Who is Uzoho's Agent?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Who is Uzoho's Agent?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Whoever the guy is , nah one very lazy agent. Pathetic that such a prospect is way way way in Cypress abi Cyprus doing what? I should have gone into such business, he would be playing in the top 5 league if he hired me
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who is Uzoho's Agent?

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:16 pm Whoever the guy is , nah one very lazy agent. Pathetic that such a prospect is way way way in Cypress abi Cyprus doing what? I should have gone into such business, he would be playing in the top 5 league if he hired me
Typical of borderline characteristics, lability isn’t a trait to build a house upon. Dude was auditioning and got the exposure of his entire career so if no one picks up after this then……agent isn’t
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1, come again
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:31 am jette1, come again
He said himself, he saw the schedule and knew it would make his dream come true. So even though he lost He is happy that his one hit wonder came true. Do you need a one hit goalie in SE ? Or any team for that matter.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:15 am
He said himself, he saw the schedule and knew it would make his dream come true. So even though he lost He is happy that his one hit wonder came true. Do you need a one hit goalie in SE ? Or any team for that matter.

SE does not feed his family, his team does. We probably still owe him money for the last few games he played.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Why is he so happy? Has he forgotten his team lost?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

For those of you who watched the game, please how did Uzoho play?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

gochino wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:16 am
Well, his team lost, but the loss might not be his fault
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Nothing new that they lost. It was expected. That they lost by the odd goal in extra time is 'victory' for them! They hung with the big boys and were not diagraced.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He could have praised his team for putting in such effort at Manchester united. But to congratulate himself for doing his job in a game they lost? That one get as e be, although a very typical Nigerian mentality. It would have been better if he left it to pundits and fans to praise his gallant effort.
Odas wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:41 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

I pray he moved to a better league befitting of his talents
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

I pray he moved to a better league befitting of his talents
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Uzoho is his self Agent... You can see the way he was marketing himself, speaking to United players and coaches directly..

His life has been like that.. He came to spain on series of friendlies with Aspire Academy Qatar, the way he played also gave him leverage to discuss with thos he met and ended up signing for Deportivo la coruna...
afc##
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

He did.
Let me help you.
He said (1:07) "...I am proud of my teammates, most especially because it was not a one-man job."

You no kuku watch am, you come dey beef am becos of Noble... :oops: :oops: :oops:
1naija wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:18 pm He could have praised his team for putting in such effort at Manchester united. But to congratulate himself for doing his job in a game they lost? That one get as e be, although a very typical Nigerian mentality. It would have been better if he left it to pundits and fans to praise his gallant effort.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bros, the only argument you can find that I have made for John Noble is that he has the right to represent Nigerian like any other Nigerian, unlike those that suggest how dare he? I assess players based on their performance for the SE, nothing else! You can prove me wrong with my posts that states otherwise.
Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:27 pm He did.
Let me help you.
He said (1:07) "...I am proud of my teammates, most especially because it was not a one-man job."

You no kuku watch am, you come dey beef am becos of Noble... :oops: :oops: :oops:
1naija wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:18 pm He could have praised his team for putting in such effort at Manchester united. But to congratulate himself for doing his job in a game they lost? That one get as e be, although a very typical Nigerian mentality. It would have been better if he left it to pundits and fans to praise his gallant effort.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Uncle, you digress. :D
Accept you did not watch the interview out of very serious beef for Uzoho and then made your very baseless and very wicked accusation in a very brazen attempt to end the young man’s career to enable the ascent of your ‘Emi l’o kan’ candidate, Noble.

Apologise to the young man but correct me if I am wrong.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
1naija wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:32 am Bros, the only argument you can find that I have made for John Noble is that he has the right to represent Nigerian like any other Nigerian, unlike those that suggest how dare he? I assess players based on their performance for the SE, nothing else!
Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:27 pm He did.
Let me help you.

You can prove me wrong with my posts that states otherwise.
Aha!! So you even know the importance of backing up accusations with evidence?
At last!
All these years you have been throwing accusations my way, it is time to back them up now the penny has finally dropped!
Oya
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "