Ghana v Nigeria today 5pm

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana v Nigeria today 5pm

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:31 am
Undertaker wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:49 pm
jette1 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:47 pm This is unprecedented That you have entire CE shift to a woman friendly while so called SE B are simultaneously playing a supposedly competitive game something has seriously gone wrong. Game thread proper from start of game did even go one full page
The power of women toto! I could care less about both matches! I didn't watch a minute of either match!
Hmm.. are you saying Jedi Jedi's motivation to watch women football is his hope that one day, their knickers will raise small and he will sight their toto? :shock: this is quite disturbing.
Tell us more about your thought process; the mouth speaks from what lurks beneath.
And shame on so called mods to encourage and promote objectification of women by Danfo driver. Let’s just wait watch the excuse for this inaction by mods.
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Keshi's method of camping the home based players for lengthy periods yielded good results at the CHAN. However, Keshi also hurt his team by ignoring some of our in form players for less established players.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

olu wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:31 am Keshi's method of camping the home based players for lengthy periods yielded good results at the CHAN. However, Keshi also hurt his team by ignoring some of our in form players for less established players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:16 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:31 am
Undertaker wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:49 pm
jette1 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:47 pm This is unprecedented That you have entire CE shift to a woman friendly while so called SE B are simultaneously playing a supposedly competitive game something has seriously gone wrong. Game thread proper from start of game did even go one full page
The power of women toto! I could care less about both matches! I didn't watch a minute of either match!
Hmm.. are you saying Jedi Jedi's motivation to watch women football is his hope that one day, their knickers will raise small and he will sight their toto? :shock: this is quite disturbing.
Tell us more about your thought process; the mouth speaks from what lurks beneath.
And shame on so called mods to encourage and promote objectification of women by Danfo driver. Let’s just wait watch the excuse for this inaction by mods.
Jedi Jedi, Undertaker made the accusation and you have not denied it. Shame shame shame, shame on you! :oops: :oops: Cant believe you watch these games to see what "lurks beneath" their knickers. This is not right, Jedi Jedi.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Here are the highlights of the 2nd leg of course from the more serious FA between these two sides
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

olu wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:31 am Keshi's method of camping the home based players for lengthy periods yielded good results at the CHAN. However, Keshi also hurt his team by ignoring some of our in form players for less established players.
Keshi was a good coach and fought for the players but while I can’t prove he was corrupt, his bench players after the victorious AFCON were an abomination (filled with junks & injured players).
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:52 pm
Keshi was a good coach and fought for the players but while I can’t prove he was corrupt, his bench players after the victorious AFCON were an abomination (filled with junks & injured players).
you mean like Sunday Mba who came off the bench :taunt: :taunt:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:38 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:52 pm
you mean like Sunday Mba who came off the bench :taunt: :taunt:
I said after our victorious ANC.This is our bench against France at the 2014 WC ( Odunlami, Oboabona, Gabriel, Azeez, Nwofor, Uchebo, Egwuekwe, Uzoenyi, Agbim). The last 7 had no business in the team. Two of the players were injured before the tournament.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Kai. We're going through a terrible slump at the moment.

This is payback for the people who were so quick to consign Ghana to the heap of also-rans.

It's time to learn some modesty. But I know these people will never learn. As soon as we start winning again, they'll get back on their obnoxious, arrogant soapbox.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Quota System, anyone?
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "