IWOBI PLAYING WITH HIS FOOD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IWOBI PLAYING WITH HIS FOOD

Post by jette1 »

YA mama say never play with ya food
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkiauE9r ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IWOBI PLAYING WITH HIS FOOD

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Now that’s a true son of the soil. Only issue is that that roll of poundo is too small. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bobo dey enjoy🙂❗️

Cheers.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

6/10 for form in demolishment of poundo. 10/10 for attitude. :thumbs:

I wager Nacho would get 10/10 on both counts. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:28 pm 6/10 for form in demolishment of poundo. 10/10 for attitude. :thumbs:

agree; that's why the bobo is up and down with fitness. Poundo isnt the healthiest food, its all starch/carbohydrate that takes lots of aerobics to burn off. Just take a look at most of our politicians with stomachs bigger than pregnant woman. 60 % of your health revolves around oral health and belly combined. So Eat poundo in moderation, personally the soups are actually what I eat most with little side of of poundo

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:50 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:28 pm 6/10 for form in demolishment of poundo. 10/10 for attitude. :thumbs:

agree; that's why the bobo is up and down with fitness. Poundo isnt the healthiest food, its all starch/carbohydrate that takes lots of aerobics to burn off. Just take a look at most of our politicians with stomachs bigger than pregnant woman. 60 % of your health revolves around oral health and belly combined. So Eat poundo in moderation, personally the soups are actually what I eat most with little side of of poundo
I get you on the stomach thing. :laugh: However I have been known to indulge in more than 5 pounds of the stuff at one sitting. About once a month is enough for me. :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:11 pm

I get you on the stomach thing. :laugh: However I have been known to indulge in more than 5 pounds of the stuff at one sitting. About once a month is enough for me. :woot:
not possible :scared: :shock:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:clap: :clap: Proper Naija man.

Grand uncke Ohsee has him beat by a country mile. He throws it up and catches it with his mouth.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

No go kee yasef dey compete with Papa Ajasco
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:33 am

No go kee yasef dey compete with Papa Ajasco
:mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!