Chukeueze in Conference league...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukeueze in Conference league...

Post by bushboy »

Just scored an absolute beauty of a volley!!! Game is currently live on Paramount+

Seeing performances like this from my SE players gives me mixed emotions. Happy for them, but gutted I won't get to see them do their thing at the world cup.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukeueze in Conference league...

Post by bushboy »

Also there is a Naija striker named Tosin Aiyegun starting for Zurich against Arsenal. I'm going back and forth between both games...
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

There was a report that Aiyegun opted to play for Benin Republic since up to this point he hasn't been invited to play for the SE.
bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:27 pm Also there is a Naija striker named Tosin Aiyegun starting for Zurich against Arsenal. I'm going back and forth between both games...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

olu wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:04 pm There was a report that Aiyegun opted to play for Benin Republic since up to this point he hasn't been invited to play for the SE.
bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:27 pm Also there is a Naija striker named Tosin Aiyegun starting for Zurich against Arsenal. I'm going back and forth between both games...
Yea he opted to play for Benin. Can't blame him when some people are hell bent on seeing Ahmed Musa play for another 20 years.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:14 pm
olu wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:04 pm There was a report that Aiyegun opted to play for Benin Republic since up to this point he hasn't been invited to play for the SE.
Yea he opted to play for Benin. Can't blame him when some people are hell bent on seeing Ahmed Musa play for another 20 years.
Is he better than any of our top 5 strikers?
Thats what he has probably asked himself.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:29 pm
Definitely better than Musa for a start
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:45 pm
Definitely better than Musa for a start
:rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

A wonder goal and assist for Chukwueze, best player on the pitch today...sucks these guys will be wasting their prime without a world cup
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Just tuned in to watch Uzoho and game got suspended after Atiemwem scored a PK vs Uzoho and celebrated at the angry crowd who threw stuff hitting the lines man. But when last did we have a GK in a European Cup game?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:26 pm Just tuned in to watch Uzoho and game got suspended after Atiemwem scored a PK vs Uzoho and celebrated at the angry crowd who threw stuff hitting the lines man. But when last did we have a GK in a European Cup game?
It's good to hear that Uzoho is getting action in the Europa league. I believe the last Nigerian GK to play in Europe was Vincent Enyeama for Lille in the UCL.
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:26 pm Just tuned in to watch Uzoho and game got suspended after Atiemwem scored a PK vs Uzoho and celebrated at the angry crowd who threw stuff hitting the lines man. But when last did we have a GK in a European Cup game?
Uzoho!! He also played in the UEFA Conference league last season.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Maybe because he is really from Benin Republic!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cmoke wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:59 pm Maybe because he is really from Benin Republic!
Huh? Dude was born in Lagos to a Naija dad and a Benin mom who lets face it is probably Nigerian too.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Yea top 5 strikers that could not score against Amartay and co for 120 plus minutes. How about rotating the squad and seeing what other new players may bring instead of being fixated on the same old stale players that have been there for over 10 years.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Btw after watching highlights I saw Samu wearing the captains armband for a part of the match, pretty interesting…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:08 am
Yea top 5 strikers that could not score against Amartay and co for 120 plus minutes. How about rotating the squad and seeing what other new players may bring instead of being fixated on the same old stale players that have been there for over 10 years.
Breath-fart, you need to choose when to fart, and where from. Very important. :taunt:
We are talking about strikers here, so which ‘same old stale’ strikers are you referring to?
Mention how many many of them need to be replaced already, with who and when it should have happened.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:49 pm A wonder goal and assist for Chukwueze, best player on the pitch today...sucks these guys will be wasting their prime without a world cup
Yes. This is what the DNQ crowd courted.
Are you one of them?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 pm Just scored an absolute beauty of a volley!!! Game is currently live on Paramount+

Seeing performances like this from my SE players gives me mixed emotions. Happy for them, but gutted I won't get to see them do their thing at the world cup.
Great goal.
Even more impressive for Samu was that it was a right-footed volley.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:17 am
bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 pm Just scored an absolute beauty of a volley!!! Game is currently live on Paramount+

Great goal.
Maybe your video was backwards o…his right foot is just for standing lol…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:08 am
You still don't get it? Do you? We don't have a "strikers problem", we have a midfield problem. We have seen these guys deliver in Europe, so we know they can score. We should stop inviting all of these strikers at once and instead invite more midfielders and see the best combination for the strikers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:29 am

Great goal.
Seriously...na right foot volley.
Check your screen again.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Chukwueze was useless in 2 ANC and in the 1st leg against Ghana. I doubt he will do anything special at the WC had we qualified. Plus our previous managers didn’t use him right. Forget todays match, he usually plays well as an impact sub running at those tired defenders. He also looks to assist when he plays for Villarreal (that’s coaching).
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:35 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:29 am

Great goal.
Seriously...na right foot volley.
Check your screen again.
Bros, we talking about the same goal?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiSOmkTN ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Super Eagus 4 Life!