Should the SE be in camp during the worldcup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Should the SE be in camp during the worldcup

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We play vs Portugal 7 days prior to the worldcup. Won't this be a great opportunity to have a 2 weeks training camp with our Coach Passero during the WC?

We used to have camping at papandal back in the days. Perfect opportunity to get more familiarity with the squad. As I said we are going to win a minimum one Afcon before wc2026
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Should the SE be in camp during the worldcup

Post by Rawlings »

Yes, but as a form of punishment for their inability to beat a Ghana B side
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:49 pm Yes, but as a form of punishment for their inability to beat a Ghana B side
Yeye man :curse:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:28 pm We play vs Portugal 7 days prior to the worldcup. Won't this be a great opportunity to have a 2 weeks training camp with our Coach Passero during the WC?

We used to have camping at papandal back in the days. Perfect opportunity to get more familiarity with the squad. As I said we are going to win a minimum one Afcon before wc2026
Will we have an NFF president by then? Someone has to do the planning and preparation. I’m sick of these gather in Europe or US 1 day before matches and get walloped like we see with our Falcons.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:56 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:28 pm We play vs Portugal 7 days prior to the worldcup. Won't this be a great opportunity to have a 2 weeks training camp with our Coach Passero during the WC?

Will we have an NFF president by then? Someone has to do the planning and preparation. I’m sick of these gather in Europe or US 1 day before matches and get walloped like we see with our Falcons.
Aren't elections next year?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:58 pm

I thought it was later this good (I could be wrong). Pinnick is MIA with all these team neglect stories. He reappeared at WAFCON to collect the winning prize but that didn’t go down so well, so he disappeared again 😂 That DNQ hit him real hard o!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

NO MONEY!
thanks
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I take it you will foot the bill. Training camp is not getting awoof channels like you do.

Btw, send me your Paramount plus password and I wont Bianca you when I see you.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

packerland wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:06 pm

I thought it was later this good (I could be wrong). Pinnick is MIA with all these team neglect stories. He reappeared at WAFCON to collect the winning prize but that didn’t go down so well, so he disappeared again 😂 That DNQ hit him real hard o!
I saw him at MMA couple of weeks ago on a flight to Europe. He spoke in a very low voice and was visibly depressed, so I greeted him well and cheered him up to avoid adding to the beat down he's been likely receiving everywhere.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

greg wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:38 am

I thought it was later this year (I could be wrong). Pinnick is MIA with all these team neglect stories. He reappeared at WAFCON to collect the winning prize but that didn’t go down so well, so he disappeared again 😂 That DNQ hit him real hard o!
I saw him at MMA couple of weeks ago on a flight to Europe. He spoke in a very low voice and was visibly depressed, so I greeted him well and cheered him up to avoid adding to the beat down he's been likely receiving everywhere.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

greg wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:38 am

...he suppose to be spat on, not pat on the back.
You cheering show him you and many others are encouraging him on his wrong/destructive path of our football.