Awoniyi and Dennis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awoniyi and Dennis

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:34 am Who owns it? Sounds like you are writing from experience.
ANC wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:25 am
1naija wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:10 am You would be surprised what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it. Try it. If you get a gaddem job, you will see that you can afford that bowl of Nkwobi you used to eye at Safari and think it was only rich yellow cab and metro bus drivers that used to hang out at the restaurant and listen to hard core Igbo songs can afford.

Where is Dr. Sabinus sef? Yabis no dey sweet again for this forum.

ANC wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:55 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:52 pm I worked my way through college. There is honor in labor. You, bigpokey, and Kongi should try it one of these days.
ANC wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:42 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:20 pm I now support 1.5 teams. Boomer Sooners numero uno, and 0.5 for LSU.

Bigpokey time is 5th ward time

My only question who paid 1naija’s tuition for Sooner. 1naija actually went to a decent school.
Lies

Worked your way through OU. Sure

I hear Safari is the place for old guys trying to get in with the owner.
Houston Nigerians kai. I weak for una

An older Nigerian woman, well known woman in that your neck of the wood. :biggrin:
Anywho its a small world; word out there is that you aint flossing like you once did.
What happened, did you sponsor her too? I hear thats what all the old Nigerian men do.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That's because those in that small world don't come to Brenner's on the Bayou, Vic and Anthony's, Maestros, Eddie V's, steak 48, or even Houston's where i go for fast food. Levelz.....

Once a flosser, always a flosser!
ANC wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:02 am
1naija wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:34 am Who owns it? Sounds like you are writing from experience.
ANC wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:25 am
1naija wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:10 am You would be surprised what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it. Try it. If you get a gaddem job, you will see that you can afford that bowl of Nkwobi you used to eye at Safari and think it was only rich yellow cab and metro bus drivers that used to hang out at the restaurant and listen to hard core Igbo songs can afford.

Where is Dr. Sabinus sef? Yabis no dey sweet again for this forum.

ANC wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:55 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:52 pm I worked my way through college. There is honor in labor. You, bigpokey, and Kongi should try it one of these days.
ANC wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:42 pm

My only question who paid 1naija’s tuition for Sooner. 1naija actually went to a decent school.
Lies

Worked your way through OU. Sure

I hear Safari is the place for old guys trying to get in with the owner.
Houston Nigerians kai. I weak for una

An older Nigerian woman, well known woman in that your neck of the wood. :biggrin:
Anywho its a small world; word out there is that you aint flossing like you once did.
What happened, did you sponsor her too? I hear thats what all the old Nigerian men do.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:lol:

We have a Sara Palin here.
At least you dont claim to read magazines...you actually look at the advertisements on them