USA vs Nigeria (4-0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

greg
Egg
Egg
Re: USA vs Nigeria (2-0)

Post by greg »

Odas wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:21 pm I know this is NOT going to end well for us. We can't let them camp on our end of filed and escape conceding goals. At this point, of what benefit is this match? What are we gaining from it?
Agreed. Unless it's to keep deceiving the world that we are rubbish then surprise them come WC. I wish
ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

We are just filled with mediocre players and a coach that has a poor system of scouting players. This is embarrassing.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs USA (12pm ) on 09/03/2022

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:31 pm
jette1 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:26 pm National anthems
Links pls...
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:21 pm I know this is NOT going to end well for us. We can't let them camp on our end of filed and escape conceding goals. At this point, of what benefit is this match? What are we gaining from it?
we are playing them again in a few days
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:26 pm
There’s always a benefit, if even to permanently rule out certain players and blood others
But entertaining you is not exactly a priority bro.
Sorry.
Yeah, but even as you stated, we should be able to give a GOOD account of ourselves as a team. Imagine being down by three goals in the first half only. If it continues like this, it means we will lose by five goals, at least.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

greg wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:26 pm
Agreed. Unless it's to keep deceiving the world that we are rubbish then surprise them come WC. I wish
I wish same, bro.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The much ballyhooed Falconet Deborah Abiodun hasn’t stepped up. Nevertheless, I’d like to see Esther Onyenezide give a run out❗️

Cheers.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

What value is Waldrum adding to this team? Why are we paying hard currency for this crap?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:36 pm What value is Waldrum adding to this team? Why are we paying hard currency for this crap?
I also want to know why the coach is playing players out of their natural positions, if what was rumored of him is true
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:18 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:58 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:54 pmAre you aware that Nigeria is missing six starters and therefore, have to play people out of position? Try to be a little more intelligent in your inputs to discussions. Doesn’t hurt to do a little research
Are you alright my guy? I don’t mind the coach but the coach hasn’t used a natural right back or left back even when they were at full strength. Alozie is used as a RB and Plumtree as a LB. Why not play the LB that played at the U-20 WC?
You thoroughly lack realism. You are refusing to acknowledge the obvious; that we are vastly undermanned. See how easily the US is overrunning the defense from the flanks; and you want to to try the u-20 LB. Let me redirect your question right back to you. Are you alright❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️
TONYTHETIGER, abeg quit making these irritating excuses…

As has been pointed out by others, Coach Randy has ALWAYS played Alozie at RB irregardless. In fact, that’s the ONLY position (perhaps she played as an emergency LB on the odd occasion) she’s ever played for the Falcons, and she has been CONSISTENTLY weak and exposed defensively in that position. Reality is that even with the unavailability of several players, it should be possible to MINIMIZE Alozie’s defensive weakness by resorting instead to a back-three formation, with Ohale, G. Ogbonna and A. Ogbonna/Demehin as the three CBs, while deploying Alozie and Toni Payne (both of whom are better going forward than defensively, albeit Payne does put in a more decent defensive shift) as wingbacks.

I continue to try to give Coach Randy the benefit of the doubt, but his VILLAGE GAMESMASTER tactics keeps letting him down.
Last edited by Gotti on Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
lacidi
Egg
Egg
Re: USA vs Nigeria (3-0)

Post by lacidi »

This is just ridiculous.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:18 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:58 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:54 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:38 pm Alozie scored last weekend for Houston Dash. However the coach continues to play her as a full back..Alozie is not a good full back. Very weak defensively
Are you aware that Nigeria is missing six starters and therefore, have to play people out of position? Try to be a little more intelligent in your inputs to discussions. Doesn’t hurt to do a little research❗️

Cheers.
Are you alright my guy? I don’t mind the coach but the coach hasn’t used a natural right back or left back even when they were at full strength. Alozie is used as a RB and Plumtree as a LB. Why not play the LB that played at the U-20 WC?
You thoroughly lack realism. You are refusing to acknowledge the obvious; that we are vastly undermanned. See how easily the US is overrunning the defense from the flanks; and you want to to try the u-20 LB. Let me redirect your question right back to you. Are you alright❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
TTK or ITK,

As if I didn’t know already, I heard you for the 100th time that they are missing a lot of players mostly in the midfield and one central defender.

I expected them to lose big which is why I said before the game started that this feels like a massacre. What you fail to understand is that teams have continuously attacked us in the wings even when we were at full strength because the coach we have a couple offensive starters being asked to play on defense and it is not due to unavailability of players.

So, if the result would’ve been the same, why not put a natural back and let them gain experience? Do you need me to explain it to you again in Braille?
Last edited by packerland on Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: USA vs Nigeria (4-0)

Post by Tobi17 »

This is a joke
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

The day "coach" Randy was hired and I looked at his resume on wiki, I knew instantly we were being sold a bill of goods. I have been proven right ever since. This team has regressed terribly under his tutelage.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA vs Nigeria (3-0)

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:44 pm This is just ridiculous.
... and irritating
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:34 pm The much ballyhooed Falconet Deborah Abiodun hasn’t stepped up. Nevertheless, I’d like to see Esther Onyenezide give a run out❗️
Abegi put a sock in it…

She’s run herself into the ground on her senior debut as your Village Gamesmaster coach deployed 2 true midfielders (plus Ajibade, playing with a bandaged thigh) against a swarming and rampant US midfield. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Now the clueless coach has decided to play Alozie upfront
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Only a few minutes into the second half and we are down by four goals. Isn't this a disgrace? It might even be six goals to none against us - at the end - as things are going
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

They might add 3 more with these fresh subs.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Odas wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:52 pm Only a few minutes into the second half and we are down by four goals. Isn't this a disgrace? It might even be six goals to none against us - at the end - as things are going
I really do not know what you guys were expecting. We can with a severely depleted squad with a lot of green horns with very little preparation playing the WORLD CHAMPIONS! There's no magic to winning. A defence with Ohale and Ogbonna will leak a lot of goals mainly due to Ogbonna's lack of awareness. We are missing Onome & Plumptre massively for games like this.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:57 pm They might add 3 more with these fresh subs.
Mscheeeew!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Adisboy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:00 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:52 pm Only a few minutes into the second half and we are down by four goals. Isn't this a disgrace? It might even be six goals to none against us - at the end - as things are going
I really do not know what you guys were expecting. We can with a severely depleted squad with a lot of green horns with very little preparation playing the WORLD CHAMPIONS! There's no magic to winning. A defence with Ohale and Ogbonna will leak a lot of goals mainly due to Ogbonna's lack of awareness. We are missing Onome & Plumptre massively for games like this.
Well, perhaps you are correct, but not to lose with this goal-margin and probably more at the end. It's irritating to me and perhaps to many other fans/Nigerians.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:49 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:34 pm The much ballyhooed Falconet Deborah Abiodun hasn’t stepped up. Nevertheless, I’d like to see Esther Onyenezide give a run out❗️
Abegi put a sock in it…

She’s run herself into the ground on her senior debut as your Village Gamesmaster coach deployed 2 true midfielders (plus Ajibade, playing with a bandaged thigh) against a swarming and rampant US midfield. SMH
Be quiet. She didn’t measure up, plain and simple. Maybe she just had a bad day but you with your rather obvious agenda, will choose to blame Waldrum. Blame him all you want but the SuperFalcons have been playing better since she departed❗️

Cheers.