Camp News vs Algeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Camp News vs Algeria

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am yet to see the match listing vs Algeria's Chan team. Their main team plays Guinea on friday. When do we play the Chan team?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:evil:
What a bloody shame Nigeria isn’t at the World Cup.
Damn shame
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 pm :evil:
Damn shame

This is the same attitude that has kept Italy out of the world cup. Whats the shame of not qualifying? The shame you speak of is arrogance. You think you should be there regardless of the division 2 players and backwater league trash + old oafs like Musa who continues to sleep with people in high places to remain on the team. There is absolutely no shame! We deserved what we got. Not good enough, not better than our opponents, watch the world cup from the couch.

if you want to be at the world cup, work hard and qualify. Dont be arrogant like Italy, a country that believes that it is its birthright to be at the world cup.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Preparing early for 2024 World Cup qualifications ..... Naija do well
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:52 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 pm :evil:
Damn shame

This is the same attitude that has kept Italy out of the world cup. Whats the shame of not qualifying? The shame you speak of is arrogance. You think you should be there regardless of the division 2 players and backwater league trash + old oafs like Musa who continues to sleep with people in high places to remain on the team. There is absolutely no shame! We deserved what we got. Not good enough, not better than our opponents, watch the world cup from the couch.

if you want to be at the world cup, work hard and qualify. Dont be arrogant like Italy, a country that believes that it is its birthright to be at the world cup.
You very correct my friend,most Nigerian think world cup is the birthright, amajul peakmilk said on national tv,since that time i know we are not going to make it, very bad OMEN.Sport minister he said we will f...k ghana up doing the match practise prior to the match ,most my people in Nigeria when they are in small position they think they are on top of the world too arrogant, that is down fall of our nation.
thanks
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Even in practice our boys suck and can’t combine passes lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cix6cVOq ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:11 pm Even in practice our boys suck and can’t combine passes lol

Can you please STFU. Jeez your negative energy is out of control.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:28 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:11 pm Even in practice our boys suck and can’t combine passes lol

Mace na my guy but he does too much with the negative ish, I can understand him trying to be pragmatic and real but bro relax...it's just a training session and the boys are trying to gel/adapt to different tactical adjustments.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:51 pm

Mace na my guy but he does too much with the negative ish, I can understand him trying to be pragmatic and real but bro relax...it's just a training session and the boys are trying to gel/adapt to different tactical adjustments.
I guess you guys have no sense of humor, soccer is not that serious Tobi and Bret-fart, find other things that will bring you joy that SE won’t be bringing anytime soon :tic:

But I like how una take style agree the boys looked useless in that clip :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:51 pm

...a training session is suppose to be tougher and stiffer than the actual event. If you cannot string it at training how you gonna achieve at the real test.

That said, it will always be difficult for our guys scattered all over, and then assembled for few days to prosecute a match and win. Friendly or not, same thing.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Guys: is Ebuehi still nursing an injury? If not, he should be invited please.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi is injured once again...

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:19 am Ndidi is injured once again...

E11 don talk am say Ndidi's recurring injuries is making him unreliable for the SE
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:43 am

E11 don talk am say Ndidi's recurring injuries is making him unreliable for the SE
No, why worry yourself too much? after all we have geniuses in our national team set up...imagine the sheer brilliance in calling up just 4 midfielders, with one who already has a worrying injury record, any surprises that he's now injured and out? now we are left with only 3, God forbid that any one of the 3 get injured, then we will have to play defenders as midfielders...sheer stupidity.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I told you these guys are past it. A big part of the reason we failed at the AFCON and WCQers is that they're often unavailable, and when available they're far from 100% as they're often just coming back from injury.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

get well soon Wilf . There is plenty of football left, hpe he gets back for the games vs Cameroon and Portugal
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:24 pm get well soon Wilf . There is plenty of football left, hpe he gets back for the games vs Cameroon and Portugal
Stop hoping and find a reliable replacement. Rodgers will play him in some useless Caraboa cup match and he’ll get injured again. Rodgers is making almost 10mil and they can’t afford to fire him right now.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:34 am
Dammy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:43 am

No, why worry yourself too much? after all we have geniuses in our national team set up...imagine the sheer brilliance in calling up just 4 midfielders, with one who already has a worrying injury record, any surprises that he's now injured and out? now we are left with only 3, God forbid that any one of the 3 get injured, then we will have to play defenders as midfielders...sheer stupidity.
But the "geniuses" on this forum will tell us that wingers/wide forwards are also "midfielders" and that there is nothing wrong with the continued neglect of proper midfielders.

Nothing wrong with 6 central defenders, 6 wingers, 3 leftbacks.

It seems that every single time we call up so few midfielders one eventually gets injured at the last minute.

Nigeria is a joke of a nation. Can you imagine any serious soccer nation to continue the asinine imbalance in their squad makeup.

Can u imagine Spain, Germany, or England going into a double header WITH THREE MIDFIELDERS.

Remember how they conspired not to call up Nwobodo who was literally right next door in the US for the 2 friendlies in June. Now Peseiro called up Yusuf, but someone mysteriously intervened and told his club HE IS NO LONGER INVITED then they subsequently invite a 3rd ledtback, and more wingers.

What on earth is going on with these clowns and crooks ? Sometimes I am happy we DNQ, but these eediots only double down on their stupidity.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my goodness manY of you on this forum sound like trans men abi women always crying and complaining ..chei .. this iS A FREAKING FRIENDLY
SuperEagles