Our Osimhen vs Udinese .hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Udinese .hangs

Post by maceo4 »

Osimhen don start him bicycle nonsense lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:24 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 pm Kai it’s crazy how one player could be so influential, how will Napoli cope without Kvara!? They just don’t look the same…

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=310416
They seem to have coped very well with their best player leading them! :wink:
:clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Success with a chested assist 3-1
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We should take another look at Success.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:44 pm We should take another look at Success.
Nah he’s too lazy a player, he has the brain and touch, but injuries have made him heavy, slow and lazy. We have better options in Moffi, Okereke…na wa 3-2 now
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Napoli back to useless team tactics
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Napoli better win this game haba…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:44 pm We should take another look at Success.
:rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bushbaby has still not shown up.since the hatrick. Kai..... bad Belle no good o.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:50 pm Bushbaby has still not shown up.since the hatrick. Kai..... bad Belle no good o.
If you saw your lover, fat, running around like a pregnant woman and clearly a cap shadow, while a woman who turned you down was strutting like Ms. World, will you come out? :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Osimhen scores goals and I'm impressed by his stats this season. But he should be scoring a LOT more than he does. His ball control is really, really poor and is holding him back from reaching his full potential.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

My boy Isaac has been immense since he came on. Sad what injury did to this poor boy. He was a Samuel Etoo in the making at some point. Hopefully, gets to make some good money before it's all said and done. A true unfulfilled talent :(
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Udinese

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:18 pm Kai hopefully he can take this form into Qatar!
Amen and Amen!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Udinese

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:21 pm
ANC wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:19 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:18 pm Kai hopefully he can take this form into Qatar!
who Osimhen? :sneaky:
Whoops, keep forgetting :rotf:
Wait.
Are we not….??? :blink: :blink: :blink:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:57 pm My boy Isaac has been immense since he came on. Sad what injury did to this poor boy. He was a Samuel Etoo in the making at some point. Hopefully, gets to make some good money before it's all said and done. A true unfulfilled talent :(
No he wasn’t, he was invisible in the first half and did better in the second, but nothing immense about his performance. If he was immense then how would one describe Osimhens contributions?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Udinese . and he hangs

Post by Damunk »

Babalawo wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:39 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:31 pm Blablalawo, na your face be that? How was kirikiri?

P/S, nothing has changed since you left. Bigpunky is still starting daft threads trying to hit 15k posts before the December.

Kongi is still allergic to getting a gaddem JOB.
Babalawo wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:24 pm Osimhen is only behind Haaland in terms of potency infront of goal this season in Europe! What a complete striker!
Hey Creekite I Dey o!
Kirikiri was a humbling experience, I met a few of your kinsmen in there. I shall be visiting Poracort soon to start my own bunkering business.

Meanwhile congrats I heard you Won Houston Uber driver of the year three times in a row. :clap:

Not surprised with BigTurkey & Kongi, they have been useless since this Obasanjo internet hit Nigeria.
Chief!
Welcome back!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Udinese . and he hangs

Post by Babalawo »

Damunk wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 pm
Babalawo wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:39 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:31 pm Blablalawo, na your face be that? How was kirikiri?

P/S, nothing has changed since you left. Bigpunky is still starting daft threads trying to hit 15k posts before the December.

Kongi is still allergic to getting a gaddem JOB.
Babalawo wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:24 pm Osimhen is only behind Haaland in terms of potency infront of goal this season in Europe! What a complete striker!
Hey Creekite I Dey o!
Kirikiri was a humbling experience, I met a few of your kinsmen in there. I shall be visiting Poracort soon to start my own bunkering business.

Meanwhile congrats I heard you Won Houston Uber driver of the year three times in a row. :clap:

Not surprised with BigTurkey & Kongi, they have been useless since this Obasanjo internet hit Nigeria.
Chief!
Welcome back!
Thanks Chief
Peter Obi For President 2023
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:02 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:57 pm My boy Isaac has been immense since he came on. Sad what injury did to this poor boy. He was a Samuel Etoo in the making at some point. Hopefully, gets to make some good money before it's all said and done. A true unfulfilled talent :(
No he wasn’t, he was invisible in the first half and did better in the second, but nothing immense about his performance. If he was immense then how would one describe Osimhens contributions?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you shouldnt even respond to someone who is clearly a pathological liar! Thank God we all watched the game. He didnt even do better in the second half. He couldnt chase down balls, he couldnt press, couldnt pass well. Nothing! Napoli tired out (most of them have played 90 mins per game) and yet, Isaac couldnt even make any impact. He was shocking today. I have seen him perform so much better this season. But that pathological liar, Bushboy, thinks we are all stupid.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:52 pm hahah the Udinese player went to ask Victor for his shirt at half time. Was that Ehizibue or Ebosse?
Ehizibue
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:55 pm Osimhen scores goals and I'm impressed by his stats this season. But he should be scoring a LOT more than he does. His ball control is really, really poor and is holding him back from reaching his full potential.

Looku here ……….. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/ital ... op-scorers

All the strikers with better ball control can’t do better than Vic even though he has played 3 fewer games. Give the boy credit for once.
OCCUPY NFF!!