NFF election may not hold on Sept 30th in Benin

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFF election may not hold on Sept 30th in Benin

Post by Purity »

Last edited by Purity on Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NFF election may not hold on Sept 30th in Benin

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai.... Dia ris God ooo!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Don’t underestimate Amaju.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

If they don't hold the election, NFF should be run by an interim team before the election is held.

Pinnick and co must leave the job at the end of their tenure.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Orion wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:31 pm If they don't hold the election, NFF should be run by an interim team before the election is held.

Pinnick and co must leave the job at the end of their tenure.
Amen! With his recent silence, I knew him and his supporters were up to no good. Smh
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Dollarized nff election
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Called someone at the venue of the election in the last 15 minutes. He said Pinick was giving his last speech and that the meeting part of the Congress was over.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

anointed wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:16 pm Called someone at the venue of the election in the last 15 minutes. He said Pinick was giving his last speech and that the meeting part of the Congress was over.
Phew...thank God
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

The Amaju Pinnick led NFF Executives have been dissolved.

The Elective Congress will start in a few minutes.

The election will produce the new NFF President and other Executives.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Purity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:57 am
The 2 are Seyi Akinwunmi and Shehu Dikko, who are Veep 1 and 2 respectively. This isn't rocket science as 2 high profile NFF exco members contesting for the presidency.

Akinwumi, who is originally from Ondo State but now a Lagosian has massive supports from Lagos State and Kunle Soname, Remo Stars owner. However, the likely president is likely to be Ibrahim Gusau, who has support from inside Aso Rock. Ahmadu Ali, Sunday Dare's candidate, probably recognising that level pass level, reportedly dropped out of the race yesterday, has cleared the coast a bit for Gusau.

Generally, it is believed the presidency is going North, in furtherance of Naija-style politics of zoning. That will work against Akinwumi but paraphrasing what one man said on Channels TV recently after then PDP presidential primaries, when people see dollars, they forget their names. So, money fit put mouth for inside wetin no suppose consign am.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Voting has commenced for the NFF President
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Watch counting of the election here

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...