Awoniyi should have stayed in the Bundesliga for one more season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Awoniyi should have stayed in the Bundesliga for one more season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

His previous team is top of the league and they are in Europe. I no longer believe rushing to a relegation bound team all to claim i dey EPL is right for any footballers development.

So far yes he is currently the club's highest goal scorer , but NF is most def not it.. them no be am at all. Most of our players all have greedy agents
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Awoniyi should have stayed in the Bundesliga for one more season

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:52 pm His previous team is top of the league and they are in Europe. I no longer believe rushing to a relegation bound team all to claim i dey EPL is right for any footballers development.

So far yes he is currently the club's highest goal scorer , but NF is most def not it.. them no be am at all. Most of our players all have greedy agents
EPL marketing machine is indomitable.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Did he request to leave Union Berlin?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:52 pm His previous team is top of the league and they are in Europe. I no longer believe rushing to a relegation bound team all to claim i dey EPL is right for any footballers development.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:29 pm Did he request to leave Union Berlin?

please let us not derail this thread.. we can also criticize Dennis as well who cannot even get a game at NF.. he is on the verge of getting relegated again
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

He went to the wrong club. At this point, Newcastle would’ve been better.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Why would Newcastle buy him though?
packerland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:04 pm He went to the wrong club. At this point, Newcastle would’ve been better.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Derail what thread? This nonsensical daft thread?

You said he should have stayed in the Bundesliga as if you were privy to the negotiation that led to his sale to NF. Could he have stayed in the Bundesliga if it was Union Berlin that wanted to sell him to NF? You are the type of people that just wake up one day and say Iheanacho should go to La liga as if he can just wake up one morning and pack his load and tell Ndidi ...Bros, senior man is going to La Liga. You see how daft the thread is?

Murderators, delete this daft thread.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:51 pm

please let us not derail this thread.. we can also criticize Dennis as well who cannot even get a game at NF.. he is on the verge of getting relegated again
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1Naira Exactly & pkom!! that's why I mostly come to CE as a comical relief point and I'm sure a lot of people do as well. its laughable when I see people get highly emotional about about comments as if this is New York Times. Unless you are Messi or Naymar playing in the EPL is opportunity of a life time that no player ever turns down regardless. And as 1Naira stated the players club have the upper if not the entire say when it come to these deals.
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 pm Derail what thread? This nonsensical daft thread?

You said he should have stayed in the Bundesliga as if you were privy to the negotiation that led to his sale to NF. Could he have stayed in the Bundesliga if it was Union Berlin that wanted to sell him to NF? You are the type of people that just wake up one day and say Iheanacho should go to La liga as if he can just wake up one morning and pack his load and tell Ndidi ...Bros, senior man is going to La Liga. You see how daft the thread is?

Spoken like a true rethuglican. We know your stance towards Awoniyi, so there ain't no substance from your replies
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Cito wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:43 pm Why would Newcastle buy him though?
packerland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:04 pm He went to the wrong club. At this point, Newcastle would’ve been better.
Not now. I meant in the summer. Newcastle ain’t buying another striker after what they spent on
Isak. They are playing well by the way, so no need to disrupt the chemistry.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cellular wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:27 pm

And the wages are much better plus signing on fees.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:25 pm
Not now. I meant in the summer. Newcastle ain’t buying another striker after what they spent on
I think your comment and all comments about what is obviously club affairs that you or anyone in this forum are not in any way privy to should be accompanied with disclaimers and subtitles to unbound yourselves from perjury, legal suits, and intellectual property rights. You guys make too much bogus statements unsnecked and subject to perjury, blackmail, character assassinations, misrepresentations etc In fact CE should start embedding statements indicating that views expressed by members do not reflect/represent the views of the forum.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:55 pm
I think your comment and all comments about what is obviously club affairs that you or anyone in this forum are not in any way privy to should be accompanied with disclaimers and subtitles to unbound yourselves from perjury. intellectual property rights. You guys make too much bogus statements unsnecked and subject to perjury, blackmail, character assassinations, misrepresentations etc
Are you alright? The hell are you spewing? I just said he went to the wrong club. Not totally his fault. How can you buy 20 something new players and expect to have football chemistry? Now if Forest gets relegated and they retain most of the players, they can run away with the championship and be back in the EPL to challenge for a top 10 or better.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:01 pm
I think your comment and all comments about what is obviously club affairs that you or anyone in this forum are not in any way privy to should be accompanied with disclaimers and subtitles to unbound yourselves from perjury. intellectual property rights. You guys make too much bogus statements unsnecked and subject to perjury, blackmail, character assassinations, misrepresentations etc
Are you alright? The hell are you spewing? I just said he went to the wrong club. Not totally his fault. How can you buy 20 something new players and expect to have football chemistry? Now if Forest gets relegated and they retain most of the players, they can run away with the championship and be back in the EPL to challenge for a top 10 or better.
What exactly is a wrong club. Sure we are used to bravado statements from our Nigerian landscape, these are very insensitive inflammatory statements . just imagine if the player reads your statement and confronts you about it what rational explanation could you possible give him in reply.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is my stance towards him? That he should score when he plays for Nigeria? What is wrong with that, and what has that got to do with daft threads like this?

I will buy the first murderator that deletes this daft thread a plate of poundo "without.."!
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:17 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 pm Derail what thread? This nonsensical daft thread?

Spoken like a true rethuglican. We know your stance towards Awoniyi, so there ain't no substance from your replies
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:12 pm What is my stance towards him? That he should score when he plays for Nigeria? What is wrong with that, and what has that got to do with daft threads like this?

I will buy the first murderator that deletes this daft thread a plate of poundo "without.."!
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:17 pm

read my signature , then come back to edit this post
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:06 pm
What exactly is a wrong club. Sure we are used to bravado statements from our Nigerian landscape, these are very insensitive inflammatory statements . just imagine if the player reads your statement and confronts you about it what rational explanation could you possible give him in reply.
I will tell him he’s a good player but Forest is not a good fit for him. Lukaku is not a good fit at Chelsea? Does that make him a bad player? Nothing about my post is insensitive.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:38 pm
I will tell him he’s a good player but Forest is not a good fit for him. Lukaku is not a good fit at Chelsea? Does that make him a bad player? Nothing about my post is insensitive.
And would you admit to him also that you are just an ordinary layman who knows nothing in-depth of the subject compared to himself the career player that have weighed all factors involved.

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:28 pm

And would you admit to him also that you are just an ordinary layman who knows nothing in-depth of the subject compared to himself the career player that have weighed all factors involved.
1. I think you woke up on the wrong side of bed.
2. I don’t bash Awoniyi. Maybe you need to go see 1naija post.
3. A lot of players just play and let their agents decide clubs that are good fit for them. Not saying some players don’t have some input. Some players want to play for their idol club or play for whoever that can meet their financial needs.
4. I might be a football agent so don’t just assume that I have no knowledge of what I’m talking about.
5. If he leaves the club by this time next year even if they didn’t get relegated will you be willing to apologize.
6. You’re probably a good dude but you need to take life easy.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:41 pm
jette1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:28 pm

1. I think you woke up on the wrong side of bed.
2. I don’t bash Awoniyi. Maybe you need to go see 1naija post.
3. A lot of players just play and let their agents decide clubs that are good fit for them. Not saying some players don’t have some input. Some players want to play for their idol club or play for whoever that can meet their financial needs.
4. I might be a football agent so don’t just assume that I have no knowledge of what I’m talking about.
5. If he leaves the club by this time next year even if they didn’t get relegated will you be willing to apologize.
6. You’re probably a good dude but you need to take life easy.
Me take life easy; If I took life any easier I would be in the village eating roasted yam, ogo-ogooh fruits daily. Point remains that your assessments are just as valid as a mega ball ticket. if it lands you would say you see I told you. Unlike agents who could have an akara business on the side to fall back to people whose lives depend on playing football must take their chances as they come because they only have a certain window to maximize what they get.

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

you misspelled money
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

You are so right BP! He seems very out of deep against Arsenal! He isn't ready for the EPL the way he get muscled off the ball all day Sunday!

I also agreed about the agreed agents. Kelechi wouldn't still be at Leicester City riding the bench if he agent was a decent agent.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Lolly wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:43 pm

And the wages are much better plus signing on fees.
Yeah but in the longrun,this could come back to hunt him, NF will be relegated and big clubs won't come for him because he has not been spectacular! He had the chance of playing in Europe with much more exposure and a better team, bigger clubs would have come for him if he had stayed longer in Germany.