Best SE 11 today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Best SE 11 today

Post by vancity eagle »

By the way Ejuke with another assist today. I dont know why Peseiro and our previous coaches do not want to use this guy. His game has even matured. He is worth being patient with rather than all this Moses Simon who has not changed in half a decade.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:30 pm
Dammy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:20 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:39 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:17 am Mine is

Unknown GK

Aina (though he needs serious competition)
Bassey
Ajayi/Akpoguma
Osayi Bright
Kelechi Nwakali (can play from deep with the added quality of creativity in his cleats)
Iwobi
Aribo
Lookman
Chukwueze
Osimhen
I don’t know what people see in Lookman’s game to give him a starting shirt. He’s not as good as Simon,Chukwueze or Ejuke, all of who have flattered to deceive in GWG.
I'm starting to agree with you. Lookman flatters to deceive
None of our wingers are consistent for SE.

So I judge them by their attributes.

Lookman did more in that match than Moses Simon.

He has far more IQ and better crossing ability than pretty much all of our wingers.

It's taken him 3 matches to have a crossing assist. Are the likes of Chuks and Moses Simon still looking for one ?

Crossing is a MAJOR part of the modern game. Go look and see how many goals top teams score from crosses. We are almost ZERO in that department.
All these yeye wingers are giving us false hope, I don’t see a difference between them. When you deserve a winger like Vinicius jr and you rotating between Simon ,Lookman and Chukwueze, it’s time to change strategy. Time to start playing 451 and 352. Unleash to mediocre wingbacks we have and let them do the crossing instead of the wingers dancing Buga on the wings. At least we can be solid in the middle and cover for the wingbacks. I don taya for our wingers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lookman scored today at least…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:04 pm Lookman scored today at least…
People have no patience.

Why don't they give the likes of Lookman, Ejuke , Dennis all the opportunity the likes of Musa and Simon have been given before they make judgement.

We deal with what we got.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Simon after all these years is still playing for a mediocre team in France.

Yet Chuks, Lookman, Dennis , and even now Ejuke have moved to and are playing and delivering at higher levels.

Let me not even speak of that old clown in Turkey who can't even get off the bench.