BIG PORK WHY YOU NO OPEN GAME THREAD TODAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BIG PORK WHY YOU NO OPEN GAME THREAD TODAY

Post by jette1 »

so no SE game thread yet CE forumers managed to put together 3 pages in Ghana vs brazil thread; I have never witnessed morale all over Nigeria this bad since after the civil war
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BIG PORK WHY YOU NO OPEN GAME THREAD TODAY

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:38 pm so no SE game thread yet CE forumers managed to put together 3 pages in Ghana vs brazil thread; I have never witnessed morale all over Nigeria this bad since after the civil war
Baba, did u fight in the civil war? Our Onku is the only Nigerian civil war veteran on CE that we know of, that’s why we all give him respect by not yabbin him even when he deserves it. As for BigPorker, I think he had a pre job interview drug test and that’s why he didn’t open a thread. Let’s hope he passed the drug test so he can get a chance to be interviewed for a job.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BIG PORK WHY YOU NO OPEN GAME THREAD TODAY

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:05 am
jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:38 pm so no SE game thread yet CE forumers managed to put together 3 pages in Ghana vs brazil thread; I have never witnessed morale all over Nigeria this bad since after the civil war
Baba, did u fight in the civil war? Our Onku is the only Nigerian civil war veteran on CE that we know of, that’s why we all give him respect by not yabbin him even when he deserves it. As for BigPorker, I think he had a pre job interview drug test and that’s why he didn’t open a thread. Let’s hope he passed the drug test so he can get a chance to be interviewed for a job.
me I be small pikin dat time but me I come join the thing called - boys company. we dey wear full, train and dey match think say we be the shiaat. we dey even get rank up to General.
Anyways lets hope big pork pass him Wal mart interview so him go open thread for the real game against first team.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."