The New NFF President is Ibrahim Gusau

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
The New NFF President is Ibrahim Gusau

Post by anointed »

Watch counting of the election here

Last edited by anointed on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The New NFF President is....

Post by anointed »

Seyi 12
Gusau 21
Dikko 6
Yola 1
Idah 1

Run off
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
BREAKING: Ibrahim Gusau Emerges New NFF President

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING: Ibrahim Gusau Emerges New NFF President

Post by Orion »

Good. :clap:

I don't know the guy, but our football needs change from the top down.

It's also a good thing to maintain the standard that any NFF president that failed to qualify for the WC is out. That should hold them to some degree of accountability.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The New NFF President is Ibrahim Gusau

Post by anointed »

Runoff
3 conceded
Gusau 40
Idah 1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...another mugu.
I wonder what foreign club this one go latch on to?
Hope am wrong, because these guys just get there to chop and chop.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, I hope he will do a better job than Pinnick did
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:47 pm ...another mugu.
Do you know anything about him?
Because that's exactly what they'll say about you the day you decide to step up and clear up the mess.
Give him a chance.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mcal,

Do you know the man? If you don't, what makes you think he is 'another mugu?'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:54 pm Well, I hope he will do a better job than Pinnick did
That's the general plan, presumably.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Who the 4uck is Alhaji Ibrahim Gusau??????????
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Was it zoned to a particular part of the country? If so , the failure that comes with picking leaders based on zone is sure to follow.
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Damunk wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:00 pm
Because that's exactly what they'll say about you the day you decide to step up and clear up the mess.
Give him a chance.
I kind of agree with mcal on this politician. You can make your judgement based on some of these articles I found online.

It’s a ‘big sin’ for Gusau to drag sports minister to court, says AFN
By Gowon Akpodonor
08 August 2020

• Warns Stakeholders Against ‘Illegal Body’

The Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN) has described as ‘big sin’ the decision of Engr. Ibrahim Gusau to drag the Sports Minister, Sunday Dare, to court against the counsel of the Ministry and the Nigeria Olympic Committee (NOC), just as it warned its state chairmen and other stakeholders to stay away from ‘illegal body.’

AFN Secretary General, Prince Adisa Beyioku, said in a statement made available to The Guardian yesterday that when Gusau was requested by the board of the AFN to account for his stewardship as the president of the federation, he circumvented due process, ignored internal mechanism and did not go to court of Arbitration on Sports, which he was once a beneficiary.

“The Ministry has already appealed the judgment of the Court of Appeal, Abuja, where parties are waiting for judgment,” the AFN scribe stated yesterday.

Among other issues, Beyioku alleged that Gusau presented 2017 AFN Constitution to ‘our local Court’ as certified by the Court, and presented a different Constitution to World Athletics in order to mislead and cause disunity among the stakeholders.

He further stated that Gusau violated the AFN Constitution by diverting monies belonging to AFN on ‘PUMA Contract,’ adding: “The money was later traced to Dynamic Sporting Solutions Nigeria Limited owned by Sunday Adeleye (former Technical Director of AFN).

“The Constitution also affirmed the AFN Secretary General as the custodian of all AFN records, properties and documents. There is no copy of the agreement with PUMA in the files at the AFN secretariat and the AFN Secretary General is unaware of any such contract. This is a clear violation of AFN Constitution Article 8.7.2 sub 4.4.4, which states that the Secretary General shall be privy to all decisions of the Federation.

“The purpose of this letter is to inform you of the Board’s decision that all States Athletics Associations are to dissociate themselves from one Mr. Pepple, S. Y. who parades himself as Director General of AFN, and any other unauthorized persons attempting to make contact with State Associations.

You are advised to ignore any directive or correspondence with them as they are not the recognized officials of the AFN,” Beyioku stated. Efforts to speak with Ibrahim Gusau yesterday were unsuccessful.

https://guardian.ng/sport/its-a-big-sin ... -says-afn/

Ibrahim Gusau: Kingmaker Gunning For The Crown
Posted on September 24, 2022

Gusau cut a figure of a kingmaker in the football circle but he is now keen on wearing the crown himself. He is one of those bidding to succeed incumbent Amaju Pinnick as the president of the Nigeria Football Federation. He has been on the Executive Committee of NFF since 2014 and has been the Chairman of all FA chairmen in the country. Aside from serving as an executive member of the current board of the NFF’s executive committee, he is also the chairman of the NFF’s security committee. Recently, he was appointed as a member of the Confederation of African Football’s youth organising committee.

The committee is saddled with the responsibility of organising the Africa Cup of Nations (in the Under-17, Under-20 and Under-23 categories). He previously served as a member of the CHAN organising committee. Gusau is hugely popular among the electorate and his ambition has since torn the Northern bloc of the football fraternity apart as he is now at loggerheads with another arrowhead of the bloc Shehu DIkko who is the real threat to his presidential ambition.

He’s gained experience over the years as one of the hatchet men for the outgoing president Amaju Pinnick, but Gusau his detractors strongly believe he doesn’t have enough intellectual capacity and deep knowledge of football to handle the precarious situation of the game at the moment in such a way that it could put on a trajectory of growth. Another factor militating against him is that he is believed to be a card-carrying member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party. People in government are believed to be against his candidacy as a result of his political affinity as they can’t stand the possibility of allowing another man from the PDP to be in charge of the most important parastatal in the ministry of sports.

However, he is undaunted; Gusau said he is focussed on “My vision to provide a stable and successful NFF that is focused on the development of the game at grassroots, leagues, and national teams levels. The theme is ‘Letting football win’. “I have what it takes to provide the required leadership to promote, control, and regulate association football in the country in an open, transparent and sustainable manner. I have the capacity to execute all my lofty plans for the development of football in the country,” Gusau said.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/ibrahim- ... the-crown/

NFF Election: Gusau unveils agenda, to prioritize domestic leagues, age grade national teams
Posted September 26, 2022

As the governing body of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, Friday in Benin City, Edo state, sets for it’s elective Congress, Presidential hopeful , Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau has vowed to prioritize the NPFL, NNL, NLO and the NWFL.

Gusau one of the frontliner vying for the NFF top job also promised to develop grassroot football as part of measures in developing the sport.

According to him, ” rebuilding and rejuvenating our domestic league is top on our agenda when elected into office.” “The NPFL, NNL , NLO and the NWFL for women league is key in the progress of Nigeria Football.”

“If our leagues are vibrant, I believe the successes will reflect on the performances of our national teams.”

“And for us to have strong national teams, both male and female, we have to focus on grassroot football which is the breeding ground for a better league.”

He further added that age grade national teams will be given necessary attention as that will go a long way making the senior national teams, Super Eagles and the Super Falcons world beaters.

“Another area our administration will focus on is age grade football, for our national teams to prosper, the male U17, U20, U23 and their female counterparts will be given all necessary attention.”

” The senior national teams, Super Eagles and Super Falcons will surely get better if our cadet national teams are strong.”

Recall that in April, CAF appointed Gusau as a member of Youth Football Organizing Committee saddled with the responsibility of organizing AFCON U17, U20 and U23.

The election to usher in a new NFF President is scheduled to take place on the 30th of September, 2022 in Benin, the Edo State Capital.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/nff ... nal-teams/

NFF election: Odegbami expresses worry over role of ethnicity
By Gowon Akpodonor
08 September 2022

State FA chairmen support Ibrahim Gusau’s NFF presidential bid

Former Green Eagles captain, Chief Segun Odegbami, has advised candidates from the southern part of the country seeking to be the next president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), to have a rethink. He said that it will be difficult for a southerner to replace the outgoing NFF boss, Pinnick Amaju.

The football legend, who was part of the 1980 Green Eagles’ African Cup of Nations winning squad also told The Guardian yesterday that all the 37 chairmen of the State Football Association (FA) don’t have the legal right to cast a vote in any election organised by the NFF.

“The 37 State FA Chairmen are organising football in their states, not the clubs. It may sound technical, but the truth is that they don’t have the legal right to vote in any election organised by the NFF.”

Odegbami had said in an interview with TVC on Tuesday that ethnic sentiment will play a huge role in the September 30 NFF election scheduled to hold in Benin City, Edo State.

Odegbami has contested for the NFF top job on three occasions without success. Over 11 contestants are in the race to succeed Pinnick. They include first vice president of the NFF, Seyi Akinwunmi; Chairman of Chairmen, Ibrahim Gusau; former NFF secretary, Musa Amadu; CAF Director, Security, Christian Emeruwa; former Super Eagles goalkeeper and Media Officer, Peterside Idah; former player, Benedict Akwuegbu; former SWAN President and General Manager, Heartland FC, Fan Ndubuoke, former Director, NSC and current Chief of Staff to Sports Minister, Abba Yola, former player, Jonathan Akpoborie and former NFF board member, Amamze Uchegbulam.

However, Odegbami said it would be almost impossible for a Southerner to replace Pinnick adding that the results will be determined by ethnicity.

The Guardian recalls a declaration by the northern caucus last week, when it stated that Amaju Pinnick had used the tenure meant for the South. The body hinged the North’s stance on belief that incumbent president, Pinnick’s second tenure has made another southern president impossible and it is the turn of the north to produce the NFF president.

Southern candidates in the race are Seyi Akinwunmi (Lagos State), Christian Emeruwa (Abia State), Peterside Idah (Rivers State), Benedict Akwuegbu (Imo State), Fan Ndubuoke (Imo State), Amanze Uchegbulam (Imo State) and Jonathan Akpoborie (Delta State).

MEANWHILE, as the September 30 election date of the NFF draws nearer, one of the candidates vying to replace Amaju Pinnick, Alhaji Ibrahim Gusau, is enjoying the support of the various State FA chairmen and other congressmen because of his strong human relationship with member of the football family over the years.

The NFF election is scheduled to hold in Benin City, Edo State. Gusau, who is the chairman of Zamfara Football Association, is also the chairman of chairmen in the current NFF board.

A majority of the 37 FA chairmen are said to have thrown their weight behind Gusau because of his quality leadership. He is seen as an astute football administrator and leader, who had used his position to better the lots of his fellow congressmen in the Federation.

One of the State FA Chairmen told The Guardian yesterday that Gusau would emerge victorious in the September 30 election because of his quality leadership.

He said: “Football politics is quite different from the regular political contest involving political parties. There are other candidates vying for the office of NFF president, but the fact of the matter is that Gusau is the best among them.

I have my strategies.

“The various FA chairmen and others involved in the voting process know the candidates who have demonstrated strong human relationship and capacity to take the nation’s football to a greater height.

The State FA chairman, who is from the southwest continues: “Football politics under this present dispensation is a different atmosphere where strong bond with your electorates is very vital in making you very formidable to win and lead the Federation.

“The NFF congressmen knows the man who has stood behind them during their time of personal crisis. The congressmen know the man who has shown tremendous empathy to them in their time of pain, and that man is Gusau. Over the years, he has given listening ears to the plight of NFF congressmen and other stakeholders in their respective states.

“In this season of football politics, we will only allow a selfless football administrator to run the affairs of football in Nigeria. Those candidates, who are moving from state to state promising naira rain will be shocked with the result of the election on September 30. They feel they can use money to canvass for votes to become the next NFF president.

That won’t happen.

“Leadership is about carrying along the people who elected you into the office. A leader should give his followers a sense of belonging and make them feel relevant in the system. From all the names of candidates nursing the ambition to become the next NFF president, Ibrahim Gusau is clearly better in this regard. He is from Zamfara and I am from the southwest, but I can vow for his leadership quality,” he said.

https://guardian.ng/sport/nff-election- ... ethnicity/

Ibrahim Gusau: Youth development is one of our cardinal objectives
Posted By: Ayodele Olu Ibidapoon: May 27, 2021

Chairman of Chairmen and Member of the Executive Committee of the Nigeria Football Federation, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau has reiterated that a strong commitment to virile development of Nigeria Football at youth level is one of the cardinal objectives of the Amaju Pinnick-led NFF administration.

Gusau, who represented the NFF President, Mr Amaju Melvin Pinnick at the inauguration/inaugural meeting of the committee in Abuja on Tuesday, identified the committee as key and important to the vision of the administration, which was why the First Vice President was made the chairman. He assured the committee of the support of the Executive Board and noted that some players of the NFF/Zenith Bank Future Eagles Championship have turned out for the nation’s U17 and U20 teams. “This means that we should strengthen our resolve to pursue youth development and make it our strong focus.”

First Vice President of the NFF, Barrister Seyi Akinwunmi, who heads the committee, said: “Football is essentially a game for the youth. No matter how good your players are, they will become veterans at some point and you will need to inject young blood. Presently, we are seeing perhaps the greatest case of young players transitioning into the Super Eagles in a very long time; it is the result of a deliberate policy.

“There is a difference between competition and development. Indeed, we must attend competitions; but we must equally look vigorously for young players, referees, coaches and even administrators in order to be on solid footing. We need to continue to see youth development as bedrock of whatever we are doing. Our academy system is presently in a mess. There is need for urgent streamlining.”

Insisting that the Nigeria Nationwide League One (NLO) is a strong pillar for building Nigeria Football, Akinwunmi noted that the work of his committee will be pivotal to whatever achievements the Pinnick administration will be able to claim in the remaining part of this term.

NFF General Secretary, Dr Mohammed Sanusi, charged the panel to fashion policies and programmes that will improve Nigeria Football and give it direction. He promised that the Secretariat will give the committee the required support to do its job. “Youth development is the focus now all over the world. At the level of CAF, the new president Dr Motsepe is throwing his weight behind school football, and we are working to be part of the pilot scheme for its take-off.”

Also at the meeting were the vice-chairman, Alhaji Ahmed Yusuf ‘Fresh’; Mr Yakubu Sarma Philips (Member); Mr Imo Atta (Member); Mr Weyinmi Agbateniyiniro (Co-opted Member); Mr Eric Oluwole (Co-opted Member); Mallam Salihu Danlami (Co-opted Member) and; Alh. Ali Abubakar Mohammed (Secretary). NFF’s Technical Director, Mr Augustine Eguavoen attended to share his vision and insight on youth development.

https://www.thenff.com/2021/05/ibrahim- ... bjectives/

State FA Chairmen Are Behind Pinnick..... Ibrahim Musa Gusau
By Niyi Busari
Posted July 26, 2018

Embattled president of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Melvin Amaju Pinnick has won more support in his bid to outwit Ambassador Chris Giwa in the war for leadership of the soccer governing body, as most state FA chairmen across the country have thrown their weight behind him. This much has been disclosed by the chairman of state football associations? chairmen in the country, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau. The chairman of Zamfara State Football Association also praised the NFF Congress, whose members overwhelmingly endorsed Pinnick at an emergency meeting over the weekend. Gusau reiterated that the nationwide action has shown that the Nigerian football family is united and committed to the global best practice of playing football according to statutes outlined by FIFA and nothing else. He said aggrieved personalities and entities can always ventilate their grouse through established alternative dispute resolution mechanisms. Gusau, whose is officially the Chairman of Chairmen in Nigerian Football, also praised the Federal Government and other personalities that helped in the peaceful resolution of the NFF leadership crisis. The NFF Executive Committee member said: ?We are happy with the restoration of sanity and peace in our football. That move has saved our football and saved our country?s image from being smeared unnecessarily in the international sphere. ?There are 211 countries of the world, who are members of world football governing body, FIFA. ?All of those countries adhere strictly to the tenets and dictates of association football as enshrined in the FIFA Statutes, which is duplicated in their own countries? respective versions.?

https://bsnsports.com.ng/post/state-fa- ... musa-gusau
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Give him a chance.
Damunk

I am disappointed that Seyi Akinwumi did not get it in spite of his pedigree. I hope that he continues to be part of the game and that this does not faze him in terms of contesting the next time around.

Gusau, I believe, is the current FA Chairman in Zamfara State. He was also Chairman of FA Chairmen in the NFF before the NFF Board was dissolved. Ibrahim Gusau is known in the football circles and it is a bit shocking that CE guys have no clue on who is and who is not involved in Nigerian football.

NFF Elections: Gusau Targets The Grassroots To Improve Nigeria Football
September 05
https://exclusivenews.com.ng/nff-electi ... -football/

by clusive
The Chairman of Zamfara State FA Ibrahim Gusau has insisted that only a virile youth development program will enhance the potentials of country’s senior national teams.

Gusau who is a frontrunner for the President of the NFF in the forthcoming Elections holding on 30 September 2022, said if elected, age grade national teams will be given necessary attention as that will go a long way in making the senior national teams, Super Eagles and the Super Falcons world beaters.

” our administration will focus on age grade football, for our national teams to prosper, the male U17, U20, U23 and their female counterparts will be given all necessary attention.”

” The senior national teams, Super Eagles and Super Falcons will surely get better if our cadet national teams are strong.”

The Chairman of Chairmen in the outgoing NFF Executive , vowed to priotize the NPFL, NNL, NLO and the NWFL.

According to him, ” rebuilding and rejuvenating our domestic league is top on our agenda when elected into office. The NPFL, NNL , NLO and the NWFL for women league is key in the progress of Nigeria Football.”

“If our leagues are vibrant, I believe the successes will reflect on the performances of our national teams.”

“And for us to have strong national teams, both male and female, we have to focus on grassroot football which is the breeding ground for a better league.

Gusau who insisted that his intention now is to be elected as the President of the Nigeria Football Federation, to enable him actualize the programs.

https://guardian.ng/sport/northern-cauc ... president/
https://g9ija.com/2017/02/28/gusau-accu ... lfishness/
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle Odas, you will soon wish Uncle Pinnick had remained the president. We are back to the days of players mysteriously copping injuries days before qualifiers, and the era of bribing referees to qualify for major tournament. Like him or hate him, Pinnick is the first President (NFF or NFA) to bring professionalism to the organization and the team.

Mark my words .... we will struggle to qualify for 2026
Odas wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:54 pm Well, I hope he will do a better job than Pinnick did
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 pm Uncle Odas, you will soon wish Uncle Pinnick had remained the president. We are back to the days of players mysteriously copping injuries days before qualifiers, and the era of bribing referees to qualify for major tournament. Like him or hate him, Pinnick is the first President (NFF or NFA) to bring professionalism to the organization and the team.

Like how we failed to qualify under peakmilk or get knocked out in Cameroon. Abeg make we hear word
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:58 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 pm Uncle Odas, you will soon wish Uncle Pinnick had remained the president. We are back to the days of players mysteriously copping injuries days before qualifiers, and the era of bribing referees to qualify for major tournament. Like him or hate him, Pinnick is the first President (NFF or NFA) to bring professionalism to the organization and the team.

Like how we failed to qualify under peakmilk or get knocked out in Cameroon. Abeg make we hear word
You dey mind our resident Uber driver? ** Star for him and his oga Peakmilk!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seyi had no clear plans for our football. Anyone who was dispassionate about his 5 point agenda or whatever it was would tell you this. It was vague and void of concrete plans. You and Damunkey were consumed with emotion and sentiments and could not see the vagueness.

I know know nothing about this JaRule senior aka Gasau, so I am not expecting much from him. Targeting the grassroot is a code phrase for ... I have no plans!
Enugu II wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:51 pm
Give him a chance.
Damunk

I am disappointed that Seyi Akinwumi did not get it in spite of his pedigree. I hope that he continues to be part of the game and that this does not faze him in terms of contesting the next time around.

Gusau, I believe, is the current FA Chairman in Zamfara State. He was also Chairman of FA Chairmen in the NFF before the NFF Board was dissolved. Ibrahim Gusau is known in the football circles and it is a bit shocking that CE guys have no clue on who is and who is not involved in Nigerian football.

September 05

by clusive
The Chairman of Zamfara State FA Ibrahim Gusau has insisted that only a virile youth development program will enhance the potentials of country’s senior national teams.

Gusau who is a frontrunner for the President of the NFF in the forthcoming Elections holding on 30 September 2022, said if elected, age grade national teams will be given necessary attention as that will go a long way in making the senior national teams, Super Eagles and the Super Falcons world beaters.

” our administration will focus on age grade football, for our national teams to prosper, the male U17, U20, U23 and their female counterparts will be given all necessary attention.”

The Chairman of Chairmen in the outgoing NFF Executive , vowed to priotize the NPFL, NNL, NLO and the NWFL.

According to him, ” rebuilding and rejuvenating our domestic league is top on our agenda when elected into office. The NPFL, NNL , NLO and the NWFL for women league is key in the progress of Nigeria Football.”

“And for us to have strong national teams, both male and female, we have to focus on grassroot football which is the breeding ground for a better league.

Gusau who insisted that his intention now is to be elected as the President of the Nigeria Football Federation, to enable him actualize the programs.

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

I utterly agree with you my brother :agree: :agree:.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You will be the first to cry when Ghana plays at the NRG stadium while you are pulling double shift at SW farmers market and having lunch with undertaker beside the dumpster behind fingerlicking as both of you normally do.

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:02 pm Seyi had no clear plans for our football. Anyone who was dispassionate about his 5 point agenda or whatever it was would tell you this. It was vague and void of concrete plans. You and Damunkey were consumed with emotion and sentiments and could not see the vagueness.

I know know nothing about this JaRule senior aka Gasau, so I am not expecting much from him. Targeting the grassroot is a code phrase for ... I have no plans!
Enugu II wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:51 pm
Give him a chance.
Damunk

September 05

by clusive

:agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:15 pm You will be the first to cry when Ghana plays at the NRG stadium while you are pulling double shift at SW farmers market and having lunch with undertaker beside the dumpster behind fingerlicking as both of you normally do.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am a Director! How dear you? Come make I hire you. Better salary than driving Uber for Houston traffic!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:32 pm Who the 4uck is Alhaji Ibrahim Gusau??????????

my brother i wonder o ! Nigeria is the place they see right thing and do wrong thing! may God help Nigeria
thanks