FIFA PRESIDENT DIGGS AT, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE WON WORLD CUP -AMAKU PINNICK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA PRESIDENT DIGGS AT, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE WON WORLD CUP -AMAKU PINNICK

Post by Kabalega »

hestonap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:40 pm Pinnick is such a fool. Where is Will smith to do the needful when you need him. Someone needs to slap this inverted positioned pear-shaped plagiocephalic clown's moustache back to symmetry. Mr bilateral relations and Buhari in Qatar. Bloody asswipe!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rofl:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:35 pm
hestonap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:40 pm Pinnick is such a fool. Where is Will smith to do the needful when you need him. Someone needs to slap this inverted positioned pear-shaped plagiocephalic clown's moustache back to symmetry. Mr bilateral relations and Buhari in Qatar. Bloody asswipe!
No he is not a fool; everyone is unique in their own ways and that's what we want. I mean who would want clones of of Kabelega every corner you turn. murder rate will tipple
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:44 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:29 pm Una dey make person laff with this video. One thing that is a fact is that Nigeria played at this World Cup. Nigeria was eliminated in the preliminaries. That is a fact. If we have forgotten, here is a reminder ... Nigeria was eliminated by Ghana at the preliminary stage of this very 2022 World Cup. There is no ifs or buts on that.
Prof we get it.
Nigeria could never have done better than Ghana.
Algeria could never have done better than Cameroon.
Why?
“Because football is mathematics” :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yes. They could not have done better. How could they? Was Nigeria not already eliminated?

Perhaps then, Italy could have done better. CAR could have done better and on and on. Not so? It is an endless and hopeless dream game to play, if you get my drift.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:44 am
Kabalega wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:35 pm
No he is not a fool; everyone is unique in their own ways and that's what we want. I mean who would want clones of of Kabelega every corner you turn. murder rate will tipple
Like they did before 1999 and 2012? :roll:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Italy would have won it too 👍🏿
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:58 am
Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:29 pm Una dey make person laff with this video. One thing that is a fact is that Nigeria played at this World Cup. Nigeria was eliminated in the preliminaries. That is a fact. If we have forgotten, here is a reminder ... Nigeria was eliminated by Ghana at the preliminary stage of this very 2022 World Cup. There is no ifs or buts on that.
Prof we get it.
Why?
Yes. They could not have done better. How could they? Was Nigeria not already eliminated?

Perhaps then, Italy could have done better. CAR could have done better and on and on. Not so? It is an endless and hopeless dream game to play, if you get my drift.
Not sure I get the drift at all.

Denmark were eliminated in the preliminaries of Euro 92.
Then the Yugoslavs are banned so Schmichel and his friends dash back from holidays and win the whole thing.

By the way while you are technically right, normal parlance is “World Cup qualifiers”, not “World Cup finals qualifiers”.

So to anyone not trapped in pedantry, Nigeria did not qualify and thus did not play in the 2022 World Cup.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:41 pm Make no mistake about it.

Had we qualified, we would be making serious noise. I could see Osimehn running riot.

Sometimes you just need to stumble across the finish line and get there.

Such a shame.
...you may have the players but do you have the administrators? Professional handlers from top to bottom? nah, Nigeria doesn't have them. Just look at the decisions made before afcon and world cup crunch qualifications. Look at how current handler is being treated, at least what we hear in public. There is a reason your favourite player Osimehn was a no-show. Some behaviors are below standard, if na me I no wan get involved. a tree no dey make forest.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Sunset wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:14 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:41 pm Make no mistake about it.

Had we qualified, we would be making serious noise. I could see Osimehn running riot.

Sometimes you just need to stumble across the finish line and get there.

Such a shame.
Aren't we still making noise despite not qualifying? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pls try and focus on reality
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

waka-man wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:04 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:58 am
Prof we get it.
Why?

Not sure I get the drift at all.

Denmark were eliminated in the preliminaries of Euro 92.
Then the Yugoslavs are banned so Schmichel and his friends dash back from holidays and win the whole thing.

By the way while you are technically right, normal parlance is “World Cup qualifiers”, not “World Cup finals qualifiers”.

So to anyone not trapped in pedantry, Nigeria did not qualify and thus did not play in the 2022 World Cup.
Well, Denmark was actually invited to play in the finals. Was Nigeria invited after elimination? Please let us know. In my view, this is really a waste of time. Could we then speculate that Nigeria could well win this World Cup eventhough they had been eliminated?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics