RIP TO I DON DEY SHAKE OOOO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
RIP TO I DON DEY SHAKE OOOO

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

SE have finally succeeded in forcing me to stop shaking before games,I’ve been frozen solid by DNQ.

As I read the game thread and watch the highlights of today’s game v Algeria B team I felt nothing. No attachment, no excitement, no joy and no sorrow and sense of belonging . It was as if I was watching Milton Keynes v North End. Nothing! I could barely recognize some of the players I’ve followed for years.

Hopefully, when the competitive games roll,around I’ll get my mojo for SE back . Until then I’ll keep licking my wounds, DNQ has been much harder on me than I ever thought.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: RIP TO I DON DEY SHAKE OOOO

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:54 am SE have finally succeeded in forcing me to stop shaking before games,I’ve been frozen solid by DNQ.

As I read the game thread and watch the highlights of today’s game v Algeria B team I felt nothing. No attachment, no excitement, no joy and no sorrow and sense of belonging . It was as if I was watching Milton Keynes v North End. Nothing! I could barely recognize some of the players I’ve followed for years.

Hopefully, when the competitive games roll,around I’ll get my mojo for SE back . Until then I’ll keep licking my wounds, DNQ has been much harder on me than I ever thought.
We will be back bro, form is temporary but class is permanent :thumb:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I’m gonna miss your ‘IDDSO!’
It relaxes me before key games. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Abeg retire it. It's almost like a curse. When you're not shaking, we always lose! :evil:

Just remove the shaking altogether.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:25 am It's almost like a curse. When you're not shaking, we always lose! :evil:
Just remove the shaking altogether. Abeg retire it.

So what exactly are you saying?
To shake or not to shake? :)
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:31 am
Orion wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:25 am It's almost like a curse. When you're not shaking, we always lose! :evil:
Just remove the shaking altogether. Abeg retire it.

So what exactly are you saying?
To shake or not to shake? :)
Yeah, when there is no shaking it's almost like a bad omen. So just don't do it at all for any game. It's not like we're gonna lose all games, right?

We'll just not get that bad omen feeling when he chooses not to do it for certain games like he currently does.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:54 am SE have finally succeeded in forcing me to stop shaking before games,I’ve been frozen solid by DNQ.

if you get a dog it could lick your wounds instead of you doing it
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."