OFFICIAL: Nike drop Nigeria's home and away kits for 2022

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OFFICIAL: Nike drop Nigeria's home and away kits for 2022

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:41 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:30 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:34 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:39 am What do they mean by “drop”?
Not only are you a murderer and genocide-sympathizer, you are also dumbb. Makes perfect sense. :oops:
Why was it necessary to abuse him? You’ve made some of the most infantile remarks I can think of over the years and you don’t get abused because of it. Grow up and get a life❗️

Cheers.
what is your business if they both go back and forth? what concerns you ? Did Lolly reach out to you to fight for him. you see people like you would just jump in and put your mouth in what doesn't concern you. I have never ever seen you go after lolly for all the insults he has reigned on danfo. stop with the pathetic double standards
Look at this jackass. What is it about my business that concerns you? Of all the people on CE, you chose danfo driver to run interference for??? My friend, stop taking up valuable space and time. Ewu canned beer🤐❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:54 pm
Not only are you a murderer and genocide-sympathizer, you are also dumbb. Makes perfect sense. :oops:
Why was it necessary to abuse him? You’ve made some of the most infantile remarks I can think of over the years and you don’t get abused because of it. Grow up and get a life❗️

Cheers.
what is your business if they both go back and forth? what concerns you ? Did Lolly reach out to you to fight for him. you see people like you would just jump in and put your mouth in what doesn't concern you. I have never ever seen you go after lolly for all the insults he has reigned on danfo. stop with the pathetic double standards
Look at this jackass. What is it about my business that concerns you? Of all the people on CE, you chose danfo driver to run interference for??? My friend, stop taking up valuable space and time. Ewu canned beer🤐❗️

Cheers.
why attack danfo, but you choose to ignore that lolly?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What did lolly do wrong apart from not understanding archaic 1990s slang in 2022? Just because you and Damunkey are stuck in 1990 to the extent he is teaching even more older people like CIC and grand uncle Ohsee how to speak and understand that era slangs does not mean everyone does.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:02 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:02 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
… but what did Lolly do besides not understand what “drop” means? Why does that warrant any kind of abuse❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Why are the designers not rethinking the shorts and socks as well?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

The green one is awful. The white one looks decent.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:29 pm Image
I'm definitely getting this one :clap:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

This is also good but it would be better with a white defined collar and an all-white socks.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...seems Nigeria excels in uniforms.
Only wish fifa will have a world cup award for best looking, innovative, (and unnecessary waste of money) award for jersey :tic:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:59 pm ...seems Nigeria excels in uniforms.
Only wish fifa will have a world cup award for best looking, innovative, (and unnecessary waste of money) award for jersey :tic:
Mcal,

I like the fact that Nigeria is taking the risk of being innovative in its colors, unlike some countries that are extremely conservative (e.g. Germany). This is quite good because it has the potential of extending the market for the kits beyond the team's core fans. I LOVE IT!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

From a marketing perspective having nice and innovative national team jerseys/kits could serve as a major informal revenue source for a National team, we might be sh#t at football now, but our jerseys will be marketed and bought across the globe.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the combination aren't bad.I think we will grow into liking the kit . however what is our true green color?
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:31 pm the combination aren't bad.I think we will grow into liking the kit . however what is our true green color?
I don't think we've truly had a true green color, our national colors have always evolved over the years yet maintained that superfluous uniqueness...the intriguing quality of green as a color is that it's not very fanciful and complementary, but when you build on its depth, it can give you some of the most eye pleasing aesthetics you will ever find in a color.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cheers.

Cheers.
Fat-P and Dumbfo-D are a tag team.
They service each other like a dog and it’s bitsch.
Don’t even sweat it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:51 pm
This is also good but it would be better with a white defined collar and an all-white socks.
this design will turn out to outsell all previous drops. really, not as bad as previously presented in the media. this is the real deal. i just ordered 4 and its running out quick
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:48 pm
Enugu II wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:51 pm
this design will turn out to outsell all previous drops. really, not as bad as previously presented in the media. this is the real deal. i just ordered 4 and its running out quick
The design is unique and I like it in spite of my previous comments on improvements.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:54 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
Fat-P and Dumbfo-D are a tag team.
They service each other like a dog and it’s bitsch.
Don’t even sweat it.
you know we all saw you on a zoom call and we all know you are a big bone ,, so going around projecting who you are as others get as e be ...smh voltron
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cheers.

Cheers.
That one is dumbo driver's side chick. He's best ignored.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:03 pm
Mcal,

I like the fact that Nigeria is taking the risk of being innovative in its colors, unlike some countries that are extremely conservative (e.g. Germany). This is quite good because it has the potential of extending the market for the kits beyond the team's core fans. I LOVE IT!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The away kit is cool. The home one is a bit meh.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:55 am

Cheers.

Cheers.
Una get enemies and allies 😂

I’m not going to lie L. Mohammed’s bromance with Buhari is irritating. That’s all I got to say.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:03 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:55 am

Cheers.

Cheers.
Una get enemies and allies 😂

I’m not going to lie L. Mohammed’s bromance with Buhari is irritating. That’s all I got to say.
They all benefit from Buhari.
SuperEagles