BIGGES PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CAREER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BIGGES PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CAREER

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BIGGES PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CAREER

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I’m one of his biggest critics but I must admit that he did very well indeed under a lot of pressure today. Considering what he’s gone through so far this year he did wonders today. When I found out Uzoho was starting at old Trafford for a team from Cyprus, I immediately started thinking it was going to be a disaster but boy did he serve me some pie. He’s obviously a talented goalie but I think he just needs to focus on his concentrating and positioning. Uzoho is worthy of the GWG in spite of his uncle Maceo . :clap: :clap: :clap:
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Listen to Flosser 1naija when he speaks. He has NEVER been wrong on CE. People may not like what he says, especially when it's about their favorite politician (Damunkey and Tinubu), but he knows what's up!

The problem with Nigeria's SE goalkeeping are Agu and Ike! The tribalists don't like when I mention Ike, but he is one of the problems. I liked him as a player. I even rate him higher than Rufai, but he is a horrible SE coach!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:15 am I’m one of his biggest critics but I must admit that he did very well indeed under a lot of pressure today. Considering what he’s gone through so far this year he did wonders today. When I found out Uzoho was starting at old Trafford for a team from Cyprus, I immediately started thinking it was going to be a disaster but boy did he serve me some pie. He’s obviously a talented goalie but I think he just needs to focus on his concentrating and positioning. Uzoho is worthy of the GWG in spite of his uncle Maceo . :clap: :clap: :clap:
[media] [/media]
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:15 am I’m one of his biggest critics but I must admit that he did very well indeed under a lot of pressure today. Considering what he’s gone through so far this year he did wonders today. When I found out Uzoho was starting at old Trafford for a team from Cyprus, I immediately started thinking it was going to be a disaster but boy did he serve me some pie. He’s obviously a talented goalie but I think he just needs to focus on his concentrating and positioning. Uzoho is worthy of the GWG in spite of his uncle Maceo . :clap: :clap: :clap:
[media] [/media]
He does well in friendly games and matches were there is nothing to lose, no one was expecting them to win.