Kele and Ndidi vs Taiwo and Emmanuel

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kele and Ndidi vs Taiwo and Emmanuel

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 pm Awo's off the ball movement nah fire, just needs to be clinical sha
Shame the scoreboard says 3-0 not 3 - 2 for "off the ball movement. 🙄
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:15 pm Is this another way of saying he is a handful for CBs?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 pm Awo's off the ball movement nah fire, just needs to be clinical sha
no, however those chances he missed get as e be
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Aurier dey ball o ..why has he struggled to get a club ?

This Nottinrubbish coach sef
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

In other news..Success started for Udinesse and was yanked off for Beto who has now drawn Udi level with Verona...

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm who was that telling us that Soumare was better than Ndidi ?

Ok o

...Socrates
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:27 pm In other news..Success started for Udinesse and was yanked off for Beto who has now drawn Udi level with Verona...
No news here. Bushboys dont score.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

WOw Daka just scored a sick goal similar to Kanu vs Boro
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Denise should have stayed at Watford
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:32 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:27 pm In other news..Success started for Udinesse and was yanked off for Beto who has now drawn Udi level with Verona...
No news here. Bushboys dont score.

U sabi look for fight o

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm bring on Kele o ..wetin now ?

...Socrates
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

How can a talented player like Kele be happy sitting on the bench for years?? I don't understand.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

gochino wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:50 pm How can a talented player like Kele be happy sitting on the bench for years?? I don't understand.
When I point this out people won't listen, the guy has pretty much wasted his career due to lack of ambition.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

gochino wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:50 pm How can a talented player like Kele be happy sitting on the bench for years?? I don't understand.
they don't even bring you in for a birthday applause, that is officially rock bottom.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:52 pm
When I point this out people won't listen, the guy has pretty much wasted his career due to lack of ambition.

But assuming he is discontent what will he do ? throw a tantrum and get blacklisted ? force a move to a club that does not want him ? what exactly do u propose he does ?

Note that I am not fighting with your idea - i just want to know how you want him to execute on this your idea because as they say idea is idea unless it is executed.

Also remember that he must feed himself o and earn a living .
thank you .

...Socrates
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:05 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:52 pm

But assuming he is discontent what will he do ? throw a tantrum and get blacklisted ? force a move to a club that does not want him ? what exactly do u propose he does ?

Note that I am not fighting with your idea - i just want to know how you want him to execute on this your idea because as they say idea is idea unless it is executed.

Also remember that he must feed himself o and earn a living .
thank you .
It's easy! Put in a transfer request. Remember he was top score for the team once and didn't take advantage of it. Also Newcastle was interested in him but he
renewed his contract with Leicester. Can we please stop with this " He needs to feed his Family" thrash? That's why we have 80% of our backline either playing in division 2 or a back water league and we wonder why we didn't qualify for the world cup. Football is a competitive sport, you need to play regularly and keep fit! As fans, let’s focus on "Nacho the footballer" We don't know anything about his private life.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Put in a transfer request to entice who? Iheanacho sits well within the top 10 for record outlays at the King Power. In honest appraisal, he hasn’t delivered. To make such demands from a position of diminished returns would be a fait accompli for his perceived professionalism and etiquette.

There’s no shortage of garrulous door to door tricksters at ICM, who could sell ice cubes to the Inuits. One would hazard a guess, Kelechi’s situation was risk assessed by the agency and decisions made. While not nearly the super saiyan Cyberia proclaims, Iheanacho is a striket of credible experience in one of Europe’s top leagues. Decent pitch point.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It could be worse. He could be playing in Israel.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Taiwo should go to Kelechi to learn how to finish. Those two chances should in the net. The first one I dont even know how he managed to skew it against the post, there was enough space either side of the keeper and the third option of rounding the keeper up.

The second chance was even off, if a keeper came out so far from the goal, there was only one thing to do, chip the ball over him. I wonder if they still teach players how to chip or lob the ball. That keeper was in a no man's land, a simple chip or lob would have done the job.

This guy looked more polished in his U17 days when i tipped both him and Osimeh to go far. Osimeh though still raw has made the mark. But i am struggling with Taiwo, his off the ball runs are good, but he doesn't look composed and smooth with the ball, especially when he has to finish. Still the early days, the two goals he has scored so far will ease the pressure a bit. But he needs to be burying chances like that.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I think Taiwo is struggling with composure and possibly jitters which is not helped by erratic appearances.

He will need a constant run of games and I think he will come good, even if it means he scores in games they lose ( like Dennis for Watford last season ) .

But I bet you the coach will bench him next game again.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:52 pm Taiwo should go to Kelechi to learn how to finish. Those two chances should in the net. The first one I dont even know how he managed to skew it against the post, there was enough space either side of the keeper and the third option of rounding the keeper up.

The second chance was even off, if a keeper came out so far from the goal, there was only one thing to do, chip the ball over him. I wonder if they still teach players how to chip or lob the ball. That keeper was in a no man's land, a simple chip or lob would have done the job.

This guy looked more polished in his U17 days when i tipped both him and Osimeh to go far. Osimeh though still raw has made the mark. But i am struggling with Taiwo, his off the ball runs are good, but he doesn't look composed and smooth with the ball, especially when he has to finish. Still the early days, the two goals he has scored so far will ease the pressure a bit. But he needs to be burying chances like that.
Btw Bros Oloye, Taiwo no be from your neck of the woods ? abeg find way send am message o make im calm down we dey root for am , he needs some reassurance :(

make im no mind the naysayers wey full hia

...Socrates