Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:15 am [https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/02/ ... ki-rilwan/]

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

We never learn. Imagine dropping those Arsenal and Crystal Palace lads to market a 50 year old player.

Absolute disgrace.
What 50 year old player still moves like that? We need to investigate and ensure all SE players follow that guy's lifestyle for longevity
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Sunset wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:56 am
French side Metz sign three U20 players from Senegals CHAN side that play for their partner club Generation Foot
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:15 am [https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/02/ ... ki-rilwan/]

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

We never learn. Imagine dropping those Arsenal and Crystal Palace lads to market a 50 year old player.

Absolute disgrace.
The report says he was part of the last U17 team, he must have passed the MRI.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

Absolute disgrace.
So because they’re playing for Arsenal and place you automatically assume they’re better? That’s ignorant.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

Absolute disgrace.
Post a pic of your uncle so we can see the resemblance :taunt:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:29 pm

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

Absolute disgrace.
So because they’re playing for Arsenal and place you automatically assume they’re better? That’s ignorant.
So that guy is U20 ?

You believe that ?

It's the same day corruption. Marketing players who are older and of course players you cannot market (Arsenal) have no use for the marketers and without coincidence are all dropped.

Weren't there reports that the Arsenal lad was making quite an impression in training.

We then wonder why these guys get grudge against us and opt for England or other countries.

I dont blame them.

If that MAN was chosen over my young boy, I go tell my son to not play for SE too.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:48 pm

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

Absolute disgrace.
So that guy is U20 ?

You believe that ?

It's the same day corruption. Marketing players who are older and of course players you cannot market (Arsenal) have no use for the marketers and without coincidence are all dropped.

Weren't there reports that the Arsenal lad was making quite an impression in training.

We then wonder why these guys get grudge against us and opt for England or other countries.

I dont blame them.

If that MAN was chosen over my young boy, I go tell my son to not play for SE too.
Post your U20 throwback picture let's see how you looked, modern science verifies the authenticity of one's age through MRI, so if the Sarki lad truly passed through the U17 youth system, then surely he must have gotten access to MRI scans to verify his age at the time. Some of you don't realize that the type of hardship back home does make most kids look older than their relative ages.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

Absolute disgrace.
You dey mind VE, I bet he hasn't even watched any of those Arsenal and Crystal Palace kids kick a damn ball, but as long as they play for foreign clubs, then they are good to go.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

VE show me a 30 ish year old footballer not named Messi that runs and dribbles like this guy? Dude is running circles round athletic Zambian players but he is 50 abi? Some of yall just like to talk rubbish. At worse he is 22. As if poverty and hardship no dey Nigeria again
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:07 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:48 pm

This guy is not U20

He looks like my uncle.

Absolute disgrace.
So that guy is U20 ?

You believe that ?

I dont blame them.

Post your U20 throwback picture let's see how you looked, modern science verifies the authenticity of one's age through MRI, so if the Sarki lad truly passed through the U17 youth system, then surely he must have gotten access to MRI scans to verify his age at the time. Some of you don't realize that the type of hardship back home does make most kids look older than their relative ages.

Nigeria is literally trying to kill you from birth. It's very normal for a 20yr old Nigerian who's had a tough upbringing to look 10yrs older.

The likes of Bigpookie was rescued early enough but he still looks like he's about to rob somebody. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

No smoke for the Egyptian squad. See how old they look. Just STFU and enjoy the tournament.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Three Nasarawa United Players Make Nigeria U-20 AFCON List

Nasarawa United FC might not have begun the 2022/23 Nigeria Premier Football League Season on a bright note, but the Team parade the highest number of players from the NPFL in the list of Nigeria's U-20 Flying Eagles team heading to Egypt for the U-20 TotalEnergies Africa Cup of Nations Tournament.

In the twenty-five man list released by the Coach Ladan-Bosso led team, Nasarawa United have the trio of central defender, Benjamin Fredrick, midfield maestro, Onuche Ogbelu, and attacking sensation, Francis Ayuba, a feat that can be attributed to the hard work, credibility and foresight of the Chief Barr. Isaac Danladi-led Management who continues to offer free hands to the Coaching and playing staff of the Club to express their talents.

Each of the players has made his debut league appearance for the Solid Miners.

In all of the U-20 pre-tournament friendly matches decided at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium, Abuja, only Nasarawa United proved unbeatable, with the game ending 1-1 apiece.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oyek wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:01 pm
ANY INFO ON WHAT TIME IS THE GAME

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:17 pm
Flying Eagles beat Congo 2-1
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:38 pm
I have a good feeling about this team, I hope Ladan Bosso redeems himself this time and do well at the U20 AFCON and world cup, the best Nigerian players have always come from the youth teams
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:42 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:38 pm
I have a good feeling about this team, I hope Ladan Bosso redeems himself this time and do well at the U20 AFCON and world cup, the best Nigerian players have always come from the youth teams
:thumbs: