Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-2)

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 pm the only thing wey go sweet me if Portugal beat ghana with no mercy
Portugal will NOT beat Ghana. Portugal is NOT that good from what I am seeing.
What about them doesn’t look good? They have barely had to get out of gear 1.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 pm
Synopsis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:35 pm Has Moffi even touched the ball?
How can he? How many passes have we made in the opposition half?
Is he not one of your bushmen? Isnt he supposed to tear net 5 times today? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: e shock you abi?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Nigeria giving Portugal a good send off
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 pm It’s so glaring why we can’t create jack when I look at how the two teams move when in possession, we are horribly static and just watching the guy, look at the nonsense we just did in the box, it’s like these players have never met each other…almost 3-0…again Bassey refusing to defend and track runs…
It’s almost as if the rest of the team not in the vicinity of the ball are watching the match with us, waiting to see what will happen. This ain’t it.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 pm the only thing wey go sweet me if Portugal beat ghana with no mercy
Ghana will beat this Portugal team
I am NOT sure about your position, bro. But I know one thing, this Portuguese team is NOT all that, granted they are beating us and will likely win the game.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I will bring Onyeka on for Aribo and move Iwobi further up.

Also, Osayi and Lookman not working. Lookman should be replaced.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

It won't happen.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:32 pm Etebo needs to come in
WE NEED TO CLOSE MIDFIELD DOWN, AND ETEBO AND OYENKA NEED TO COME IN .3 5 2 FORMATION NEED TO BE PLAYED.. SINCE WHATEVER FORMATION THE COACH IS PLAYING NOT WORKING.
thanks
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

That first goal is on Bassey
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bassey is a better CB than full back
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

lacidi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm I'm still trying to understand what these foreign coaches bring to the team.
It is so that the natives will feel good about themselves and not accuse him of being an agent or running an agency.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

my feed die

update on score please

has the Giant of Africa scored?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:42 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm
Ghana will beat this Portugal team
I am NOT sure about your position, bro. But I know one thing, this Portuguese team is NOT all that, granted they are beating us and will likely win the game.
They are not even playing their first team…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:35 pm Has Moffi even touched the ball?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ask Bushboy
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

delisyomie don wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:42 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:32 pm Etebo needs to come in
WE NEED TO CLOSE MIDFIELD DOWN, AND ETEBO AND OYENKA NEED TO COME IN .3 5 2 FORMATION NEED TO BE PLAYED.. SINCE WHATEVER FORMATION THE COACH IS PLAYING NOT WORKING.
Three in the back with the way these guys have been hugging the sideline is a recipe for disaster. The formation isn’t bad, its just that they are too static, not pressing together as a team, and not tracking runners from deep. The Portuguese are moving excellently, drawing people out of position and then sending balls through to runners.

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

lacidi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm I'm still trying to understand what these foreign coaches bring to the team.
They bring their account numbers to suck the money out of our dumb leaders and dumb fans who crave anything foreign. Letter me tell you that Eguaveon will not perform any worse. If our local coaches perform this bad, it's still good because they can learn from it. A foreign coach who they claim should be seasoned shouldn't be making these mistakes.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:40 pm
Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm
Portugal will NOT beat Ghana. Portugal is NOT that good from what I am seeing.
What about them doesn’t look good? They have barely had to get out of gear 1.
We have looked very pedestrian... I was thinking they will be creating multiple chances against a team that is still under construction.

Riddle me this,.. When was the last time our back 4 played together? Like NEVER?!
How about this combination of midfielders?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Massive wake up call for Coach P. This is embarrassing
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 pm Moffi dey this game?
Bushy, please can you answer them? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know sey Osimhen for don score 3 by now :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:41 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 pm It’s so glaring why we can’t create jack when I look at how the two teams move when in possession, we are horribly static and just watching the guy, look at the nonsense we just did in the box, it’s like these players have never met each other…almost 3-0…again Bassey refusing to defend and track runs…
It’s almost as if the rest of the team not in the vicinity of the ball are watching the match with us, waiting to see what will happen. This ain’t it.
How does an international team with a coach play like this? So baffling they can’t do the basics to move and provide options for the player with the ball…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:43 pm
It is so that the natives will feel good about themselves and not accuse him of being an agent or running an agency.
We need Eguavoen to come and save us again.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Thanks be to heaven PISSeirubbish wasn't given a permanent contract, the man makes Rohr look like prime Pep Guardiola.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:42 pm
It won't happen.
GHANA WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE WAY WE ARE PLAYING AT THE MOMENT, IS LIKE NOBODY IS FIGHTING IN MIDFIELD 3-5-2 FORMATION WILL WORK. WITH THE RIGHT PLAYERS IWOBI AND ARIBO ARE ATTACKING-MINDED MILDFIELDERS EVEN WINGERS
thanks