PESEIRO UNPAID SINCE TAKING CHARGE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PESEIRO UNPAID SINCE TAKING CHARGE

Post by Odas »

mcal wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:01 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:18 pm
mcal wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:49 pm ...ain't we glad we did not qualify?
No! I am NOT happy we did not qualify. In all honesty, I wish we qualified for Qatar, instead
...if we did, who say we will not be going thru this charade now and get disgraced at the world cup.
Mcal,

... and who says, or said we would have? If we had qualified for Qatar, perhaps the stance of things would have beed different and so, Peseiro probably would have been paid, if it is true he hasn't.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:46 pm
No! I am NOT happy we did not qualify. In all honesty, I wish we qualified for Qatar, instead
...if we did, who say we will not be going thru this charade now and get disgraced at the world cup.
Mcal,

... and who says, or said we would have? If we had qualified for Qatar, perhaps the stance of things would have beed different and so, Peseiro probably would have been paid, if it is true he hasn't.
There are telling you he hasn’t been paid and you are saying if it is true; are you a trumper or conspiracy theorist. Do you believe the moon landing was fake.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Mcal,

...past experiences have shown otherwise.
Our NFA does not know how to market their commodity, our football and players.
They do not know how attract businesses to sponsor football teams, at all levels. Nigeria is swimming with billionaires.
All they know how to is pan in hand to the federal government, and what ever fifa give them.
Yet, you see all these do call ogas at the FA jetting around the world in all kind of pretenses that they are working, etc.
Did you see the new FA chief at the recent concluded U-17 sitting with his 2 harems. All paid for by your tax government naira proposed for the girls.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:30 pm
Mcal,

There are telling you he hasn’t been paid and you are saying if it is true; are you a trumper or conspiracy theorist. Do you believe the moon landing was fake.
Yeah! They are telling me the coach hasn't been paid, but has the coach said so? What proof does anyone have about such?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

mcal wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:16 am
Mcal,

...past experiences have shown otherwise.
Our NFA does not know how to market their commodity, our football and players.
They do not know how attract businesses to sponsor football teams, at all levels. Nigeria is swimming with billionaires. All they know how to is pan in hand to the federal government, and what ever fifa give them.
Yet, you see all these do call ogas at the FA jetting around the world in all kind of pretenses that they are working, etc.
Did you see the new FA chief at the recent concluded U-17 sitting with his 2 harems. All paid for by your tax government naira proposed for the girls.
Mcal, please bro, is there anyway you can help our NFF to accomplish what you wish for them? I think they need your help and will jolly well to receive it
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Odas wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:05 pm
Mcal, please bro, is there anyway you can help our NFF to accomplish what you wish for them? I think they need your help and will jolly well to receive it
...simple task, first take care of your cash cow.
The SE, the SF, the local league, and the rest of their pay issues will fall in line.
As for me to go help? Hell No!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:04 pm
The SE, the SF, the local league, and the rest of their pay issues will fall in line.
Unfortunately, football and the national team are not run under business principles. They are run under the state with the inherent deficiencies of the Nigerian state.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:13 pm
Unfortunately, football and the national team are not run under business principles. They are run under the state with the inherent deficiencies of the Nigerian state.
Maybe the billion Naira question is this:
Why do otherwise intelligent, respectable, successful Nigerian men and women become brain-dead, dishonest failures once in Nigerian public office?
It defies simple logic.
It also suggests that whatever virus it might be is capable of ‘infecting’ every single one of us here, regardless of how brilliant we might sound on CE’s Rant n Rave or Eagles Nest.

Can somebody figure this out?
Prof? Are we a special breed?
Seriously.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...we know that, EII.
Ever since I started loving and following football in Nigeria na so e bi, but the world has evolved, and football is a big time business now ready to be harnessed.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 pm
...we know that, EII.
Ever since I started loving and following football in Nigeria na so e bi, but the world has evolved, and football is a big time business now ready to be harnessed.
Agreed. Thus, you will not see change in Nigeria under tge current system. It isn't happening until football is fully privatized and commercialized.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:07 am
...we know that, EII.
Agreed. Thus, you will not see change in Nigeria under tge current system. It isn't happening until football is fully privatized and commercialized.
...we might as well shelve the idea of accolades in senior football until we maybe have a government that look like the rich oil states of the mideast that throw money around any how to promote things for their folks. We are eternally ffucked.
Common Qatar is hosting the world, na who dem be? They are patriotic people vs tribalistic and corrupt fools we have in Nigeria.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:21 am
Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:07 am
...we know that, EII.
...we might as well shelve the idea of accolades in senior football until we maybe have a government that look like the rich oil states of the mideast that throw money around any how to promote things for their folks. We are eternally ffucked.
Common Qatar is hosting the world, na who dem be? They are patriotic people vs tribalistic and corrupt fools we have in Nigeria.
mcal,

The government or the state is not sacrosanct to new development. Mentioning the state is what was the in-thing back in the 1980s when people talked about making telephones available to people in Nigeria, improving domestic air travel, etc. The reality is that the state matters diddly in the subsequent developments of the telephone or private airline industry except to standby as regulator. Same applies to football. Ditch that idea of government or the state doing this or that. The state is THE PROBLEM. Avoid it. Football can reach zenith of success tomorrow if the state hands off tomorrow. Make no mistake about that. There is enough private resources in Nigeria to run football and there is enough interests from private entities outside Nigeria to make it work. Why would they be interested? Answer: football is a goldmine. The problem isd the state's refusal to disappear from from football.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:37 pm mcal,

The government or the state is not sacrosanct to new development. Mentioning the state is what was the in-thing back in the 1980s when people talked about making telephones available to people in Nigeria, improving domestic air travel, etc. The reality is that the state matters diddly in the subsequent developments of the telephone or private airline industry except to standby as regulator. Same applies to football. Ditch that idea of government or the state doing this or that. The state is THE PROBLEM. Avoid it. Football can reach zenith of success tomorrow if the state hands off tomorrow. Make no mistake about that. There is enough private resources in Nigeria to run football and there is enough interests from private entities outside Nigeria to make it work. Why would they be interested? Answer: football is a goldmine. The problem isd the state's refusal to disappear from from football.
Prof, what about Emirates Airlines and Ethiopia Airline, are they anomalies?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

:taunt:
Damunk wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:50 pm
Why do otherwise intelligent, respectable, successful Nigerian men and women become brain-dead, dishonest failures once in Nigerian public office?
It defies simple logic.
It also suggests that whatever virus it might be is capable of ‘infecting’ every single one of us here, regardless of how brilliant we might sound on CE’s Rant n Rave or Eagles Nest.

Seriously.
Who said they are intelligent in the first place? Only a handful are smart. The rest are thugs posing as politicians. How many have an actual degree? Take governor Wike for example, does anything about scream intellect?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

fabio wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:11 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:37 pm mcal,

Prof, what about Emirates Airlines and Ethiopia Airline, are they anomalies?
Not sure about the Emirates but if they are like Ethiopian Airlines then note that Ethiopian airlines is owned by the state but run strictly as a business without state interferences. It is similar to states setting up Sovereign Funds that are run by private interests. In essence, it is the running of these entities as state instead of private entities that differentiate one from the other.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:56 am :taunt:
It defies simple logic.

Seriously.
Who said they are intelligent in the first place? Only a handful are smart. The rest are thugs posing as politicians. How many have an actual degree? Take governor Wike for example, does anything about scream intellect?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You got me on the Wike one. But don’t be surprised if he has a degree.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:15 am
packerland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:56 am :taunt:
It defies simple logic.

Seriously.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You got me on the Wike one. But don’t be surprised if he has a degree.
You Dey laugh Lol…I’m sure he has a bunch of Honorary degree from all the universities in River state…psh!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .