Time to move on from Iheanacho

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Time to move on from Iheanacho

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:47 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:44 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:30 pm
gochino wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:46 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:06 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:19 pm Despite being our best finisher, he is a very limited player and cannot play any specific role for SE.

I have been saying it for a long time yet get abused.

They said it was racism. But even Daka is starting ahead of Vardy. Which European country is Daka from?

He cannot play lone striker. Doesn't have the power or strength.

Cannot play AM. Doesn't have the close control or dribbling ability.

Can't even play in a 442 as we lack energy and again the ball control needed to function on that position.

If football is just about taking shots then Nacho is your man. But we all know there is much more to the game, which is why Osimehn who is relatively poor at finishing will start any day over Nacho who is our best finisher.

Frankly Nacho shouldn't even be making our squads anymore with the likes of Osimehn, Moffi, Dessers, Okereke, Sadiq, not to mention Dennis, Lookman, Ejuke, who could could all play the support striker role better than Nacho.

He is done.
Well, if you keep talking nonsense then you deserve to be abused🤔❗️

Cheers.
Thank you! How can anyone say Osimhen is a poor finisher?? He has averaged a goal for every two games
for club and country! No one scored more headers than Osimhen in Seria A last season, go do your research... As for Nacho, at a time he had the best goal per game ratio and also the best goal per shot conversion in the EPL and in many of those games he played as a lone striker. Any player that sits mostly on the bench would definitely decline. The question is why is he allowing this to happen? Even when he was the clubs top scorer with close to 20 goals, he was content to sit on the bench the following season! I mean, who accepts that?
Any player can make all the noise they want about playing time but it won’t change anything. As long as a player is bound contractually, there is nothing they can do about anything. The players employers can do pretty much what they like unless of course the player is able to buy out his/her contract. It really is up to Nacho’s agents to come up with something he can live with❗️

Cheers.
That is not how reality works. Making noise can affect team morale. He can force his way out of Leicester but the guy is not even trying. He is it even telling his agent to put stuff out there or giving interview when on National Team
assignments. These are tactics that players and agent use to get more playing time or force their way out.
How’s that working out for Cristiano Ronaldo❓❗️

Cheers.
Very well. The club have come out and said he will be gone in January. They will still pay him everything left on his contract or he will negotiate a favorable buyout and still sign with another club.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

delisyomie don wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:49 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:02 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:50 pm Rodgers never liked Iheanacho. After Iheanacho saved the team two years ago, he sent him to straight to the bench. Iheanacho needs to leave in January.
Ihenacho na fool na. He epitomizes the mindset of most Nigerian players: the lack of desire to improve after making a little bit of money in Europe. He is too comfortable cashing money and building his house in the village.
you are very correct my friend, even when he plays for the national team he can not chase the ball or hustle for it, is waiting for the ball to be passed to him, this kind of play is old school striker, see awoniyi or Sadiq or moffi or even mix race striker ceyri not to mention ohismen the way they hustle for the ball or chase opponents. like you said he is satisfied my only advice for him is to go to Spain or other countries because I don't see any team in the premier league that will suit him
That’s just a lie, he hustles a good amount for the NTA, damn sure much more than the Moffis, Sadiqs, Dessers that you are talking about. Don’t need to just lie on the bobo, there are much more valid things to go after him about…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:19 pm Despite being our best finisher, he is a very limited player and cannot play any specific role for SE.

They said it was racism. But even Daka is starting ahead of Vardy. Which European country is Daka from?

Can't even play in a 442 as we lack energy and again the ball control needed to function on that position.

If football is just about taking shots then Nacho is your man. But we all know there is much more to the game, which is why Osimehn who is relatively poor at finishing will start any day over Nacho who is our best finisher.

Frankly Nacho shouldn't even be making our squads anymore with the likes of Osimehn, Moffi, Dessers, Okereke, Sadiq, not to mention Dennis, Lookman, Ejuke, who could could all play the support striker role better than Nacho.

He is done.

Cheers.
Thank you! How can anyone say Osimhen is a poor finisher?? He has averaged a goal for every two games
for club and country! No one scored more headers than Osimhen in Seria A last season, go do your research... As for Nacho, at a time he had the best goal per game ratio and also the best goal per shot conversion in the EPL and in many of those games he played as a lone striker. Any player that sits mostly on the bench would definitely decline. The question is why is he allowing this to happen? Even when he was the clubs top scorer with close to 20 goals, he was content to sit on the bench the following season! I mean, who accepts that?
Any player can make all the noise they want about playing time but it won’t change anything. As long as a player is bound contractually, there is nothing they can do about anything. The players employers can do pretty much what they like unless of course the player is able to buy out his/her contract. It really is up to Nacho’s agents to come up with something he can live with❗️

Cheers.
His contract expired last season but he opted to renew it despite the fact that he was a bench player.
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Nacho wey no care what we all think!
The guy don get him British citizenship!
Na to dey enjoy himself at this point.
And by the way he will be on the next invite list for SE! :D
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

gochino wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:11 pm

He is done.

Cheers.

Cheers.
His contract expired last season but he opted to renew it despite the fact that he was a bench player.
What exactly is your point? Should Roberto Firmino and Alexander Arnold quit Liverpool because they’re no longer starters? If a team agrees to renew a player’s expensive contract, it must mean that the player is still highly valued otherwise they won’t renew it. Which begs the question, why would Iheanacho insist on leaving if he’s still valued at Leicester❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:34 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 pm why do some of you abuse or turn your back on a player when they are having footballing issues, but are only available to big them up when they start performing etc. I find it hypocritical and a true definition of a bandwagoner . Despicable losers you lots are
respectfully disagree bp, if the player himself doesn't care why should the fans still back him?
I choose to be impertinent towards your post , you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer . What you wrote makes no sense
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:56 pm

He is done.

Cheers.

Cheers.
What exactly is your point? Should Roberto Firmino and Alexander Arnold quit Liverpool because they’re no longer starters? If a team agrees to renew a player’s expensive contract, it must mean that the player is still highly valued otherwise they won’t renew it. Which begs the question, why would Iheanacho insist on leaving if he’s still valued at Leicester❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Is this not common sense? They need a quality back up for Vardy and other first choice players. Which coach won't want a quality backup?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:15 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:34 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 pm why do some of you abuse or turn your back on a player when they are having footballing issues, but are only available to big them up when they start performing etc. I find it hypocritical and a true definition of a bandwagoner . Despicable losers you lots are
respectfully disagree bp, if the player himself doesn't care why should the fans still back him?
I choose to be impertinent towards your post , you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer . What you wrote makes no sense
forgive me, bp, the undisputed greatest ce of all time. indeed, i am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. i know naught what i sayeth. you with your infinite knowledge have taught me a new word, impertinent, just brilliant.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Synopsis wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:50 pm Rodgers never liked Iheanacho. After Iheanacho saved the team two years ago, he sent him to straight to the bench. Iheanacho needs to leave in January.
How many times have people said this, yet Iheanacho still stays with the team? What is he waiting for? Does he not have an agent?

Even a blind person now agrees Iheanacho should have left long ago, or should leave now. Again, what is holding him there? Is there a clause in his contract which forbids him from leaving?
Last edited by Odas on Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

gochino wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:44 pm

He is done.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.
Is this not common sense? They need a quality back up for Vardy and other first choice players. Which coach won't want a quality backup?
Common sense, you say? Yes indeed… and on both sides. Look, there are two ways to look at this. If all Leicester wsnts is a quality backup, they could have looked elsewhere, like the lower leagues, for a much cheaper and effective alternative to Iheanacho and then sell Iheanacho and still come out ahead… but they didn’t do that, which means they have bigger plans for Iheanacho than just a mere backup role.

On the other side of the coin, why should Iheanacho give up the certainty of his value at Leicester for another team, a team in which he really doesn’t know how well he’ll fit in❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:39 am
gochino wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:44 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.
Common sense, you say? Yes indeed… and on both sides. Look, there are two ways to look at this. If all Leicester wsnts is a quality backup, they could have looked elsewhere, like the lower leagues, for a much cheaper and effective alternative to Iheanacho and then sell Iheanacho and still come out ahead… but they didn’t do that, which means they have bigger plans for Iheanacho than just a mere backup role.

On the other side of the coin, why should Iheanacho give up the certainty of his value at Leicester for another team, a team in which he really doesn’t know how well he’ll fit in❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
That's exactly what we are saying, any player that decides to rot on the bench in his prime because he is scared to get out of his comfort zone does not have ambition, sorry... Why should they look for an alternative when they have a quality striker with EPL experience on the bench that has proven he can score and assist when called upon?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

fledy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:53 pm Nacho wey no care what we all think!
The guy don get him British citizenship!
Na to dey enjoy himself at this point.
And by the way he will be on the next invite list for SE! :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?