WHY DENIS CHOKED DURRING PENALTY KICK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
WHY DENIS CHOKED DURRING PENALTY KICK

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHY DENIS CHOKED DURRING PENALTY KICK

Post by danfo driver »

I dont know why you guys dont like to follow rules. Jedi Jedi, there is a specific rule on this forum that states that you cannot just post a link and walk away like someone who goes to his friends house, sh1t inside toilet and does not flush it. You are required to copy and paste the article here. Please follow the rules. Let this be your first and last warning!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: WHY DENIS CHOKED DURRING PENALTY KICK

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he keeps doing this crap
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved