Why does bushbaby hate osihmen so much?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why does bushbaby hate osihmen so much?

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:22 am
bushboy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:54 pm Bushboy does NOT in fact hate Osimhen. In fact, the opposite is true. He is one of my favorite players. I am comforted by the fact we have a searchable forum and anyone who cares can search my post history and see proof of my years of being an unapologetic Osimhen Shriner.

I am also a truth teller. I have explained my comments about Osimhen far too many times, I won't bother doing it again. Call it whatever you want.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like you told the truth about Petagna, Mertens, Simeone and Raspberry?

You continue to hurt yourself. I tried to help you, but you refused and allowed yourself to feel the wrath and pain beyond what you can handle. :lol: :lol: :lol: I warned you! You simply do not get it.

1. Most Non-Nigerians believe Victor is in the top 4 strikers in the world - Haaland, Benzema, Lewa and Victor
2. Napoli believe Victor is their crown! Forget Krava, as good as he has been.. Victor is their crown.
3. The chairman will sack Spaletti if he dares drop Victor. :rotf:
4. Opponents are terrified of Victor -- have you read what Mourinho said about Victor? as compared to Abraham and Zaniolo? :rotf: :rotf:

anyway, take it easy bro. :lol:
I like Victor, but this type of hyperbole is what annoys the hell out of me and when I voice my opinion, I am called a "hater"...Osimhen is NOWHERE close to being a top 4 striker. Are you kidding? A player who has never once scored 20 league goals in his ENTIRE career is top 4 in the world? Ahead of Kane? Mbappe? Mane? Ok, I don hear.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:07 pm
bushboy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:54 pm Bushboy does NOT in fact hate Osimhen. In fact, the opposite is true. He is one of my favorite players. I am comforted by the fact we have a searchable forum and anyone who cares can search my post history and see proof of my years of being an unapologetic Osimhen Shriner.

I am also a truth teller. I have explained my comments about Osimhen far too many times, I won't bother doing it again. Call it whatever you want.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like you told the truth about Petagna, Mertens, Simeone and Raspberry?

You continue to hurt yourself. I tried to help you, but you refused and allowed yourself to feel the wrath and pain beyond what you can handle. :lol: :lol: :lol: I warned you! You simply do not get it.

1. Most Non-Nigerians believe Victor is in the top 4 strikers in the world - Haaland, Benzema, Lewa and Victor
2. Napoli believe Victor is their crown! Forget Krava, as good as he has been.. Victor is their crown.
4. Opponents are terrified of Victor -- have you read what Mourinho said about Victor? as compared to Abraham and Zaniolo? :rotf: :rotf:

I like Victor, but this type of hyperbole is what annoys the hell out of me and when I voice my opinion, I am called a "hater"...Osimhen is NOWHERE close to being a top 4 striker. Are you kidding? A player who has never once scored 20 league goals in his ENTIRE career is top 4 in the world? Ahead of Kane? Mbappe? Mane? Ok, I don hear.
I dont give a dammnnn what annoys you or what hurts you. You can cry and cry and cry and weep with Catarrh coming out of your nose, mouth and yansh, I dont care. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No matter what you say, non-Nigerians believe Osimhen is top 4 in the world. You can cry all you like. Go and meet them. I am not the one saying it. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bushman, I suggest Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, or a Beta blocker. Don't harm yourself for another man's matter. Not good for your well being. The truth is that most people here reject the narrative you're trying to push
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

aruako1 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Don't mind him. He is not the only one to have criticised Osimhen on this forum...others have. But he seemed intent on proving that Osimhen is useless. At one point, he was the same with Awoniyi.
1Naija owns that crown. And by the way Awoniyi is not a very good player, he is slightly below average for an EPL striker.
Victor on the other hand is gonna be annoying for defenders to play against as well as lazy team mates. The guy is something else.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:48 pm

I dont give a dammnnn what annoys you or what hurts you. You can cry and cry and cry and weep with Catarrh coming out of your nose, mouth and yansh, I dont care. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No matter what you say, non-Nigerians believe Osimhen is top 4 in the world. You can cry all you like. Go and meet them. I am not the one saying it. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Repeating this over and over on CE won't make it true.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:28 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:48 pm

Repeating this over and over on CE won't make it true.
make e pepper you! :taunt: non-Nigerians believe Osimhen is top 4 in the world. keep crying :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I don’t think it’s appropriate to open a thread specifically to bash a forumer regardless of how you spin it. It’s yet another low on CE. Thread should be locked. Anyone is free to hate or like anyone or any player so long you keep it that.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief! I hope all is well.

One of your favorite players won the league and broke two records. Would you like to celebrate? I mean, he is one of your favorite players, after all? :D
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:46 am I don’t think it’s appropriate to open a thread specifically to bash a forumer regardless of how you spin it. It’s yet another low on CE. Thread should be locked. Anyone is free to hate or like anyone or any player so long you keep it that.
This is a site dedicated to Nigerian football and players. It’s not a democracy, it’s actually a special interest group. If you’re looking for free speech and equal opportunity, I suggest you join the ESPN forum.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Who cares why a Ghanaian hates Oshimen?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Coming from someone that hates Lookman, Eze, Tella that's a bit rich.