IWOBI PUMA NAIJA KITS ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IWOBI PUMA NAIJA KITS ?

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IWOBI PUMA NAIJA KITS ?tw

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It’s a hideous looking kit. Lime green with Nigeria printed in bold caps. Even Bret fart can draw that with his crayons. Btw, I’d like to see Pesseiro try the 451 with Iwobi playing just behind the striker and 4 real MF not wingers. Let the full backs supply the width.

Aina…………..Akpoguma….Bassey…….Sanusi

Ndidi……….Nwakali……Onyeaka

Aribo…….Iwobi

Osihmen
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:31 am It’s a hideous looking kit. Lime green with Nigeria printed in bold caps. Even Bret fart can draw that with his crayons. Btw, I’d like to see Pesseiro try the 451 with Iwobi playing just behind the striker and 4 real MF not wingers. Let the full backs supply the width.

Aribo…….Iwobi

Osihmen
No GK, fear no gree you put Okoye or Uzoho abi :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IWOBI PUMA NAIJA KITS ?

Post by jette1 »

Point of thread missed; Nike has exclusive rights to SE kits; question can individual in the national team (not just citizens) use these our puma Olympic kits
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Point was not missed. We just weren't in your head.

If you know the terms of the contract, let us know. Maybe Nike did not pay for the image rights of the players therefore any player can wear and advertise whatever he likes as long as he is not representing rhe National team doing so.
jette1 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm Point of thread missed; Nike has exclusive rights to Nigeria kits; question can individual in the national team (not just citizens) print whatever kit they want using any company
Last edited by 1naija on Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It does seem odd l, especially with Nigeria printed boldly on the arm. Did Puma make this or is it another airheadwolex production?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The kit does not have the NFF logo on it, so I don't see any problem.
I am happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:43 pm Point was not missed. We just weren't in your head.

If you know the terms of the contract, let us know. Maybe Nike did not pay for the image rights of the players therefore they can wear and advertise whatever they like as long as he is not representing rhe National doing so.
jette1 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm Point of thread missed; Nike has exclusive rights to Nigeria kits; question can individual in the national team (not just citizens) print whatever kit they want using any company
Well here is what I found about those puma kit IWOBI is promoting. New store opening in Lekki. I don’t think he could legally pull that off
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjGM8b5M_Wu ... BkMDk1MTU=

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:31 am It’s a hideous looking kit. Lime green with Nigeria printed in bold caps. Even Bret fart can draw that with his crayons. Btw, I’d like to see Pesseiro try the 451 with Iwobi playing just behind the striker and 4 real MF not wingers. Let the full backs supply the width.

Aribo…….Iwobi

Osihmen
No attack. This lineup will create very few genuine opportunities❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:04 pm

Aribo…….Iwobi

Osihmen
No attack. This lineup will create very few genuine opportunities❗️

Cheers.

I know. It’s a grind it out 11 that’s solid in MF. Our wingers weren’t creating much either.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

jette1 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm Point of thread missed; Nike has exclusive rights to SE kits; question can individual in the national team (not just citizens) use these our puma Olympic kits
As long as he's not wearing it when with the National team, he's free to pose in any design with other companies and this is not a kit, more so a promo design for Independence day.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its unprofessional of him if he does not have a contract with puma.
Sunset wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:40 pm
jette1 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm Point of thread missed; Nike has exclusive rights to SE kits; question can individual in the national team (not just citizens) use these our puma Olympic kits
As long as he's not wearing it when with the National team, he's free to pose in any design with other companies and this is not a kit, more so a promo design for Independence day.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If Puma wants to advertise, is this the best they can do?? They should just sell their company
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I think that was for the Athletic team at the commonwealth games as they had to make do with a quick fix as they didn’t have anything prepared,I’m just wondering if Iwobi was advised as he’s model for Nike officially before.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:21 pm I think that was for the Athletic team at the commonwealth games as they had to make do with a quick fix as they didn’t have anything prepared,I’m just wondering if Iwobi was advised as he’s model for Nike officially before.
His nike contract expired and he signed with Puma.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!