SE List for Portugal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE List for Portugal

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:48 am viewtopic.php?f=1&t=310461&start=69
txj wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:43 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:26 pm
txj wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:13 pmThe puppet masters did what they put the lads out there for. Market their wares.
They will now move on to the next set of clients. Just like I told you dunderheads about Olisa Ndah...

Meanwhile enablers like you, sunset and Goatti will 'laud' this as an achievement for Nigerian football.
Olisa Ndah is a good player.

Baring injury, you will hear from him again.
We already heard from him.
Market don close and the traders have all gone home...
I guess Peseiro has re-opened the ‘market’! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know for a fact that elements in the NFF include players in the manager's list.

In any case you should be quite familiar with reopening markets, given your antecedents from Abia, notto talk of the financialmarket..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:57 am
mcal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:25 am
Damunk wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:48 pm If the list is not official you people should stop venting your DNQ frustrations in this place.
Wait for the official list, abeg.
...but what is the obsession for list of players in a friendly match? Some people don really colo-finish :lol: :lol:
Signs and symptoms of DNQitis.
Sadly. :(
...more like insanity.
Sad to say this, Thank God we DNQ or else na serious wahala :(
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

UK Cybers,
The game is live on Sky Sports on Thursday.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

No Osimhen?
Game just became much less interesting
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:40 pm No Osimhen?
WTH!
Which injury again?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

How so? We already know Osimhen's quality and it'll be a great opportunity to see how we can fare without his huge influence
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Osimhen has started to select games he plays for SE. Not good at all! This is the kind of thing that makes me start to dislike a player. He is certainly not injured. His girl is not about to deliver a child. She already did. Why is Cyriel Dessers always replacing someone? The dudes commitment should be respected.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:17 pm
Damunk wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:00 pm So I wasn’t deluded when I said I really didn’t rate our central defence.
Balogun, Awaziem, Omeruo and Ajayi nowhere to be seen.
Great! :thumb:
And Ekong is really lucky to benefit from ‘Captain’s immunity’.
stop being damunkey..Ajayi had surgery months ago and has been out injured ,, bad belle won't take you anywhere
Omeruo's injured as well
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Osimhen should never forget that he and his teammates failed Nigeria by failing to qualify Nigeria for the World Cup. The least he could do was show up for the friendly to appease the fans. Regardless of Nigeria and her severe faults as a country, Nigeria gave Osimhen him the opportunity to be where he is today. If he was not selected for U17 today, he maybe still be selling pure water in the streets. He should never forget where he came from.
He did this so that he can rest. He even said it in the interview post Napoli V Udinese game
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It's that fu#$ing #$%$ owner of Napoli.

Osimehn also was forced to miss AFCON.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:14 pm It's that fu#$ing #$%$ owner of Napoli.

Osimhen can go. It is within his right. Imagine Samuel Etoo doing this. That's why he is successful and respected. It will never bring the needed respect for Osimhen at the end of this if he is mute. What I know is that he isn't injured.
You can be rest assured that the likes of Oma Akatugba and co will defend him. That is issue when one gets too close to players you lose any sense of objectivity.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it is a friendly and even yesterday, Vic had his achilles heel stepped on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:12 pm Osimhen should never forget that he and his teammates failed Nigeria by failing to qualify Nigeria for the World Cup. The least he could do was show up for the friendly to appease the fans. Regardless of Nigeria and her severe faults as a country, Nigeria gave Osimhen him the opportunity to be where he is today. If he was not selected for U17 today, he maybe still be selling pure water in the streets. He should never forget where he came from.
He did this so that he can rest. He even said it in the interview post Napoli V Udinese game
seriously? get a hold of yourself. None of our footballers owe any of us anything.
SuperEagles

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

highbury wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:24 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:14 pm It's that fu#$ing #$%$ owner of Napoli.

Osimhen can go. It is within his right. Imagine Samuel Etoo doing this. That's why he is successful and respected. It will never bring the needed respect for Osimhen at the end of this if he is mute. What I know is that he isn't injured.
You can be rest assured that the likes of Oma Akatugba and co will defend him. That is issue when one gets too close to players you lose any sense of objectivity.
All this crying over a single friendly match :blink: ? Its really not that deep
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He Berra leave that useless Napoli once they win the title this season. Get the eff out of there.

He will miss the next AFCON if he is still at that club. I have lost respect for Osimehn to be bullied around like that. The guy is bigger than Napoli, he should learn to flex his power.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:28 pm

Friendly eh ?

You forget how they had to concoct lies to prevent him from playing at afcon.

Then that piece of shi% owner said he will never sign African players again.

If I were Osimehn, I will tell him to go fu$% himself.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Sunset wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:02 pm
How so? We already know Osimhen's quality and it'll be a great opportunity to see how we can fare without his huge influence
Want to see how our team functions under Coach P when Ndidi, Iwobi ans Osimhen face strong opposition. Haven’t seen that yet.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

abi ooo, no one go even remember this match come when worldcup starts sef.. it is a friendly nothing more , nothing less
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waka-man wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:31 pm
Sunset wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:02 pm
Want to see how our team functions under Coach P when Ndidi, Iwobi ans Osimhen face strong opposition. Haven’t seen that yet.
then wait for AFCON then.. we all saw the team defeat Argentina 402... how far did that take us to the worldcup proper? Some of you should stop getting carried away over a friendly
SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Osimhen should be careful that he doesn't get injured upon return of the league in January. Keep playing with your country. It will later bite you in the asss. I don't care whether it's a friendly or a competitive game, one should always represent their country if selected. After all, it's an honor bestowed on a player which not every player gets in their career.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:30 pm

Friendly eh ?

You forget how they had to concoct lies to prevent him from playing at afcon.

Then that piece of shi% owner said he will never sign African players again.

If I were Osimehn, I will tell him to go fu$% himself.
There's a good reason why you're not Osimhen, the time you could spend being productive you're wasting on hypothetical situations and conspiracy theories.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:27 pm
highbury wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:12 pm Osimhen should never forget that he and his teammates failed Nigeria by failing to qualify Nigeria for the World Cup. The least he could do was show up for the friendly to appease the fans. Regardless of Nigeria and her severe faults as a country, Nigeria gave Osimhen him the opportunity to be where he is today. If he was not selected for U17 today, he maybe still be selling pure water in the streets. He should never forget where he came from.
seriously? get a hold of yourself. None of our footballers owe any of us anything.
That is the wrong mindset to have. Was it not Nigeria that selected him to represent her in U17? Yes, he took his opportunity well. Come on now, he owes Nigeria.