Kenyan Journalist accuse NFF president and Fifa president of corruption in TIKTOK video

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kenyan Journalist accuse NFF president and Fifa president of corruption in TIKTOK video

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Kenyan Journalist accuse NFF president and Fifa president of corruption in TIKTOK video

Post by iworo »

Purity wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 pm
One word. This Kenyan Journalist is an #$% hole :-x.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kenyan Journalist accuse NFF president and Fifa president of corruption in TIKTOK video

Post by Enugu II »

iworo wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:17 pm
Iworo

It is shocking how much half truths are in that video. Just ridiculous.....
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kenya must have lots of good comedians; they seem to be able to to crafty weave and smoothly deliver scripts especially with that their funny gallopy pronunciations
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
iworo wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:17 pm
Iworo

It is shocking how much half truths are in that video. Just ridiculous.....
Every now and then, I see some posts/videos that should not be entertained on this forum :mad: :???:. Outlandish and ridiculous propaganda.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

His accent is funny to me. A bunch of half-baked truth & lies but two things he got right: most Nigerians want Pinnick gone and Amaju is a politician. 80% of naija politicians are thugs in suit & agbada.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

He got another thing right! The World cup is our birth right and we are missing it because of Peakmilk! I have friends from all over the World calling me asking when I am going to land in Doha and what group is Nigeria in?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I can't confirm the veracity of his claim, but to outright dismiss it is completely foolish. Going by Pinnick's antecedents and observing him all these years I am more inclined to believe his claim. What is clear to me is that Pinnick's tenure football wise has been a complete failure. I don't recall us winning anything except for Women ANC.. We didn't even qualify for Olympics, U17 etc. Some people tell us that he has brought more investments to the SE 😂😂😂😂😂. He is the biggest fraud! He is no hero to me.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

highbury wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:39 am I can't confirm the veracity of his claim, but to outright dismiss it is completely foolish. Going by Pinnick's antecedents and observing him all these years I am more inclined to believe his claim. What is clear to me is that Pinnick's tenure football wise has been a complete failure. I don't recall us winning anything except for Women ANC.. We didn't even qualify for Olympics, U17 etc. Some people tell us that he has brought more investments to the SE 😂😂😂😂😂. He is the biggest fraud! He is no hero to me.
HIGHbury, are you sure you were not HIGH while typing this? :sneaky: :blink:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

iworo wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:33 pm
highbury wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:39 am I can't confirm the veracity of his claim, but to outright dismiss it is completely foolish. Going by Pinnick's antecedents and observing him all these years I am more inclined to believe his claim. What is clear to me is that Pinnick's tenure football wise has been a complete failure. I don't recall us winning anything except for Women ANC.. We didn't even qualify for Olympics, U17 etc. Some people tell us that he has brought more investments to the SE 😂😂😂😂😂. He is the biggest fraud! He is no hero to me.
HIGHbury, are you sure you were not HIGH while typing this? :sneaky: :blink:
Ok Mr Ojoro.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...truth hurts. The guy spewing truth, but if he want to get at fifa and Picknic and their gang of corruption go to the FBI.