A world class #9 too scared to take penalties...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
A world class #9 too scared to take penalties...

Post by bushboy »

...will find it hard to get to 20 goals s season.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: A world class #9 too scared to take penalties...

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:09 pm ...will find it hard to get to 20 goals s season.
Ok :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:09 pm ...will find it hard to get to 20 goals s season.
At least, he won the penalty that broke the deadlock! You will soon be writing that you are not a hater just misunderstood! :taunt: :taunt:
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

After getting b!tch slapped by Osimhen you just had to hold on to something for self-respite :rotf:
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

The scenes when Osimhen leads Napoli to their first Scudetto since the days of Maradona.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bushboy

I sense a shift.... did you just confirm that he is world class? Did I misread? Please confirm.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Dude is trying to keep his playmakers happy so he can keep serving you crow the proper way
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is sad. I bet bushbaby has Kwasiokor aka bad belle disease, :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I am surprised he doesn't take penalties more often for Napoli. He took penalties at Lille and has taken penalties for Nigeria in the past.

I was surprised to see him allow Kvaratskhelia take up a penalty he earned recently. Drogba and many others called it a selfless move, but I do wonder if the penalty he missed during the Liverpool game affected him psychologically in anyway.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I agree with bushboy. He needs to start taking more set pieces and be the main PK taker at Napoli. He needs to Statpad as much as possible. It will be to his and Nigeria's benefit in the future say in an AFCON or WC knock out match.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:34 am I agree with bushboy. He needs to start taking more set pieces and be the main PK taker at Napoli. He needs to Statpad as much as possible. It will be to his and Nigeria's benefit in the future say in an AFCON or WC knock out match.
Haba! Napoli just got rid of 3 selfish players and the team is playing as a team. If there is one guy I don’t mind him deferring penalty duty to that is Kvat. That guy tries to assist other players and that will be to Osimhen’s benefit. Now they need to get rid of Chucky Lozano and his selfish self.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Other players want to score o! Look at how who should take penalties is causing a rift between Neymar and Mbappe. PSG is definitely losing one of them soon.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kawawa wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:32 am
Dude is trying to keep his playmakers happy so he can keep serving you crow the proper way
You guys need to stop, that makes no sense. He simply hasn’t gotten over the miss vs Liverpool. But for Naijas sake he needs to get over it and take responsibility since he’s our designated taker. But that said he’s in such great form doing what’s needed to help his team win.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:13 am
bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:34 am I agree with bushboy. He needs to start taking more set pieces and be the main PK taker at Napoli. He needs to Statpad as much as possible. It will be to his and Nigeria's benefit in the future say in an AFCON or WC knock out match.
Haba! Napoli just got rid of 3 selfish players and the team is playing as a team. If there is one guy I don’t mind him deferring penalty duty to that is Kvat. That guy tries to assist other players and that will be to Osimhen’s benefit. Now they need to get rid of Chucky Lozano and his selfish self.
Chucky took the PK today, Vic didn’t even attempt to discuss it just. I guess Napoli just allows whoever is confident rather than a designated player.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I dont mind him giving it to Khavadona once in a while but never to that ingrate Chucky. He is one of the most selfish players in Napoli even when Mertens and Insigne were there. Also Do you see how Mexican fans talk trash about Osimhen on CBS youtube page just to overhype Chucky.
At the end of the day it will help Nigeria if he scores more PKs because PKs could be the difference between going to the WC and DNQ. It could be the difference between winning a major trophy and not winning. Also i want him to statpad as much as he can before he leaves Napoli.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:36 pm After getting b!tch slapped by Osimhen you just had to hold on to something for self-respite :rotf:
Or maybe he just luurrrrrves the attention. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:30 am
I dont mind him giving it to Khavadona once in a while but never to that ingrate Chucky. He is one of the most selfish players in Napoli even when Mertens and Insigne were there. Also Do you see how Mexican fans talk trash about Osimhen on CBS youtube page just to overhype Chucky.
At the end of the day it will help Nigeria if he scores more PKs because PKs could be the difference between going to the WC and DNQ. It could be the difference between winning a major trophy and not winning. Also i want him to statpad as much as he can before he leaves Napoli.
Nah, no player was more selfish than Insigne, that guy was terrible and was holding Napoli back.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

You caught that too, right? :laugh: :laugh:
Enugu II wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:35 pm
Bushboy

I sense a shift.... did you just confirm that he is world class? Did I misread? Please confirm.
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

Welcome back bro, we’ve missed you
I no be gentleman at all o