FIFA PRESIDENT DIGGS AT, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE WON WORLD CUP -AMAKU PINNICK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIFA PRESIDENT DIGGS AT, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE WON WORLD CUP -AMAKU PINNICK

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA PRESIDENT DIGGS AT, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE WON WORLD CUP -AMAKU PINNICK

Post by vancity eagle »

Make no mistake about it.

Had we qualified, we would be making serious noise. I could see Osimehn running riot.

Sometimes you just need to stumble across the finish line and get there.

Such a shame.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:41 pm Make no mistake about it.

Had we qualified, we would be making serious noise. I could see Osimehn running riot.

Such a shame.
I agree. This tournament is wide open. You only need to see how well African teams are doing to understand that. Tunisia were mightily unlucky and they were underdogs when they played us.

Would we have won it? Nah. But did we have a chance with a favourable draw to be in the mix, especially with Ndidi, Iwobi and Osimhen all in the squad. Absolutely.

And yes, Osimhen would have lit this tournament up. There’s nothing even remotely like him in Qatar.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Such a shame.
Aren't we still making noise despite not qualifying? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pls try and focus on reality
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sunset wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:14 pm

Such a shame.
Aren't we still making noise despite not qualifying? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pls try and focus on reality
The reality is that we didnt qualify.
Where you dey since? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

What else did you expect him to say ?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:03 pm

Such a shame.
I agree. This tournament is wide open. You only need to see how well African teams are doing to understand that. Tunisia were mightily unlucky and they were underdogs when they played us.

Would we have won it? Nah. But did we have a chance with a favourable draw to be in the mix, especially with Ndidi, Iwobi and Osimhen all in the squad. Absolutely.

And yes, Osimhen would have lit this tournament up. There’s nothing even remotely like him in Qatar.
All those deniers fooling themselves that our DNQ status “does not matter” or that they are “grateful” we are stuck at home watching on TV are a study in self-delusional thinking.
There is absolutely nothing to suggest the SE are not capable of raising their game like all those other countries to at least contribute their own part to the African resurgence we are witnessing.
Go Ghana! Go Cameroon!! :clap:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

We would have lost to Korea and Uruguay. We would have also somehow lost to Argentina despite not facing them.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Such a shame.

Totally disagree. We will LOSE to all teams ranked above us. We will be back home after games. There will be no Sao Tome remember?

Likely that the payers will refuse to train because allowances were not paid. etc
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:16 pm

Such a shame.

Totally disagree. We will LOSE to all teams ranked above us. We will be back home after games. There will be no Sao Tome remember?

Likely that the payers will refuse to train because allowances were not paid. etc
Na pain. I get it.
But we would have been fine.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

If wishes were horses, ..... :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Such a shame.
The noise you made in Lisbon? Stop embarassing yourself. :oops: :lol: :lol: this is why Nigerians are loud, empty vessels! Instead of you people to find humility in the disgrace of 2022 and plan a way to improve, you are still beating your rotten collective chests??

I dont really understand how Nigerians can be this aloof in life. Every aspect of life, its the same silliness. They call themselves giant of Africa, yet, they dont have light, poor healthcare system, no water, poverty!

They claim that they are educated and smart, because of the small sample of educated Nigerians in the US, yet, the full sample of 200 million in Nigeria is laden with illiterates and a failed education system, where schools are on strike for months on end, and physical structures of schools are deplorable.

When will you guys learn? When will you learn that empty arrogance is one of the key reasons our country is in the dustbin?

Stop embarassing yourself please. Accept that you are a failure, focus on plans to improve and then implement the improvement strategy. All this bravado talk is just so sad and shows me that you clearly do not understand how bad we are right now.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

waka-man wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:52 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:16 pm

Such a shame.

Na pain. I get it.
But we would have been fine.
Fine based on what? We were not fine at the last WC. Not fine at the AFCON. But miraculously we expect to be fine at the WC where we were not GOOD ENOUGH to even attend.

We are not BETTER than the teams at the WC. So try something different to have a chance of doing better.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:13 pm

Such a shame.
The noise you made in Lisbon? Stop embarassing yourself. :oops: :lol: :lol: this is why Nigerians are loud, empty vessels! Instead of you people to find humility in the disgrace of 2022 and plan a way to improve, you are still beating your rotten collective chests??

I dont really understand how Nigerians can be this aloof in life. Every aspect of life, its the same silliness. They call themselves giant of Africa, yet, they dont have light, poor healthcare system, no water, poverty!

They claim that they are educated and smart, because of the small sample of educated Nigerians in the US, yet, the full sample of 200 million in Nigeria is laden with illiterates and a failed education system, where schools are on strike for months on end, and physical structures of schools are deplorable.

When will you guys learn? When will you learn that empty arrogance is one of the key reasons our country is in the dustbin?

Stop embarassing yourself please. Accept that you are a failure, focus on plans to improve and then implement the improvement strategy. All this bravado talk is just so sad and shows me that you clearly do not understand how bad we are right now.
Danfo driver,

I swear this people make you want to write a paragraph just to reply them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Such a shame.
I used to be on your side but you're not making sense lately. How will Osimhen run riot with that side-ways passing midfield? You yourself admitted that the midfield is very poor. The likes of Alhasan and Onyedika (certified ballers) are still not part of the team. Don't forget issue with unpaid bonuses, distractions and ogas picking the matchday squad.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:13 pm

Such a shame.

Well said. I love my country, but too many of my people are idiots. Egotistical loud mouths that have way too much bark and not enough bite. See how person is going around boasting about something our country couldnt even qualify for. Pathetic.

While Nigerians are claiming opaks, other countries are taking care of business. You would think we would have learnt by now,...but coming back to the "idiots" part.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:30 am

Such a shame.

All those deniers fooling themselves that our DNQ status “does not matter” or that they are “grateful” we are stuck at home watching on TV are a study in self-delusional thinking.
There is absolutely nothing to suggest the SE are not capable of raising their game like all those other countries to at least contribute their own part to the African resurgence we are witnessing.
Go Ghana! Go Cameroon!! :clap:
Where did Ghana and Cameroon go again? Of course we could have gone and taken last in our group just like Ghana…but what’s the point…we’ll apart from the money for NFF to embezzle 😝
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Pinnick is such a fool. Where is Will smith to do the needful when you need him. Someone needs to slap this inverted positioned pear-shaped plagiocephalic clown's moustache back to symmetry. Mr bilateral relations and Buhari in Qatar. Bloody asswipe!
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Such a shame.

You guys just say anything sha. You didn’t watch the Ghana knock out games where try as we did, we couldn’t consistently get the ball to Osimhen? With all that ponderous football we were playing. All this your wishful thinking

I laugh
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

deanotito wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:04 am

Such a shame.

You guys just say anything sha. You didn’t watch the Ghana knock out games where try as we did, we couldn’t consistently get the ball to Osimhen? With all that ponderous football we were playing. All this your wishful thinking

I laugh
Laughter is good for you so I’m happy.

The fact still is we’d have done well with the squad we have. Not because we’re great but because no one is playing so far ahead of us.

With the form our key players are in - especially Iwobi and Osimhen - we’d have had a decent tournament.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Una dey make person laff with this video. One thing that is a fact is that Nigeria played at this World Cup. Nigeria was eliminated in the preliminaries. That is a fact. If we have forgotten, here is a reminder ... Nigeria was eliminated by Ghana at the preliminary stage of this very 2022 World Cup. There is no ifs or buts on that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

hestonap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:40 pm Pinnick is such a fool. Where is Will smith to do the needful when you need him. Someone needs to slap this inverted positioned pear-shaped plagiocephalic clown's moustache back to symmetry. Mr bilateral relations and Buhari in Qatar. Bloody asswipe!
His annoyingness comes from his penchant for self promotion. Over time, it just starts to irritate
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:29 pm Una dey make person laff with this video. One thing that is a fact is that Nigeria played at this World Cup. Nigeria was eliminated in the preliminaries. That is a fact. If we have forgotten, here is a reminder ... Nigeria was eliminated by Ghana at the preliminary stage of this very 2022 World Cup. There is no ifs or buts on that.
Prof we get it.
Nigeria could never have done better than Ghana.
Algeria could never have done better than Cameroon.
Why?
“Because football is mathematics” :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: