Bassey vs Liverpool

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Bassey vs Liverpool

Post by Tobi17 »

Bassey,Jordan Torunarigha/Olisa Ndah, Aina and Zaidu is a backline I wish we could build around.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bassey vs Liverpool

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:57 am

Bassey,Jordan Torunarigha/Olisa Ndah, Aina and Zaidu is a backline I wish we could build around.
It's funny that Ajax fans on voetbalnieuws.nl thought he played badly!
You seem to have forgotten about Akpoguma, who's playing well in the Bundesliga. Also keep an eye on John Nwankwo, who is a ball playing CD with Elche in La Liga.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:34 am

You seem to have forgotten about Akpoguma, who's playing well in the Bundesliga. Also keep an eye on John Nwankwo, who is a ball playing CD with Elche in La Liga.
To be honest, it wasn’t one of his best games. He just seemed unsure of himself every time he had the ball. I can forgive him for the misplaced passes due to Liverpool’s pressing game.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:35 am
Dammy wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:34 am

To be honest, it wasn’t one of his best games. He just seemed unsure of himself every time he had the ball. I can forgive him for the misplaced passes due to Liverpool’s pressing game.
Their comments exactly!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Notice me or I die!

Why are you alway opening a new thread of the same topic? For something that could be a post on the original thread? Arent you too old to be looking for attention?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bassey had a decent game but it’s obvious that he’s still adjusting to his new team as he was exposed a couple times due to his positioning. The lb didn’t help his cause either as he was dragged out to left the lb a few times. Top notch player! We got a steal here, he’ll be at a top team in England or Spain soon.
OCCUPY NFF!!