What's the reason for the rash of injuries?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
What's the reason for the rash of injuries?

Post by 1naija »

Did our players not condition themselves well during the off season? Perhaps they should not come to Nigeria during off season. Its hard to work out in Nigeria. No proper Gym equipment. Gyms don't have generators so their machines hardly work. I recall my friend taking me to one of the "high end" gyms in PH once. I paid for a month to use the gym for the 2 weeks i was there. I never once saw them turn on their generator. The only machine that worked apart from the dumbells that look like someone in Aba used spare parts from abandoned broken cars to make was the manual stationary bicycle. If i were a european club owner i would ban Nigerian players from going home during off season. I would rather import the ashis in for them since thats the only reason most of them go home anyway.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What's the reason for the rash of injuries?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Onku, not all cities are like PH. My gym in Ibadan has solar panels, top notch equipment, personal trainers and even provide nutritional advice. No Oloshos allowed in the gym, I know that will interfere with your flossing program :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: What's the reason for the rash of injuries?

Post by 1naija »

Even the gym at trancorp Hilton in Abuja is no even up to par with the planet fitness on Bissonnet that Big Pokey goes to talkless the international spa and gym that i go to. When I am in Nigeria i just load up on Gulder and say fukc it. Why torture myself on dilapidated ancient equipment in a so called gym in Nigeria?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:26 pm Onku, not all cities are like PH. My gym in Ibadan has solar panels, top notch equipment, personal trainers and even provide nutritional advice. No Oloshos allowed in the gym, I know that will interfere with your flossing program :laugh:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.