Kudos to Union Berlin...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kudos to Union Berlin...

Post by bushboy »

The fact they could collect a cool €17 million for Awoniyi is the perfect definition of "I go chop your dollar"

Scored a lucky goal on his debut. Was terrible the next game. Was rightly dropped to the bench, and has been dreadful coming off the bench ever since.
Last edited by bushboy on Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
adeaderije
Egg
Egg
Re: Kudus to Union Berlin...

Post by adeaderije »

**Kudos

Thought this thread was about the Ghanaian Ajax player lol
I no be gentleman at all o
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

adeaderije wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:15 pm **Kudos

Bushboy will always be stuck in his bushboy ways
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Noted. Thanks.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Kudos to Union Berlin...

Post by Synopsis »

Bushboy has a vendetta for every SE striker that’s not on his dreaded bushmeat list.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:57 pm The fact they could collect a cool €17 million for Awoniyi is the perfect definition of "I go chop your dollar"

Scored a lucky goal on his debut. Was terrible the next game. Was rightly dropped to the bench, and has been dreadful coming off the bench ever since.
You have too much hate in your heart. Repent before it’s too late.
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Honestly saw all I needed to see from Awoniyi at that Nations Cup.

Mba. I say this as a fan of his when he was under 17. He’s grown into quite the subpar striker
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

deanotito wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:03 pm Honestly saw all I needed to see from Awoniyi at that Nations Cup.

Mba. I say this as a fan of his when he was under 17. He’s grown into quite the subpar striker
Never rated him, thankfully we have Osimhen, Umar Sadiq and Moffi to seal that striking position permanently...the likes of Nacho, Awoniyi etc are good for depth incase of injuries, loss of form etc
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:09 pm
deanotito wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:03 pm Honestly saw all I needed to see from Awoniyi at that Nations Cup.

Never rated him, thankfully we have Osimhen, Umar Sadiq and Moffi to seal that striking position permanently...the likes of Nacho, Awoniyi etc are good for depth incase of injuries, loss of form etc
All hustle still not enough quality, but hey hoping he has a good experience in the EPL…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:57 pm The fact they could collect a cool €17 million for Awoniyi is the perfect definition of "I go chop your dollar"

In that same vein, we should also give kudos to Granada for selling a busted flush to Watford.
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This thread is highly unnecessary. We should support all our players at their clubs. Awoniyi is clearly out of the discussion for the SE forward at the moment, but that does not mean we should ridicule his transfer to Nottingham Forest.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

1naija wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:36 pm This thread is highly unnecessary. We should support all our players at their clubs. Awoniyi is clearly out of the discussion for the SE forward at the moment, but that does not mean we should ridicule his transfer to Nottingham Forest.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:36 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:36 pm This thread is highly unnecessary. We should support all our players at their clubs. Awoniyi is clearly out of the discussion for the SE forward at the moment, but that does not mean we should ridicule his transfer to Nottingham Forest.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The likes of Bushboy have really changed the culture of CE. There was a time when all our players were appreciated and encouraged, if they didn’t they just kind of fell off the forum. Now we have idiots singling out players out to the point of congratulations a team for selling them. Wow!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Kudus will be a revelation in Qatar2022
Watch the Ghana-Naija matches and you'll see how he toyed with the SE
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar