Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Victor Osimhen and Rafael Leao for Real Madrid.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Victor Osimhen and Rafael Leao for Real Madrid.

Post by Enyi »

Facts
danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:39 pm Yup! Osimhen will not leave Napoli in January and Napoli will not sell. Abeg you guys need to use your own thinking skills and stop listening to brainless media that are only interested in clickbait :lol: :lol: trust me, most of you here are smarter than most of these so-called football journalists! Significantly smarter.

How will Napoli sell their best player when they have their best chance to win the scudetto since Maradona? :lol:

Osimhen will leave Napoli next summer, if all goes well - no injuries - and it will be for a world record fee to one of the best clubs in the world. Only 2-3 clubs in the world can actually attract Osimhen next summer.
Enyi wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:50 am
Tbite wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:17 am One thing I don't want is for Osimhen to go to a club that is prestigious but currently sucks or a club whose glory is built on simply being top 4 in a good league. In other words, crappy clubs with a lot of good lipstick. I.e. Manu and Spurs.

This is one of the reasons why clubs like that never fail, because they are always propped up by sentiment. The notion that a club is ALWAYS big because of its history. People will move there just to say they played in the same club as some great from 1958. Look I get it, but at the same time......I think players should go to the clubs that are actually good for them.

Napoli in all seriousness is a great club today. They can challenge for titles both domestically and internationally if they continue as they are. Realistically, Osimhen does not actually need to move. Move for what? When you really think about it, What exactly is he looking for elsewhere?

Spur is a step up? Seriously? Sentiment aside, it is a step DOWN. Real Madrid, ok fine...but only if he can get minutes as the others have said. Osimhen needs to think about HIMSELF and not about bragging rights. I.e. I played in the same club as Messi blah blah blah. Silverware should be more important than saying "I have always wanted to play in the EPL because it is the best league in the world...therefore I will leave Napoli, which is one of the most respected clubs in the world today to sign for Everton lol".

Which clubs are actually step ups from Napoli today (based on facts and not sentiment), there won't be many.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Why leave Napoli? You about to create history with Napoli, why leave? win the league, maybe the CL and then see your options... wont touch any club in England apart from united, if they qualify for the CL next season because they will have money to burn and he will have a worthy supporting act..

Whatever he does, do not go to Real or Barca
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Victor Osimhen and Rafael Leao for Real Madrid.

Post by Enyi »

Mr Shows wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:59 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:01 am
Mr Shows wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:24 pm How I wish Arsene Wenger was still active to mould him into a Ballon d'Or contender...
How may players have won the Balon D'or playing under Arsene Wenger?

I am happy to wait for your response. Thanks!
I'll excuse your ignorance on the grounds that you were probably still drinking breast milk when George Weah was tapping leather ...
you should have allowed him to wait a bit longer
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr Shows wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:24 pm How I wish Arsene Wenger was still active to mould him into a Ballon d'Or contender...

I'll excuse your ignorance on the grounds that you were probably still drinking breast milk when George Weah was tapping leather ...
Hi Mr. Show,

Personally, I am not surprised that you will tell lies to praise your god, Wenger, but you should know better when you are talking to me. You should know that I know MORE than you and you are beneath me when it comes to knowledge.
The 1995 Ballon d'Or, given to the best football player in Europe was awarded to George Weah on 24 December 1995.
Weah left Monaco, where he played under Wenger, in 1992. MORE THAN 3 YEARS before he won the Ballon D'or! He Also played under 3 coaches during that 3 years period.

Again, I ask you, "how many players have won the Balon D'or playing under Arsene Wenger?" I am more than happy to keep waiting for your response, while you continue drinking breast milk.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enyi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:43 am

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wait longer for the lies that Weah played under wenger when he won the Ballon D'or? You think we are stupid and most of us dont know the history of football? You dont have to be daft because you worship a white man. The internet is free. if you are so dummb that you dont know much, the least you can do is do a simple google search. Imagine this thing talking nonsense with his chest. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Still waiting. :lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:45 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wait longer for the lies that Weah played under wenger when he won the Ballon D'or? You think we are stupid and most of us dont know the history of football? You dont have to be daft because you worship a white man. The internet is free. if you are so dummb that you dont know much, the least you can do is do a simple google search. Imagine this thing talking nonsense with his chest. :lol: :lol:
Dumbfo Driver.
I see you are up to your usual dumbfollysms again - your preoccupation with “the white man”. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No be me go tell you how unimaginably stupid the highlighted statement is.
All will be revealed in good time - assuming anyone can be bothered.

I “advice” you to do some research (See? I’ve obliged you by using another of your regular dumbfollysms). :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:57 am

Dumbfo Driver.
I see you are up to your usual dumbfollysms again - your preoccupation with “the white man”. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No be me go tell you how unimaginably stupid the highlighted statement is.
All will be revealed in good time - assuming anyone can be bothered.

I “advice” you to do some research (See? I’ve obliged you by using another of your regular dumbfollysms). :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Good morning Bro! Been a while. Hope you are good?
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

I don't engage in stupidity.....you think insults makes you a man or smart...FYI, Ppl here, are not laughing with you but AT you. Please for your sake.. grow up

btw...If you worship a white man - Good for you, I am white so I don't need to, when you grow up....learn English.....Come back and we can engage in an adult discussion.

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Kelechi Nwakali ... oh wait. :???:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Anyway, based on reports, Osimhen's buyout clause is reportedly €100M which in this day and age for a player of his caliber is a steal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Kelechi Nwakali ... oh wait. :???:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Enyi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:29 pm

I don't engage in stupidity.....you think insults makes you a man or smart...FYI, Ppl here, are not laughing with you but AT you. Please for your sake.. grow up

btw...If you worship a white man - Good for you, I am white so I don't need to, when you grow up....learn English.....Come back and we can engage in an adult discussion.
Unsurprisingly the Dimbat failed to comprehend my original statement when I said 'mould him into a Ballon d'Or contender'

What he should have simply asked is, 'who did Wenger mould into a Contender?' and any person with an iota of a football brain would have pointed to Thierry Henry (who was runner up on several occasions).

Dude I ain't got your time....grow up
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr Shows wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:02 pm Unsurprisingly the Dimbat failed to comprehend my original statement when I said 'mould him into a Ballon d'Or contender'
Look at this dunce of the lowest order. :rotf: Tufia! You are so dumb that it hurts the eyes to see. I asked you a simple question to answer, and you lied! Simple as that.

Since its "Moulded" you have decided to shift to, why should Osimhen play under Wenger to be "moulded"? hundreds of coaches have also moulded Ballon' D'Ors! Every single Ballon D'or has played under multiple coaches who have "moulded" them, so Osimhen can play under any of these hundreds... why play under Wenger? who isnt special -- as he is one of many?

Ignoring the fact that Weah never won Ballon D'or under wenger, but had 3 coaches who coached him closer to the win :rotf: Isnt it more reasonable to state that those 3 coaches had more to do with him winning, more than the trash coach who he left 3 years before? into becoming Balon D'or abi?
What he should have simply asked is, 'who did Wenger mould into a Contender?' and any person with an iota of a football brain would have pointed to Thierry Henry (who was runner up on several occasions).

Dude I ain't got your time....grow up

Oh! We have now moved to contenders? Osimhen should look for a failure who could only "mould" one contender in more than 30 years career? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yu are a b1g b1g bouncing baby f000l!! :lol: :lol:

Look at this guy? You spoke about Ballon D'or winner, but "any person with iota of a football brain will point" to a guy WHO NEVER WON THE BALLON D'OR!?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: can you read that your statement again and shee how shameless you are? Just because you wanted to bow to your white massa, Wenger, you embarassed yourself. You are shameless.