In a Season that Isaac Success is . . .

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
In a Season that Isaac Success is . . .

Post by danfo driver »

Jealousy, envy and hatred is a silent killer and will tear you within, if you are not careful.

In a season where Isaac Success is a serious player for a very serious team -- either he is starting or he is coming off the bench with serious time left and asked to make a change -- Bushy is more concerned with making sure Osimhen is humiliated and disgraced.

This is the season for you to celebrate your Isaac. For the first time in his career -- not counting youth team level -- he is an integral part of a very very good team that competes weekly.

I told you on this thread that you are fighting a loosing battle:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309660&p=5798748&hi ... d#p5798748

You are in a position where you have taken a stand against someone you cannot defeat. And I felt very sorry for you because, even I, I am very angry at Osimhen and every Nigerian footballer. But this one, this one.... it is one you cannot win. Trust me on this. See now, your whole Sunday was spoiled and you were unhappy. A Sunday were your Isaac and his Udinese made Lazio cry. Take it easy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: In a Season that Isaac Success is . . .

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kpom! Hatred,Envy, jealousy and bad belle are killers of a lot of Nigerians. Even when their lot in life is in the ascendancy the fear of the next man doing better than what they want for themselves will give them a heart attack. It’s pathological. Even if Success moves to Barca he’ll still hate Osihmen.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:27 am Kpom! Hatred,Envy, jealousy and bad belle are killers of a lot of Nigerians. Even when their lot in life is in the ascendancy the fear of the next man doing better than what they want for themselves will give them a heart attack. It’s pathological. Even if Success moves to Barca he’ll still hate Osihmen.
Kpom!!!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:34 am Jealousy, envy and hatred is a silent killer and will tear you within, if you are not careful.

In a season where Isaac Success is a serious player for a very serious team -- either he is starting or he is coming off the bench with serious time left and asked to make a change -- Bushy is more concerned with making sure Osimhen is humiliated and disgraced.

This is the season for you to celebrate your Isaac. For the first time in his career -- not counting youth team level -- he is an integral part of a very very good team that competes weekly.

I told you on this thread that you are fighting a loosing battle:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309660&p=5798748&hi ... d#p5798748

You are in a position where you have taken a stand against someone you cannot defeat. And I felt very sorry for you because, even I, I am very angry at Osimhen and every Nigerian footballer. But this one, this one.... it is one you cannot win. Trust me on this. See now, your whole Sunday was spoiled and you were unhappy. A Sunday were your Isaac and his Udinese made Lazio cry. Take it easy.
just in case some people didn't watch it. I am posting the highlights

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved