Super Eagles worldcup records

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Super Eagles worldcup records

Post by Bigpokey24 »

0 wins , 6 losses vs South American teams( all from 2 Countries)

2 draws vs Asian Teams

6wins , 1 draw , 5 losses vs European teams

6 wins 3 draws 11 defeats

Not good at all..

We went 9 games without a win until 2014

I think we have the most wins for CAF teams
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles worldcup records

Post by waka-man »

Most goals of CAF teams (23, versus 18 for CAM). But it's not a lot to boast about. 2002 we scored a whopping solitary goal although I think Brother Julius is still summersaulting from that sublime Yobo cross.

Our WC record is piss poor. To be honest, our overall football record at the senior level is piss poor. The mid-90s were a blip.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:02 am Most goals of CAF teams (23, versus 18 for CAM). But it's not a lot to boast about. 2002 we scored a whopping solitary goal although I think Brother Julius is still summersaulting from that sublime Yobo cross.

Our WC record is piss poor. To be honest, our overall football record at the senior level is piss poor. The mid-90s were a blip.
who is boasting? No one is , just pointing out how porous our records are.. However we need to finally stop the bleeding from South America and hopefully continue to match up vs Europe with positive results. Asian teams are tricky
SuperEagles

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:40 am
waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:02 am Most goals of CAF teams (23, versus 18 for CAM). But it's not a lot to boast about. 2002 we scored a whopping solitary goal although I think Brother Julius is still summersaulting from that sublime Yobo cross.

who is boasting? No one is , just pointing out how porous our records are.. However we need to finally stop the bleeding from South America and hopefully continue to match up vs Europe with positive results. Asian teams are tricky
Calm down. No one is accusing you of boasting. I pointed out we are top scorers and the acknowledged this is nothing to boast about.

Not everything is about you bro. Actually you can rest assured that nothing I post is about you.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:05 pm

Calm down. No one is accusing you of boasting. I pointed out we are top scorers and the acknowledged this is nothing to boast about.

Not everything is about you bro. Actually you can rest assured that nothing I post is about you.
oh my, you are so sensitive... oboy i hope people like you do not take what you read on a forum to heart ? if you are getting so sensitive and calling me bro saying all this ain't about you or me..then you may need to address wetin dey make you vex over some post by someone who has zero influence on your way of life..kai

abeg no derail the thread
SuperEagles

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:31 pm
waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:05 pm

oh my, you are so sensitive... oboy i hope people like you do not take what you read on a forum to heart ? if you are getting so sensitive and calling me bro saying all this ain't about you or me..then you may need to address wetin dey make you vex over some post by someone who has zero influence on your way of life..kai

abeg no derail the thread
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Keep digging :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:56 am 0 wins , 6 losses vs South American teams( all from 2 Countries)

2 draws vs Asian Teams

Not good at all..

2002 and 2010 shouldn’t count. Given the shoddy preparations and karma resulting from Amodu’s treatment, no one should have expected Nigeria to win a single game… and we didn’t❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:18 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:56 am 0 wins , 6 losses vs South American teams( all from 2 Countries)

2 draws vs Asian Teams

Not good at all..

2002 and 2010 shouldn’t count. Given the shoddy preparations and karma resulting from Amodu’s treatment, no one should have expected Nigeria to win a single game… and we didn’t❗️

Cheers.
I hate those 2 years. In 2002 we were like we don’t care we will be back next 4 years. 2010 was bad luck, politics and more bad luck.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:18 pm

2 draws vs Asian Teams

Not good at all..

Cheers.
All those that supported the sack of Amodu were the enemies of SE and Naija football.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”