Algeria vs Nigeria (2-1)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Algeria vs Nigeria (2-1)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2pm my time
Uzoho, Aina, ZAidu, Calvin, Kevin, Onyeka, Iwobi, Lookman, Kele, Mofi ,Simon
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Algeria vs Nigeria (0-0)

Post by 1naija »

Busy body. Your mates are having power lunch at Perry's at Memorial city, you are there doing busy body.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Owngoal has official lineup
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:21 pm Busy body. Your mates are having power lunch at Perry's at Memorial city, you are there doing busy body.
i work from home, why should i drive all the way to memorial, i am about 30 miles from there . I will be heading to the medical center later, madam dey under the weather, you are still struggling entering rush hour traffic in 2022 going to the office, your mates all have home office.. what a 2nd hand uber driver
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:57 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:21 pm Busy body. Your mates are having power lunch at Perry's at Memorial city, you are there doing busy body.
i work from home, why should i drive all the way to memorial, i am about 30 miles from there . I will be heading to the medical center later, madam dey under the weather, you are still struggling entering rush hour traffic in 2022 going to the office, your mates all have home office.. what a 2nd hand uber driver
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:03 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:08 pm 2pm my time
Phew! How can you only play one ball winner on midfield for heaven's sake? Why do my people simply fail to learn?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ouch!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Your daddy had u cracking up over a weak attempt at humor. Your daddy is a warehouse janitorial worker but claims he works from home. Is he homeless?
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at all the broke azzes crawling out of their burrows without even knowing what they are laughing or ouching at. Don't worry, one of these years you will be able to do lunch at Perry's also.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We can't all be Customer Service Reps. I play with big boys tools and hardware that require entire 16th and 17th floor.. :thumbs: :thumbs:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:24 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at all the broke azzes crawling out of their burrows without even knowing what they are laughing or ouching at. Don't worry, one of these years you will be able to do lunch at Perry's also.
I have this feeling that you and Obi are different sides of same coin.
Cheap-azz. I am sure the magazines you read on this names from, were borrowed from your office mensroom.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

yeap :agree: :clap:
funny and original. Second hand Uber driver. :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:20 pm
Your daddy had u cracking up over a weak attempt at humor. Your daddy is a warehouse janitorial worker but claims he works from home. Is he homeless?
I will be calling the Portland Zoo so they can get you back in your enclosure. This is what you are doing while us humans are trying to enjoy the game.. :oops: :oops:

I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:29 pm We can't all be Customer Service Reps. I play with big boys tools and hardware that require entire 16th and 17th floor.. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kindly exit thread. you walked into this one all on your own. :biggrin:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:09 pm
Phew! How can you only play one ball winner on midfield for heaven's sake? Why do my people simply fail to learn?
You’ve resurfaced again. What happened? We’re you kicked out off wherever you were previously? Anyway, this lineup looks like 4-4-2 which usually has 1 designated defensive midfielder. How many defensive midfielders did you expect in a 4-4-2? By the way, even though I expect Iwobi to coordinate the attack, he will have major defensive duties as well, as should the wide players and forwards. As usual, you don’t have any legitimate gripe. You just want to be heard and we’ve heard you. Welcome back❗️

Cheers.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ye kparipa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ol boy no midfield oh shocking
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Any link?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

YouTube Links:

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:41 pm
You’ve resurfaced again. What happened? We’re you kicked out off wherever you were previously? Anyway, this lineup looks like 4-4-2 which usually has 1 designated defensive midfielder. How many defensive midfielders did you expect in a 4-4-2? By the way, even though I expect Iwobi to coordinate the attack, he will have major defensive duties as well, as should the wide players and forwards. As usual, you don’t have any legitimate gripe. You just want to be heard and we’ve heard you. Welcome back❗️

Cheers.

Uzoho

Aina
Sanusi
Akpogunma
Bassey

Onyeka
Onyeadika
Iwobi

Lookman
Iheanacho
Simon

4-3-3 is the way to play! This your 4-4-2 talk is arrant nonsense. Yo play 4-4-2, you need two two-way central midfielders and two wide men ala Finidi and Ammunike!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kai make una see atmosphere. The stadium is full ooo .Algeria no dey play chei.. this wan no look like friendly at all
SuperEagles