Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
Posts: 3109
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:00 pm
Location: Throne Room
Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by oyek »

ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:roll:

For Starters Nduka Junior wouldn't be eligible and he should really be with our U23's
https://www.transfermarkt.us/nduka-juni ... ler/944381


6 years ago
Tolulope Ojo
https://phoenixasc.org.ng/our-prospects-tolulope-ojo/
Tolulope Ojo is a young versatile attacker who can play anywhere in the attacking line, either as a center forward or as a winger. He was born on 01/06/2000 in Ire Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He joined our organization in 2011 and has won many laurels with the club one of which is the state league in 2013.

He is the All time Highest Goal Scorer in Phoenix ASC with more than 30 goals . He scored 6 goals in 8 matches in the 2015/2016 League Season. He is currently on loan at Aare Afe Babalola FC , a National League side based in Ekiti State for the 2016/2017 league season .
User avatar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 26750
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Location: your girls place
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by bret- hart »

Where is Ibrahim Muhammad? Dude was our best player in the Wafu cup. And why do they keep excuding Emmanuel Ayaosi???
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7393
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:23 pm Where is Ibrahim Muhammad? Dude was our best player in the Wafu cup. And why do they keep excuding Emmanuel Ayaosi???
Your boy Daniel Daga is there
User avatar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 26750
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Location: your girls place
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:32 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:23 pm Where is Ibrahim Muhammad? Dude was our best player in the Wafu cup. And why do they keep excuding Emmanuel Ayaosi???
Your boy Daniel Daga is there
Yea but that is not enough. I hope the handlers know this u20 team as well as the u17s are crucial going foward. These guys will do the heavy lifting should we qualify for the next world cup in 2026.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7393
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:49 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:32 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:23 pm Where is Ibrahim Muhammad? Dude was our best player in the Wafu cup. And why do they keep excuding Emmanuel Ayaosi???
Your boy Daniel Daga is there
Yea but that is not enough. I hope the handlers know this u20 team as well as the u17s are crucial going foward. These guys will do the heavy lifting should we qualify for the next world cup in 2026.
Yeah these bunch will form the core of a new generation for us, lots of exciting players from the u17-u20 bunch especially in that midfield, God knows Osimhen and Iwobi deserve to lead a generation of players that will look to make the GWG a respectable jersey again...I just hope the national coaches for this youth teams don't f*ck it all up.
User avatar
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11388
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by bushboy »

:roll:
Sunset wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 pm
oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:roll:

For Starters Nduka Junior wouldn't be eligible and he should really be with our U23's
https://www.transfermarkt.us/nduka-juni ... ler/944381


6 years ago
Tolulope Ojo
https://phoenixasc.org.ng/our-prospects-tolulope-ojo/
Tolulope Ojo is a young versatile attacker who can play anywhere in the attacking line, either as a center forward or as a winger. He was born on 01/06/2000 in Ire Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He joined our organization in 2011 and has won many laurels with the club one of which is the state league in 2013.

He is the All time Highest Goal Scorer in Phoenix ASC with more than 30 goals . He scored 6 goals in 8 matches in the 2015/2016 League Season. He is currently on loan at Aare Afe Babalola FC , a National League side based in Ekiti State for the 2016/2017 league season .
I see we're still doing our usual age cheating. Shame.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke 6. Terem Moffi
Who will be next?
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

bushboy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:10 pm :roll:
Sunset wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 pm
oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:roll:

For Starters Nduka Junior wouldn't be eligible and he should really be with our U23's
https://www.transfermarkt.us/nduka-juni ... ler/944381


6 years ago
Tolulope Ojo
https://phoenixasc.org.ng/our-prospects-tolulope-ojo/
Tolulope Ojo is a young versatile attacker who can play anywhere in the attacking line, either as a center forward or as a winger. He was born on 01/06/2000 in Ire Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He joined our organization in 2011 and has won many laurels with the club one of which is the state league in 2013.

He is the All time Highest Goal Scorer in Phoenix ASC with more than 30 goals . He scored 6 goals in 8 matches in the 2015/2016 League Season. He is currently on loan at Aare Afe Babalola FC , a National League side based in Ekiti State for the 2016/2017 league season .
I see we're still doing our usual age cheating. Shame.
There are too many loopholes at this level, but these are just the ones that are obvious from a simple google search
User avatar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 26750
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Location: your girls place
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by bret- hart »

So instead of calling up younger ballers like Ayaosi and Mohammed he calls up overaged players.? Mehn Nigeria is not a serious country.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
Three (new) interesting invitees in this list that made their NPFL debut last season

Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists) - LB - Made 22 appearances (2 assists) for Wikki in a season where he'd take the starting spot at LB from former U20 International Mustapha Abdullahi. He might not be as clean on the ball as Oyedele but his athleticism makes up for some of that plus he's a really good crosser.


Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City) - CB/LB - Joined MFM midseason on loan from TCC league side Broad City and though they were relegated it was a good experience for him making that big jump to a much higher level where he made 14 appearances (All starts)


Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes) - Forward - Probably the attacking player i'm most excited about! A player with his profile is needed for that CF spot. He started the season with a poor and dysfunctional Heartland side that were sure to be relegated where he played his part in getting them goals (3 in 14 apps), but his season fully transformed when he joined Niger Tornadoes where in 18 games he got 4 goals & 5 assists ending the season with 12 Goal Contributions.
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:oops:
Image
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7393
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:10 pm
oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:oops:
Image
:lol:
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 101163
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:10 pm
oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:oops:
Image
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

Flying Eagles off to bright start with 5-0 win
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... h-5-0-win/
Score Nigeria Editor by Score Nigeria Editor December 1, 2022 12:33 pm
Image

Emmanuel Justine (right) opened scoring for Flying Eagles today


The Flying Eagles today got off to a fine start with a 5-0 spanking of Paul E Sports Academy in a first friendly since they resumed training camp this week.

The U20s, who are preparing for next year’s U20 AFCON in Egypt, dominated this test game and were hardly troubled by their opponents.

Lively winger Emmanuel Justine opened scoring for the Flying Eagles in the 10th minute, before Ekpenyong Emmanuel doubled the lead with a powerful shot on 37 minutes.

Energetic striker Obiakor Ifesinachi made it 3-0 in the 65th minute with an assist by Abdulrahamn Adam, before the substitute got his brace in the 71st minute.

Another sub, Gbadamosi Umar, increased the margin to 5-0 with 10 minutes left on the clock.

The Flying Eagles will play a second test game tomorrow.

Flying Eagles Starting XI: Nathanial Nwosu – Dominion Ohaka, Sunday Haruna, Benjamin Frederick, Boluwaji Sholumade – Godwin Frederick, Aminu Mohammed, Emmanuel Justine, Ekpenyong Emmanuel – Yahaya Ibrahim (Capt), Jonas Emmanuel

Subs:Chijoke Aniagboso, Njoku Augustine, Hassan Shuiabu, Anas Hassan, Onuche Ogbule, Abdulrahman Adam, Seriki Haruna, Edwin John, Klinshak Longbak, Albert Hilary, Ayuma Israel
5-Star Flying Eagles thrash Capital City
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/5-star-flyi ... ital-city/
Score Nigeria Editor by Score Nigeria Editor December 2, 2022 8:09 pm
Bosso - Flying Eagles coach

Image
The Flying Eagles were again on rampage today as they handed out another 5-0 thrashing to Capital City FC, who will in the new season feature in the NLO.

On Thursday, the country’s U20s trounced Paul E Academy 5-0 in their first friendly since they opened training camp in Abuja Monday.

Abdulrahman Adam opened scoring for the Flying Eagles from the penalty spot after a player was fouled inside the box.

The coach Ladan Bosso boys doubled their lead through Ayuba Francis by the half hour mark courtesy of an assist by Emmanuel Justine, who also scored in the first friendly.

At the start of the second half, Hilary Albert made it 3-0 with an assist by Obiaku Ifesinachi, before Daniel Daga fired the Goal of the Day with a rocket from outside the box.

Central defender Benjamin Fredrick drove into the opposing box on a great run for Albert Hilary to complete the rout with a fifth goal.

The team will play another test game tomorrow morning at the MKO Abiola National Stadium practice pitch against Keffi Selected.

Flying Eagles Starting XI – Chijoke Aniagboso – Njoku Augustine, Dominion Ohaka, Nduka Junior, Benjamin Fredrick – Daniel Daga, Abdulrahman Adam, Emmanuel Justine, Edwin John – Ayuba Francis, Alex Oyowah
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

Ruthless Nigeria humiliate “shell shocked” foe 8-0
https://futbalgalore.com.ng/2022/12/10/ ... EJnGC7P394
By Ademetan Abayomi -December 10, 2022526 0
Nigeria U20 team, the Flying Eagles rounded up preparations for the week with a 8-0 win over a shell-shocked Kickers Academy at FIFA Goal Project Pitch on Saturday morning.

The Flying Eagles were slow to find their rhythm, with 5 minutes on the clock before Ibrahim Yahaya could get away a first attempt which the keeper pushed aside.

It was Yahaya – one of two survivors from the meeting against AS Roma Academy on Friday – who was proving to be Nigeria U20’s main threat as he again forced the keeper into action at his near post moments later.

Soon after Yahaya had continued his personal battle with Kickers Academy stopper with a third attempt on goal, it was left to an in-form Francis Ayuba to fire home a right-footed shot from the edge of the box to open the scoring in style on the 15-minute mark.

Jimoh Saheed was finally called into action 15 minutes before the interval when Lukas
Morris got a shot in on target, yet it was the Flying Eagles who bagged the game’s second goal.

Remo Stars left dazzler Olamilekan Adam scored to put Nigeria U20 well in command at the break.

Flying Eagles pressed hard for a third and got it on 50 minutes when Jude Sunday put the ball past the stranded keeper.

Ladan Bosso’s boys searched eagerly for a fourth and got it thanks to substitute Olusegun Otusanya.

In the 71st minute, it was the turn of Abdulmajid Ibrahim to net a goal.

Otusanya gave Nigeria U20 a sixth and himself a brace on 72 minutes as the massacre continued.

Sunday found the net himself again 16 minutes from time with a sumptuous strike, then Otusanya completed the demolition with his hat trick.

How The Flying Eagles Lined Up: Jimoh Saheed, Njoku Augustine, Agbalaka Solomon, Tambi Nathaniel, Chijioke Osuji, Aminu Mohammed, Daniel Daga, Yahaya Ibrahim, Olamilekan Adam, Ayuba Francis, Ojora Mustapha

Flying Eagles To Test Their Mettle Against NPFL Outfits After Bulldozing Academy Clubs
https://www.afrofooty.com/post/flying-e ... Ml2xxu6ZXA
Updated: 18 hours ago

Image

The ambitious Flying Eagles of Nigeria, who made mince meat of Roma Academy with a 2:0 spanking this week, will next week take on NPFL clubs Nasarawa United, Wikki Tourists and Niger Tornadoes, reports Afrofooty.

Their latest victory brings the tally to five wins in five tune-up games since the camp opens a few weeks ago.

Hard working captain Ibrahim Yahaya and bullish striker Ayuba Francis were the goals scorers in the latest execution.

However, facing NPFL clubs will be a whole different proposition as these ambitious youngsters who will be eager to prove that they can mix it up with the big boys. The outcomes of those games will also serve as a barometer of the team's preparedness for the task at hand.

The U20s will break for Christmas and New Year holidays December 22 and resume January 4.

The U20 AFCON will be played in Egypt between February 18 and March 12, 2023, with the four top teams advancing to the U20 FIFA World Cup in Indonesia.
User avatar
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 49550
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Damunk »

Abeg, who are these ‘Roma Academy’ people?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

Flying Eagles overcome Wikki Tourists in friendly
https://futbalgalore.com.ng/2022/12/15/ ... -friendly/
By Ademetan Abayomi -December 15, 2022252 0

The Flying Eagles defeated Wikki Tourists 2-0 in a friendly match at the FIFA Goal Project Pitch on Thursday evening, Futbalgalore.com.ng reports.

Adam Olamilekan scored a beautiful free kick in the first half. It was a well executed strike by the Remo Stars left footed dazzler.

Substitute Olusegun Otusanya popped up with the second goal on 88th minute to give the Flying Eagles their seventh successive win in the lead up to the Africa U-20 Cup of Nations.

Coach Ladan Bosso fielded a strong team against the Giant Elephants and it was a tight contest.

Goalkeeper Chijioke Aniagboso was protected by Dominion Ohaka, Benjamin Fredrick, Solomon Agbalaka and Daniel Bamaiyi.

Onuche Ogbule and Daniel Daga were the two midfielders as Bosso preferred a double pivot.

Upfront were Olamilekan, Yahaya Ibrahim Ayuba Francis and Ojora Mustapha.

The Flying Eagles had defeated the likes of Paul E Sports, Capital City, Keffi Selected, AA Zaura, AS Roma Academy and Kickers Academy at FIFA Goal Project Pitch.

The team will take on Nasarawa United and Lobi Stars to wrap up their first phase of preparation for the tournament in Egypt.

U-20 Africa Cup of Nations will take place from 18th February to 12th March, 2023 in Egypt.

Top four teams will qualify for the FIFA U-20 World Cup scheduled to place in Indonesia from 20th May to 11th June next year.

How The Flying Eagles Lined Up Against Wikki Tourists

Starters: Chijioke Aniagboso, Dominion Ohaka, Agbalaka Solomon, Daniel Bamaiyi, Benjamin Frederick, Olamilekan Adam, Daniel Daga, Yahaya Ibrahim Ayuba Francis, Onuche Ogbule, Ojora Mustapha

Subs: Nathaniel Nwosu, Njoku Augustine, Shuaibu Hassan, Abdulrahman Adam, Haliru Sarki, Jude Sunday, Olusegun Otusanya
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:54 pm Abeg, who are these ‘Roma Academy’ people?
They're just another Nigerian Academy with a catchy name.
User avatar
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 44074
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 pm
oyek wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers: Nathaniel Nwosu (Water FC); Kingsley Aniagboso (Giant Brillars); Saheed Jimoh (Adoration FC); Kehinde Ogundele (Insurance FC); Edward Ameh (Mailantarki FC)


Defenders: Oluwatosin Adegbite (Enyimba FC): Benjamin Frederick (Nasarawa United); David Sholumade (Akwa United); Sunday Haruna (Wikki Tourists); Dominion Ohaka (Water FC); Shaibu Hassan (Smart City); Solomon Agbalaka (Broad City); Adedoyin Odele (36 Lion); Junior Nduka (Remo Stars)

Midfielders: Daniel Daga (Dakkada FC); Hassan Anas (Vandrezzer FC); Ogbelu Onuche (Fosla FC); Udoh Godwin (City FC Abuja): Muhammad Aminu (Gombe United); Sambo Shehu (Katsina United); Samuel Longbak (Plateau United); Ozuka Ogochukwu (Katsina United); Alex Oyewah (Bayelsa United); Obiaku Ifesinachi (36 Lion); Caleb Ochedikwu (Mavloon FC); Christopher Chinedu (Unique FC); Isaac Ayuma (Mavloon FC)

Forwards: Rilwanu Haliru (Mahanaim FC); Tolulope Ojo (Phoenix FC); John Edwin (Water FC); Divine Nwachukwu (Insurance FC); Albert Hilary (Plateau United); Ibrahim Yahaya (Wikki Tourists); Umar Badamasi (El-Kanemi Warriors); Adam Abdulrahaman (Mahanim FC); Azeez Akintunde (3SC); Sunday Emmanuel (Empire FC): Emmanuel Jonas (Niger Tornadoes); Francis Ayuba (Nasarawa United); Emmanuel Justin (Unique FC)

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/flying-eagl ... -in-egypt/
:roll:

For Starters Nduka Junior wouldn't be eligible and he should really be with our U23's
https://www.transfermarkt.us/nduka-juni ... ler/944381


6 years ago
Tolulope Ojo
https://phoenixasc.org.ng/our-prospects-tolulope-ojo/
Tolulope Ojo is a young versatile attacker who can play anywhere in the attacking line, either as a center forward or as a winger. He was born on 01/06/2000 in Ire Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He joined our organization in 2011 and has won many laurels with the club one of which is the state league in 2013.

He is the All time Highest Goal Scorer in Phoenix ASC with more than 30 goals . He scored 6 goals in 8 matches in the 2015/2016 League Season. He is currently on loan at Aare Afe Babalola FC , a National League side based in Ekiti State for the 2016/2017 league season .
We no dey hear word. This is why I have lost interest in our youth teams. The same madness over and over again. They even have one player who is only 15.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
User avatar
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8724
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Otitokoro »

So, why is anyone surprised at the invited players who are overaged, when you have a so called coach who is not only incompetent, but a renowned cheat himself?
This is someone who was fired as FE coach in 2009 for incompetence, but was brought back to the same post over 10 years later. In between, our local NPFL coaches found it in their infinite wisdom to elect him as President of the Coaches Association, in spite of him being fired from numerous head coach posts in the NPFL due to his gross incompetence.
Now this is the person Nigeria has decided to place the mantle of grooming our next U20 generation with, and of course, not to mention the numerous allegations of bribery and pay-to-play schemes under this his current reign.
Nigeria we hail thee!
User avatar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 26750
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Location: your girls place
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by bret- hart »

Otitokoro wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:04 pm So, why is anyone surprised at the invited players who are overaged, when you have a so called coach who is not only incompetent, but a renowned cheat himself?
This is someone who was fired as FE coach in 2009 for incompetence, but was brought back to the same post over 10 years later. In between, our local NPFL coaches found it in their infinite wisdom to elect him as President of the Coaches Association, in spite of him being fired from numerous head coach posts in the NPFL due to his gross incompetence.
Now this is the person Nigeria has decided to place the mantle of grooming our next U20 generation with, and of course, not to mention the numerous allegations of bribery and pay-to-play schemes under this his current reign.
Nigeria we hail thee!
I tell you. We are seriously flirting with a FIFA ban. All it takes is a simple YouTube search by our future opponents and evidence go plenty. This was how Morocco got Ghana kicked out of the Womens U17 world cup. Honestly Landan Bozzo needs to be let go.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
User avatar
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 22054
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Enugu II »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:14 am
Otitokoro wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:04 pm So, why is anyone surprised at the invited players who are overaged, when you have a so called coach who is not only incompetent, but a renowned cheat himself?
This is someone who was fired as FE coach in 2009 for incompetence, but was brought back to the same post over 10 years later. In between, our local NPFL coaches found it in their infinite wisdom to elect him as President of the Coaches Association, in spite of him being fired from numerous head coach posts in the NPFL due to his gross incompetence.
Now this is the person Nigeria has decided to place the mantle of grooming our next U20 generation with, and of course, not to mention the numerous allegations of bribery and pay-to-play schemes under this his current reign.
Nigeria we hail thee!
I tell you. We are seriously flirting with a FIFA ban. All it takes is a simple YouTube search by our future opponents and evidence go plenty. This was how Morocco got Ghana kicked out of the Womens U17 world cup. Honestly Landan Bozzo needs to be let go.
Bret-Hart,

That is not Bosso's job. His job is coaching. Nevertheless, I agree that the NFF should do its job and get rid of age cheats. It does not help the country at all. What really is the point? Over age players are a disservice because they are most likely taking spots of more deserving players whose abilities are now being impeded. The NFF ought to simply do its job.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11230
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Meanwhile Flying Eagles resume camping...

Post by Sunset »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:14 am
Otitokoro wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:04 pm So, why is anyone surprised at the invited players who are overaged, when you have a so called coach who is not only incompetent, but a renowned cheat himself?
This is someone who was fired as FE coach in 2009 for incompetence, but was brought back to the same post over 10 years later. In between, our local NPFL coaches found it in their infinite wisdom to elect him as President of the Coaches Association, in spite of him being fired from numerous head coach posts in the NPFL due to his gross incompetence.
Now this is the person Nigeria has decided to place the mantle of grooming our next U20 generation with, and of course, not to mention the numerous allegations of bribery and pay-to-play schemes under this his current reign.
Nigeria we hail thee!
I tell you. We are seriously flirting with a FIFA ban. All it takes is a simple YouTube search by our future opponents and evidence go plenty. This was how Morocco got Ghana kicked out of the Womens U17 world cup. Honestly Landan Bozzo needs to be let go.
If you look at the latest set of players in the match reports, you'll see that most of the questionable players aren't in camp anymore so at least there's some semblance of competency but at the same time those errors shouldn't be made in the first place.

Post Reply