NACHO NOW A CHIEF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NACHO NOW A CHIEF

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NACHO NOW A CHIEF

Post by 1naija »

You can get the hat from mile 1 market in PH. I get different colors. Infact i go rock one go church this coming Sunday.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:20 pm You can get the hat from mile 1 market in PH. I get different colors. Infact i go rock one go church this coming Sunday.
did you wear it to the TCU game brother?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Murds, delete this post or move it to page 1560 where no-one can see it and and ask about the score?

King Futcha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:23 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:20 pm You can get the hat from mile 1 market in PH. I get different colors. Infact i go rock one go church this coming Sunday.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:45 pm :mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Murds, delete this post or move it to page 1560 where no-one can see it and and ask about the score?

King Futcha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:23 pm
Na only Texas a frog with horn de scare
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."