Algeria vs Nigeria (2-1)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

davidbam14
Egg
Egg
Re: Algeria vs Nigeria (2-1)

Post by davidbam14 »

2022 has not been that year for naija, from AJ to kamaru to Super falcons to women & men basketball teams........strange.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is a friendly, look at these CE people crying over a freaking friendly game to test tactics etc. Bottom line we won't go and deceive the world beating Argentina in a friendly , then lose in a real competition . chei the **** remnants are out in full force
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

highbury wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:02 pm With this Coach, Nigeria will not qualify for Afcon or any World Cup with this Coach. D rated coach. SE are not a good team. They're average at best.
...kpom, but our NFA is rated D too or worse.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:03 pm We have not found the right coach yet
Sorry
I think our problems are more on the goalkeepers, instead of coach
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:03 pm
maceo4 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:00 pm
txj wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:58 pm Good work out despite the result.

some signs of progress
Agree...I liked the fight and we did create enough chances to score more than 1 goal...
...we no even threaten them more as they threatened us throughout the match.
They are at home in a hostile crowd, what would you expect? However, we did create good chances that were wasted...not saying its the best performance, but there are positives to build on...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:06 pm This is a friendly, look at these CE people crying over a freaking friendly game to test tactics etc. Bottom line we won't go and deceive the world beating Argentina in a friendly , then lose in a real competition . chei the **** remnants are out in full force
Nothing wrong with winning convincingly in a friendly either. We were terrible today. simple
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

davidbam14 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:06 pm 2022 has not been that year for naija, from AJ to kamaru to Super falcons to women & men basketball teams........strange.
Actually it is because of buhari's bad luck... come 2023 the bobo is gone . New refreshing era for everything Nigeria . The negative cloud oozing from buahri has less than 6 months to vamoose
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Overall it was a quality test given, unfortunately, we can't play & score 10 against Sao Tome every month.

Jokes aside, two glaring areas for improvement are goalie and midfield.

Also, we should be playing a 433 for better balance. No 5 at the back and no 442 biko.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:07 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:06 pm This is a friendly, look at these CE people crying over a freaking friendly game to test tactics etc. Bottom line we won't go and deceive the world beating Argentina in a friendly , then lose in a real competition . chei the **** remnants are out in full force
Nothing wrong with winning convincingly in a friendly either. We were terrible today. simple
Granted we lost, I don't think we did badly at all
Last edited by Odas on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:07 pm
i doubt you watched this game from start . It was a friendly, Algeria played as if it was a cup final, sotey when we scored their fans begin throw bottles at the SE. I do not pay attention to friendlies . I look at performances and to me , we need to find replacements for the goalies, Sanusi, and we need a ball carrier /Playmaker in the midfield
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Where is ENUGU make him come defend Uzoho
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

highbury wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:02 pm With this Coach, Nigeria will not qualify for Afcon or any World Cup with this Coach. D rated coach. SE are not a good team. They're average at best.
I think the coach is OK but the team is very average by african standards. Poor ball control, one touch move, too slow in decision making..... for a football loving country with over 200million we have under achieved.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I like what I saw, in the first half. Rather SE lose a game like a man.
My take, Kelechi is not "eat", I dont know what happened to this man.
The defence, is the worse display that I have ever seen.
Akpai does not inspire confidence, but at least he does not concede stupid goals.
Uzoho and Okoyo should be the last options in that position; you might as well try local goalkeepers.
The coach gets a passing mark from me.
Last edited by ANC on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:12 pm Where is ENUGU make him come defend Uzoho
Na wa-oo! I still can't believe Uzoho let Algeria score from such a long distance. Did he see the ball coming?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

davidbam14 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 pm
I think the coach is OK but the team is very average by african standards. Poor ball control, one touch move, too slow in decision making..... for a football loving country with over 200million we have under achieved.
A football loving country of 200 million people can't produce a single world class GK and midfielder? That deserves a documentary of its own
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:07 pm
davidbam14 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:06 pm 2022 has not been that year for naija, from AJ to kamaru to Super falcons to women & men basketball teams........strange.
Actually it is because of buhari's bad luck... come 2023 the bobo is gone . New refreshing era for everything Nigeria . The negative cloud oozing from buahri has less than 6 months to vamoose
I hope so, we need more Tobi Amusan blessings to fall on naija.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:07 pm
:rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:16 pm
davidbam14 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 pm
A football loving country of 200 million people can't produce a single world class GK and midfielder? That deserves a documentary of its own
I think we have GOOD keepers somewhere in the country, but our country being what it is, the keepers have nobody to 'push' for them to be tried, at least.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

NFA? You should you were watching the Green Eagles?
mcal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:06 pm
...kpom, but our NFA is rated D too or worse.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How would the right coach have prevented the ojoro penalty and the 60 yard goal?

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:03 pm We have not found the right coach yet
Sorry
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

ANC wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:15 pm I like what I saw, in the first half. Rather SE lose a game like a man.
My take, Kelechi is not "eat", I dont know what happened to this man.
The defence, is the worse display that I have ever seen.
Akpai does not inspire confidence, but at least he does not concede stupid goals.
Uzoho and Okoyo should be the last options in that position; you might as well try local goalkeepers.
The coal gets a passing mark from me.
I agree, Kels was shockingly wasteful.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Omo na laugh i dey laugh here. Invite more deserving players no. Invite better Goalkeepers. Mba. Invite more midfielders. Never. Ok Well you get what you ask for. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:09 pm Overall it was a quality test given, unfortunately, we can't play & score 10 against Sao Tome every month.

Jokes aside, two glaring areas for improvement are goalie and midfield.

Also, we should be playing a 433 for better balance. No 5 at the back and no 442 biko.

Said it now for more than a year.

We are ripe for a transition to a 4-3-3, with Iwobi at the top of a triangle. He's come on in leaps and bounds and is very responsible on the ball, added to an increased work rate.

We cannot get anything more from Kele in this role...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp