Go and hire Sunday Oliseh as the SE's coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Go and hire Sunday Oliseh as the SE's coach

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who cares he left ( that was all peamilk's fault) We aren't going anywhere with a trash coach like Pasero.. At least the new NFF chairman isn't bamboozled by everything foreign . Oliseh should be given the job. I am done with all these rubbish failures we've been using. The last time we won AFCON or got out of the group stages of the World-cup was with a Nigerian/African as coach . We failed to qualify for Qatar due to the destruction by **** we have no idea how to dominate possession football similar to the way a Keshi coached SE ruled Africa ( we haven't won anything at senior level in 10 freaking years)

yea we defeated two teams and managed to only defeat Salone by one goal in Abuja.. we look too weak, and seems pasero has no idea how to solve the midfield issue. E don do make the bobo dey go...
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Go and hire Sunday Oliseh as the SE's coach

Post by Tobi17 »

I'll take back Oliseh, let's just forget about winning anytime soon but focus on the long but rewarding project of investing in our own, I'm done with this garbage journeymen coaches looking to use Nigeria to upgrade their mediocre resumes.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

No. Bro, are you serious? He lacked creativity and had very poor team selection while he was here. Also, what makes you think he won’t leave Nigeria hanging again?

He might even be the cause of our goalkeeping problems.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:rotf:
Maybe we should bring back some of the threads from when he was in charge and shortly after?
I don’t think this will end well for some commentators.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:35 am I'll take back Oliseh, let's just forget about winning anytime soon but focus on the long but rewarding project of investing in our own, I'm done with this garbage journeymen coaches looking to use Nigeria to upgrade their mediocre resumes.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tobi17, you got jokes man! :clap: :clap: :clap:
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Amunike is better
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Amunike is better.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

All these because of FIFA Qatar WC technical committee appointment?
Do you realise these jobs are often given to jobless footballers and managers?
Oliseh's best role for Nigeria is to take over from Eguavoen as the NFF technical director
I am happy
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Dammy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am All these because of FIFA Qatar WC technical committee appointment?
Oliseh's best role for Nigeria is to take over from Eguavoen as the NFF technical director
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree:

Being advocating for this..but they like yes men
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am All these because of FIFA Qatar WC technical committee appointment?
You know we are scraping the bottom of the barrel when we keep recycling the same old sacked coaches over decades.
And then the moment a Nigerian gets given the opportunity in a backwater league in Europe to coach a ‘Dundee Utd’ club of some description, he immediately gets catapulted to the front of the queue by Nigerian fans.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:35 am I'll take back Oliseh, let's just forget about winning anytime soon but focus on the long but rewarding project of investing in our own, I'm done with this garbage journeymen coaches looking to use Nigeria to upgrade their mediocre resumes.

I keep asking respectfully to the likes of Van City to tell me which local coach who was given a contract to start with since Keshi who failed to Qualify Nigeria? All the local coaches were appointment on the back of poor results by our foreign coaches. And some people here are expecting miracles. That's why the likes of Senegal are reaping the rewards, Ghana is doing the right thing. I honestly, don't understand why a Nigerian wouldn't support a Nigerian to be at the helm. They can't find one to trust and support and also hold them accountable? Sometimes, I feel like some people here who are clamoring for foreign coaches are not actually Nigerians but agents of these foreign coaches who are paid to set the agenda or pollute the air with anti Nigerian sentiments.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Which Oliseh?? The one that lost six games in a row at his recent club and cowardly sacked himself?? Na wah, and we wonder why our country is growing backwards!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gochino wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:22 pm
Which Oliseh?? The one that lost six games in a row at his recent club and cowardly sacked himself?? Na wah, and we wonder why our country is growing backwards!
would you like me to post pasero's record before we hired him? Also are you aware the only teams pasero has defeated are Sao Tome and Salone( yeap two heavy weights) he has lost the following .. Mexico, Ecuador, Algeria and Portugal we are 2 and 4 with passero

a perfect example of a journey man... these are the teams he has managed
Teams managed
1992–1994 União Santarém
1994–1996 União Montemor
1996–1999 Oriental
1999–2003 Nacional
2003–2004 Real Madrid (assistant)
2004–2005 Sporting CP
2006–2007 Al Hilal
2007–2008 Panathinaikos
2008 Rapid București
2008–2009 Rapid București
2009–2011 Saudi Arabia
2012–2013 Braga
2013–2015 Al Wahda
2015–2016 Al Ahly
2016 Porto
2016 Braga
2017 Sharjah
2018 Vitória Guimarães
2018 Sporting CP
2020–2021 Venezuela
2022– Nigeria

he changes jobs every year
SuperEagles

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:40 pm
gochino wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:22 pm
would you like me to post pasero's record before we hired him? Also are you aware the only teams pasero has defeated are Sao Tome and Salone( yeap two heavy weights) he has lost the following .. Mexico, Ecuador, Algeria and Portugal we are 2 and 4 with passero

a perfect example of a journey man... these are the teams he has managed
Teams managed
1992–1994 União Santarém
1994–1996 União Montemor
1996–1999 Oriental
1999–2003 Nacional
2003–2004 Real Madrid (assistant)
2004–2005 Sporting CP
2006–2007 Al Hilal
2007–2008 Panathinaikos
2008 Rapid București
2008–2009 Rapid București
2009–2011 Saudi Arabia
2012–2013 Braga
2013–2015 Al Wahda
2015–2016 Al Ahly
2016 Porto
2016 Braga
2017 Sharjah
2018 Vitória Guimarães
2018 Sporting CP
2020–2021 Venezuela
2022– Nigeria

he changes jobs every year
Sporting CP
"Peseiro signed with Sporting CP for 2004–05. After collecting three losses and two draws in his first nine games in charge, the side eventually finished in third place with 61 points, four behind champions S.L. Benfica;[7] additionally, he coached the team to a runner-up run in the UEFA Cup after disposing of the likes of Feyenoord, Middlesbrough and Newcastle United. The final was played at the Estádio José Alvalade, and after a 1–0 lead at half-time the hosts eventually succumbed to PFC CSKA Moscow 3–1.[2]".

I am not saying he has performed well in the few matches we have seen,but it is still too early to judge. Oliseh is a bad coach, period! I would rather go for Amuneke, Finidi or that Nigerian guy that won the league in Albania.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Oliseh my foot. No wonder Nigeria recycles the same leadership.
Finidi, Amunike, Kanu, , JJ?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:06 am who cares he left ( that was all peamilk's fault) We aren't going anywhere with a trash coach like Pasero.. At least the new NFF chairman isn't bamboozled by everything foreign . Oliseh should be given the job. I am done with all these rubbish failures we've been using. The last time we won AFCON or got out of the group stages of the World-cup was with a Nigerian/African as coach . We failed to qualify for Qatar due to the destruction by **** we have no idea how to dominate possession football similar to the way a Keshi coached SE ruled Africa ( we haven't won anything at senior level in 10 freaking years)

yea we defeated two teams and managed to only defeat Salone by one goal in Abuja.. we look too weak, and seems pasero has no idea how to solve the midfield issue. E don do make the bobo dey go...
BP, I thought you retired from Eagles Nest? You aren't the man of your words? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:57 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:06 am who cares he left ( that was all peamilk's fault) We aren't going anywhere with a trash coach like Pasero.. At least the new NFF chairman isn't bamboozled by everything foreign . Oliseh should be given the job. I am done with all these rubbish failures we've been using. The last time we won AFCON or got out of the group stages of the World-cup was with a Nigerian/African as coach . We failed to qualify for Qatar due to the destruction by **** we have no idea how to dominate possession football similar to the way a Keshi coached SE ruled Africa ( we haven't won anything at senior level in 10 freaking years)

BP, I thought you retired from Eagles Nest? You aren't the man of your words? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

please let us not derail the thread. I said i will be retiring from eagles nest section of CE, which i will, ( keyword is retiring , not retired)
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:30 pm

please let us not derail the thread. I said i will be retiring from eagles nest section of CE, which i will, ( keyword is retiring , not retired)
Give us a time and date so we can plan the good riddance after party. We need time to organize the zoom celebration, invite a band , guest speakers and invite a pastor for thanksgiving prayers. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

We might actually do exceptionally well in Rugby. we have endless very fast very athletic muscles men all over Nigeria tat would bully. Football is in fact taking away from us
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Are you okay?!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I think a combo of Finidi and Amuneke. Oliseh can be in the office tech director ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cellular wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:49 pm

Are you okay?!
Are u ok for not knowing he’s not OK?
OCCUPY NFF!!