Osimhen out injured again!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen out injured again!

Post by Dammy »

Napoli have been informed by the doctors that Victor Osimhen will be out for at least 40 days, missing 7 matches in the process.
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen out injured again!

Post by packerland »

Not surprised. He was barely fit before the match. He better pray Raspadori & Simeone don’t catch fire.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What will happen if they catch fire? Napoli will sit Osimhen on the bench for the rest of the season? Osimhen look like person wey go quietly sit on the bench?
packerland wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm Not surprised. He was barely fit before the match. He better pray Raspadori & Simeone don’t catch fire.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:36 pm What will happen if they catch fire? Napoli will sit Osimhen on the bench for the rest of the season? Osimhen look like person wey go quietly sit on the bench?
packerland wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm Not surprised. He was barely fit before the match. He better pray Raspadori & Simeone don’t catch fire.
Osimhen was barking at Spalleti in training because he knows he is untouchable because the owner wants to cash in on him. Wins without him can change all that. The club didn’t protect him during the recent summer transfer rumors.

Lukaku earns more than Osimhen and cost almost the same…didn’t he chop bench last year?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija's only decent non-mercenary player is out.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:07 pm Naija's only decent non-mercenary player is out.
Hopefully he'll be fit before the world c....whoops :oops: :curse:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:35 pm
Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:07 pm Naija's only decent non-mercenary player is out.
He will be ready to watch Ghana whip Portugal 3-1
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:24 pm
With which strikers?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:24 pm
Like my African-American friend will say, “On my Mama, if Ghana beat Portugal 3-1, I’ll leave this forum for 2+ years.” I’ve left this forum twice for multiple years and I have no problem doing it again. Gtfo with beating Portugal 3-1 with Amartey and Jordan Ayew.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Unfortunately, the way he places he will be injury prone.

I hope he has a personal trainer.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Cellular wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:38 pm
Unfortunately, the way he places he will be injury prone.

I hope he has a personal trainer.
I agree. As a Nigerian fan, I’m glad the injury didn’t affect hims psychologically cos he’s still going hard on every play. However, I think he needs to tone it down a bit if he wants to have a long career.