Iran is a better team than Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Iran is a better team than Nigeria

Post by Flex Swift »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:31 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:24 pm Some of you people like to make mouth. Based on current form and players, I don’t think we beat this Iranian side. Ask yourself, are we better than Japan and South Korea cos this Iranian team did better than both countries in the WCQ?
the Iran we saw today we will beat like they stole somethin g.. no be the same coach weu Egu injure for AFCON?

How ? When our wingers don’t pass or cross the ball. The Portugal game has brought home a major flaw in our play. We play with two non-crossing wingers who don’t win the ball, don’t pass and dribble and lose the ball. Our strikers are starved of the ball and live off crumbs of when dribbles and they latch onto a loose ball.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Synopsis wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:19 pm Bring Rohr back.
Hmm, well ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:54 pm
charlie wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:55 pm Iran might be getting massacred by England, but they look like a much better team than Nigeria did against Portugal. At least they know how to make more than 3 passes at a time. They are just being totally outclassed by much better players.

I hope you daft mumus that advocated for firing Rohr are satisfied. That disastrous decision has now triggered a full regression of Nigerian football. The current Super chickens have no shape, no objective, no direction, no identity, no future. At least under Rohr, we might have struggled on attack, but we had a defensive identity. Now we definitely do not have a defense or midfield worth watching. After that penalty miss, against Portugal, I didn't even bother watching the rest of the game. The result was too predictable from the kickoff.

I just want to remind those loud ITKs that wanted Rohr fired that everything that is happening to Nigerian football is your fault.

I will continue supporting my country from afar, but it will take some serious soul searching before we can truly rebuild on a solid foundation, and I have seen zero sign of anyone actually coming to terms of the work we have ahead of us.

Oh and by the way, the current coaching clue are not serious. If they were, they will organize a proper training schedule for the team during this WC, to acclimatize and train together as a team. I am pretty sure that is what other serious teams that didnt qualify for the WC are doing right now.
Stop talking nonsense❗️

Cheers.
Whaaaat? Hmmm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na so?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:37 pm Watching the US control the game, passing, aggression, pressing, desire and you remember the dross our crap players served up in Lisbon. tufiakwa!
Kpom! That’s an aspect of the game people fail to notice. Not only Portugal, even the games vs Ghana offered little pressing and attempt to impose your will on the opposition. Na only dribbling folks care about.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:37 pm Watching the US control the game, passing, aggression, pressing, desire and you remember the dross our crap players served up in Lisbon. tufiakwa!
Is that the only thing you are watching; didn’t you watch mark Zuckerberg develop FB Billion dollar firm, him no be your age ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:39 pm
charlie wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:55 pm Iran might be getting massacred by England, but they look like a much better team than Nigeria did against Portugal. At least they know how to make more than 3 passes at a time. They are just being totally outclassed by much better players.

I hope you daft mumus that advocated for firing Rohr are satisfied. That disastrous decision has now triggered a full regression of Nigerian football. The current Super chickens have no shape, no objective, no direction, no identity, no future. At least under Rohr, we might have struggled on attack, but we had a defensive identity. Now we definitely do not have a defense or midfield worth watching. After that penalty miss, against Portugal, I didn't even bother watching the rest of the game. The result was too predictable from the kickoff.

I just want to remind those loud ITKs that wanted Rohr fired that everything that is happening to Nigerian football is your fault.

I will continue supporting my country from afar, but it will take some serious soul searching before we can truly rebuild on a solid foundation, and I have seen zero sign of anyone actually coming to terms of the work we have ahead of us.

Oh and by the way, the current coaching clue are not serious. If they were, they will organize a proper training schedule for the team during this WC, to acclimatize and train together as a team. I am pretty sure that is what other serious teams that didnt qualify for the WC are doing right now.
you really use ogogoro wash mouth this morning . That Iran team is the worst team i have seen at the worldcup since SAudi in 2002

Nigeria played bad against Portugal no doubt...however what were the players playing for? a friendly? a place in Qatar or just a game for those still feeling upset about DNQ....let us call a spade a spade , our players didn't give to flying lemons or ghanians towards a useless friendly . what would have been the benefits of winning a useless friendly?

You should compare teams who are in a tournament playing to win the worldcup , not players who are off mid-seasons with nothing to play for
Same Iran that played a 0-0 draw against location 419 superstars, back in 2014? Okay..