Nwakali scores GOLAZO of the weekend!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwakali scores GOLAZO of the weekend!!

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:15 pm It seems you've always heard the phrase .. "give credit where one is due" and don't really know what it means or how to use it, so you just blurt it our the first opportunity you got. Is there anyone here that didn't give him credit for the shot? How was the goalkeeper going to save the shot off the top corner of the right post if he was already beaten before the ball hit the top right corner? As far you are concerned, it's impossible to have poor goalkeeping on a good shot..
maceo4 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:37 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 pm Nothing against Nwakali or the shot, but that was poor goalkeeping. Watch the clip again and pay attention to the goalkeeper position when the shot was taken.

BTW, the Tunisia dude scored against Okoye and the Ghananese that score against Uzoho said they can. Even Esther says hello.
Lolly wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:36 am The boy sure knows how to hit a ball. Only a few players can score from that far out.
Those goals were much closer and don’t really compare to this one. If you can’t give credit where due then that’s your own problem. But most people would agree it was a great shot and not many if any keeper can stop a shot like that off the top of the right post with all that swerve. Next thing we will hear is all those Roberto Carlos goals from long distance were the goalies fault…sometimes you just gotta give credit where due…
What did you just say? Lol you are making no sense, just say you don’t like the kid we will understand…when you watch the IG link I posted you will see the ball started going towards the center of the goal then swerved massively and ended up going in off the top of the right post, no keeper is stopping that…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

People like 1Naija abi 1cedis are just so annoying, why does it matter if the GK was culpable for poor goalkeeping or not, our boy just scored a wonder goal and executed it with beautiful technique, and that's all that matters! two truths can co-exist, you can acknowledge that the goal was a thing of pure beauty, while also calling out the GK for doing badly...una too like long shalaye like women on their periods, get a grip already!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Are you slow? Never mind .. I forgot you are slow toad Tobi.

Isn't that exactly what I am saying? All of a sudden, he is your boy?
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:57 pm People like 1Naija abi 1cedis are just so annoying, why does it matter if the GK was culpable for poor goalkeeping or not, our boy just scored a wonder goal and executed it with beautiful technique, and that's all that matters! two truths can co-exist, you can acknowledge that the goal was a thing of pure beauty, while also calling out the GK for doing badly...una too like long shalaye like women on their periods, get a grip already!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Here is how much you liked him before 2 minutes ago..

posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5743902
maceo4 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am
Damunk wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:12 am
Igugu wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:54 am
maceo4 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:08 pm
Damunk wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:03 am
bushboy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:38 am No club wiling to pay 80k?? Dang! How badly this boy's career has spiraled. Hope it works out for him.
Me sef shock.
€80k.
If they wait a few months they pay zero lol…

He needs a good Agent. All those yeye players I see play day in day out in some of these Premier Leagues are not half as good as he is.
I think if he was that great a client, he wouldn’t be stuck for this long with a ‘bad’ agent!
Lol he needs prayers, I just don’t get it.

maceo4 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:58 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:15 pm It seems you've always heard the phrase .. "give credit where one is due" and don't really know what it means or how to use it, so you just blurt it our the first opportunity you got. Is there anyone here that didn't give him credit for the shot? How was the goalkeeper going to save the shot off the top corner of the right post if he was already beaten before the ball hit the top right corner? As far you are concerned, it's impossible to have poor goalkeeping on a good shot..
1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 pm Nothing against Nwakali or the shot, but that was poor goalkeeping. Watch the clip again and pay attention to the goalkeeper position when the shot was taken.

BTW, the Tunisia dude scored against Okoye and the Ghananese that score against Uzoho said they can. Even Esther says hello.
Lolly wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:36 am The boy sure knows how to hit a ball. Only a few players can score from that far out.
Those goals were much closer and don’t really compare to this one. If you can’t give credit where due then that’s your own problem. But most people would agree it was a great shot and not many if any keeper can stop a shot like that off the top of the right post with all that swerve. Next thing we will hear is all those Roberto Carlos goals from long distance were the goalies fault…sometimes you just gotta give credit where due…
What did you just say? Lol you are making no sense, just say you don’t like the kid we will understand…when you watch the IG link I posted you will see the ball started going towards the center of the goal then swerved massively and ended up going in off the top of the right post, no keeper is stopping that…
Last edited by 1naija on Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:16 pm Are you slow? Never mind .. I forgot you are slow toad Tobi.

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:57 pm People like 1Naija abi 1cedis are just so annoying, why does it matter if the GK was culpable for poor goalkeeping or not, our boy just scored a wonder goal and executed it with beautiful technique, and that's all that matters! two truths can co-exist, you can acknowledge that the goal was a thing of pure beauty, while also calling out the GK for doing badly...una too like long shalaye like women on their periods, get a grip already!
You trigger people alot with pointless arguments, if I was still that guy, I would have come out there and whooped your behind, get serious old man!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Slow Toad Tobi, I am still that guy. So watch it before you get Biancaed silly.

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:37 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:16 pm Are you slow? Never mind .. I forgot you are slow toad Tobi.

You trigger people alot with pointless arguments, if I was still that guy, I would have come out there and whooped your behind, get serious old man!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:40 am Wow, very difficult goal to prevent. I do not know if he intended to aim just underneath the bar or not but most keepers won't save it except if poorly positioned by staying on the goalline. Note that most top goalies will be off the line because the ball was way out and keeper must play closer to his defenders. The ball was precisely shot just above the textbook positioned keeper and fortunately under the bar. Great shot!!!
EII,

The manner in which the goalie flailed half-heartedly at the ball, with one hand, strongly suggests he had no idea where the ball was going❗️

Cheers
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:29 pm Here is how much you liked him before 2 minutes ago..

posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5743902
maceo4 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am
Damunk wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:12 am
Igugu wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:54 am
maceo4 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:08 pm
Damunk wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:03 am
bushboy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:38 am No club wiling to pay 80k?? Dang! How badly this boy's career has spiraled. Hope it works out for him.
Me sef shock.
€80k.
If they wait a few months they pay zero lol…

He needs a good Agent. All those yeye players I see play day in day out in some of these Premier Leagues are not half as good as he is.
I think if he was that great a client, he wouldn’t be stuck for this long with a ‘bad’ agent!
Lol he needs prayers, I just don’t get it.

maceo4 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:58 pm

Make it make sense though, saying someone needs prayers because they keep running into the same predicament regardless of their talent means I don’t like them? I was one of the few championing that he needs to be given a chance and had been praising his ANC games. Come on now…

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309374&p=5802265#p5802265
Super Eagus 4 Life!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:44 am
1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:35 am Who is the goalie? Okoye or Uzoho?
What is your problem? You constantly are trying so hard to devalue eagles nest
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

airwolex wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:16 am
Really? BigTurkey accusing someone of devaluing CE? I’ve read it all. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The legend of Kele "Bagger Vance" Nwakali continues...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

There is a saying that when the cat leaves the rats think they run the house. Big porkey thinks his mind numbing gibberish is now the norm. Cant you see camaraderie between him and airheadWolex? :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:50 pm
Really? BigTurkey accusing someone of devaluing CE? I’ve read it all. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:50 pm
:rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!