My apologies to Pinnick and Gernot Rohr...Odegbami

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My apologies to Pinnick and Gernot Rohr...Odegbami

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:44 pm Beyond that, however, this really describes the character of Amaju .... to try to control what journalists do!!! Why is it even his business who Osasu decides to interview? If Osasu decides to talk with Rohr that is none of Amaju' business.
The same Pinnick who goes into the dressing room at HT with aides and businessmen to give speeches to players. The guy needs to be flogged.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Read the original Rohr comments. Nothing out of order or over the top. Pinnick is just an overly sensitive egoist.

And then, after you have complained verbally to Odegbami, what is the purpose of the letter with personal scurrilous information (to a journalist) that you apparently don’t want published??? I don’t buy it
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:53 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:44 pm Beyond that, however, this really describes the character of Amaju .... to try to control what journalists do!!! Why is it even his business who Osasu decides to interview? If Osasu decides to talk with Rohr that is none of Amaju' business.
The same Pinnick who goes into the dressing room at HT with aides and businessmen to give speeches to players. The guy needs to be flogged.
Pinnick is a dunce. I created a Twitter account for the first time just so I can say something to him when he organized that London trip to meet the players. That was a misuse of funds. For a broke federation, they could have zoomed that meeting.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .