Super Falcons vs Japan in October

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Super Falcons vs Japan in October

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The players have been called up
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Falcons vs Japan in October

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:11 am The players have been called up
BP.... So na true you no get job? Please send me your resume asap. Japan vs women Eagles? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:32 pm
BP.... So na true you no get job? Please send me your resume asap. Japan vs women Eagles? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Heeeeeeeyy! Make dem no r**e awa women-oo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How awa ladies go face dia men, eh? Hmm.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It is really a plus, the SF have been very busy this year with so many friendlies. May it continue
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Not only friendlies but QUALITY FRIENDLIES!!

Kudos

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:21 am It is really a plus, the SF have been very busy this year with so many friendlies. May it continue
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I am not happy that the young Esther Onyenezide was dropped.
She is the future.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:41 pm I am not happy that the young Esther Onyenezide was dropped.
She is the future.
looking at that list it's kind of hard to drop any of the players for her
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:29 am
Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:41 pm I am not happy that the young Esther Onyenezide was dropped.
She is the future.
looking at that list it's kind of hard to drop any of the players for her
That’s true.
I’m also not really sold on Onumonu.
Has Oparanozie really declined that much, or is it another case of the Chinese clubs playing hardball?
She’s only 28.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

:scared:
She is the future.
Waldrum appears to be sticking mostly with the old reliables. I noticed, though, that Nicole Payne didn’t make the cut. Imuran from the youth team must have impressed Waldrum quite a bit❗️

Cheers.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:09 am :scared:
She is the future.
Waldrum appears to be sticking mostly with the old reliables. I noticed, though, that Nicole Payne didn’t make the cut. Imuran from the youth team must have impressed Waldrum quite a bit❗️

Cheers.
Nicole has school duties so wasn't available. I guess Okobi to Onyenezide's slot.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

She is the future.
Cheers.
Including Imuran, there are new invitees to the team. The others from the U20s are Demehin, Abiodun, and Obidinma.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Adisboy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:09 pm
She is the future.

Cheers.
Nicole has school duties so wasn't available. I guess Okobi to Onyenezide's slot.
You can say the same for Onyi Echegini @ FSU
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Thunder wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:54 pm
She is the future.

Cheers.
Naaa!! bro, she did not impress at last friendly vs US. all these US born players with exception of Alozie play as if in a recreational game. not enough urgency or aggression in their game. it's frustrating watching them yield to opponents.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

She is the future.
Falconets Esther Onyenezide, Flourish Sabastine and Jumoke Alani (RB), plus Edo Queens’ Akudo Ogbonna, have been called up as late additions to the Super Falcons squad for the Japan friendly, and left Abuja for Kobe on Saturday.

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:40 am
She is the future.
Falconets Esther Onyenezide, Flourish Sabastine and Jumoke Alani (RB), plus Edo Queens’ Akudo Ogbonna, have been called up as late additions to the Super Falcons squad for the Japan friendly, and left Abuja for Kobe on Saturday.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:37 am
Gotti wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:40 am
She is the future.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
...see as she dey fan herself with hand. So heat still permeates at the new airport?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Did Esther not impress in training during the US friendlies?

She should not have been rushed.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:39 pm
She is the future.

Cheers.
Naaa!! bro, she did not impress at last friendly vs US. all these US born players with exception of Alozie play as if in a recreational game. not enough urgency or aggression in their game. it's frustrating watching them yield to opponents.
It’s a bit coaching bro. Are most of the current USWNT not born in the US or attend similar colleges? Yet they are the world champs.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

She is the future.

Cheers.
Do you realize Michele Alozie is natural forward being played out of position? She’s a fantastic player, and comfortable with both feet.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So Fingerlicking has employee referral program?
Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:32 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:50 pm
She is the future.

Cheers.
It’s a bit coaching bro. Are most of the current USWNT not born in the US or attend similar colleges? Yet they are the world champs.
the Nigerian girls are US citizens as well and, were they picked by the US ? And you should be asking why.

Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

jette1 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:14 am
packerland wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:50 pm
She is the future.

Cheers.
the Nigerian girls are US citizens as well and, were they picked by the US ? And you should be asking why.
I know for a fact that the Payne sisters had Nigeria as first choice. Toni had played in the USA youth teams even at FIFA tournaments but once she was drafted into the NWSL , she declined and chose instead to ply her trade in Europe - Ajax to be specific. She then made contact's to NFF to indicate interest. This ls also similar to Ashleigh Plumptre's situation.