Uzoho, Africa's current best goalie at the moment vs Real Sociedad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho, Africa's current best goalie at the moment vs Real Sociedad

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bamenda boy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:50 pm Mean while, Onana kept another clean sheet for inter in the Champs league and has won The starting position at Inter. 😛

lol out of context should we then add that Mendy has been keparized at Chealsea ? Please leave this thread for our dear Uzoho, go fecafoot forum go compare Ogini to Ozoho dia :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:42 pm starts in 20 mins
Uzoho is the BEST AFRICAN GOALIE, at moment? Whao! I certainly will like to see him play.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho vs Real Sociedad

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:56 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:53 pmWhose time?
did you hear me say anything about 0'clock?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I hope 1Naija doesn't seen this
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho vs Real Sociedad

Post by Odas »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:55 am
jette1 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:09 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:56 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:53 pmWhose time?
did you hear me say anything about 0'clock?
BP but you are assuming that your 20 minutes is going to be my 20 minutes; not so because time is relative to wherever you are located and what you are doing so 1 Naira is right asking you whose time
The relativity was already accounted for when he told you that the game was in 20 minutes. At that point time difference is irrelevant. 1Naija miss road well well with him question. Never hold brief for an Uber driver :taunt: :taunt:
No! I don't think you are correct, 'Scipio Africanus.' When Bigpokey24 posted and made the '20 minutes' comment, those who saw the post as it was posted knew the game starts in 20 minutes.

However, for those who saw, or will see the post at a later time, being specific as to when the game will start becomes very necessary. Therefore, I think the specific - starting time - should have stated by Bigpokey24
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:21 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:37 am Please can the thread opener give us some insights as to how Uzoho performed against Real Sociedad?
Trying to decide if this team is made up of porters or bellhops.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!