Sunday Oliseh's thought regarding future prospect of Eagles job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Sunday Oliseh's thought regarding future prospect of Eagles job

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

‘My priority is to get Nigeria back to the top,” Oliseh told Channels TV in an interview on Monday.

“I will do it (handle the Super Eagles) if the person employing have the interest of Nigeria at heart."

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/10/im-read ... in-oliseh/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sunday Oliseh's thought regarding future prospect of Eagles job

Post by maceo4 »

Hopefully all this begging will land him some kind of coaching job somewhere…but SE will have him hiding in his luggage to leave the country again…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The man who replaced Mikel with Paul Onobi.

Let him stay far away from SE.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

proclaimjesus02 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 pm ‘My priority is to get Nigeria back to the top,” Oliseh told Channels TV in an interview on Monday.

“I will do it (handle the Super Eagles) if the person employing have the interest of Nigeria at heart."

So His narcissisms depraves him so much that he couldn't respect Peseiro. A gentle man would not be making undermining statement knowing very well that someone else is presently on that job. Never mind the fact that he would never ever ever ever ever again coach SE ever again
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:14 pm The man who replaced Mikel with Paul Onobi.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But you sabi say Paul Onobi still dey play for Abia united and Mikel has retired :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: just saying o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:49 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:14 pm The man who replaced Mikel with Paul Onobi.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But you sabi say Paul Onobi still dey play for Abia united and Mikel has retired :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: just saying o
Na proper siddon look logic be dis. Onobi is 29. At 29, Mikel had won multiple championships with Chelsea. Keep laughing at yourself. You truly deserve to be laughed at🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:02 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Na proper siddon look logic be dis. Onobi is 29. At 29, Mikel had won multiple championships with Chelsea. Keep laughing at yourself. You truly deserve to be laughed at🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: why ya blood they boil ? , you missed it entirely i guess because you like vancity have not forgiven Oliseh abi ? many of una dey post like say una dey perfect and say una be God and never makes mistake ? Even God sef don admit say sometime im make mistake but una never.

Did it occur to you that if Onobi had been given a chance he could possibly have gone on to build a good career ?

I pointed out the fact that he is still plying his trade because and that Mikel has retired for you guys to remember that we have b=never really found Mikel's replacement, but as ya blood dey boil na to abuse curse my logic cause my thinking , oh well i guess we must all sleep and face the same direction and anyone whose thinking does not agree with your own does not know what they are saying.

I am happy for Paul Onobi :thumbs: :thumbs: at least the man can feed his family and is still doing what he loves meaning at least he was not the worst choice to be ever fielded in a game of soccer for Nigeria ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

proclaimjesus02 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 pm ‘My priority is to get Nigeria back to the top,” Oliseh told Channels TV in an interview on Monday.

Are you sure this guy is ok at all? What exactly has he done to deserve the job? He lost six consecutive games at his last job!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:27 pm

So His narcissisms depraves him so much that he couldn't respect Peseiro. A gentle man would not be making undermining statement knowing very well that someone else is presently on that job. Never mind the fact that he would never ever ever ever ever again coach SE ever again
Jette1,

I agree with you Oliseh shouldn't be making such comments considering another person is presently coaching the team. He had his chance, but didn't manage it well, I suppose.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.