The Saudi vs Argentina game

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
The Saudi vs Argentina game

Post by Tobi17 »

I can bet my two kidneys that if that was vs the Argies faced, we would have wobbled under the first sign of pressure and just rolled over to get b*tch-slapped once again...after all Rohr taught us that it was ok to bend over for the team with better players. The weak mental strength of Nigerian players needs to be studied, little wonder a crap Ghanaian team are in the world cup cause our players were too cowardly to play with guts and glory in Abuja, shame!
oglex30
Egg
Egg
Re: The Saudi vs Argentina game

Post by oglex30 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:22 pm I can bet my two kidneys that if that was vs the Argies faced, we would have wobbled under the first sign of pressure and just rolled over to get b*tch-slapped once again...after all Rohr taught us that it was ok to bend over for the team with better players. The weak mental strength of Nigerian players needs to be studied, little wonder a crap Ghanaian team are in the world cup cause our players were too cowardly to play with guts and glory in Abuja, shame!
I might be wrong but didn't Nigeria have the opportunity to hire Harve Renard before Rohr?