Daniel Daga

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Daniel Daga

Post by Tobi17 »

This is the kid that will retire Ndidi soon, watch out for this kid, he was the break out star from that subregional wafu tournament... The U20 Afcon tournament starts by February of next year so we will be afforded the privilege of watching this guy ball for Naija in that midfield, and of course the U20 world cup tournament will announce him on a bigger stage, I see top clubs lining up to sign Daniel soon if he stays focused and disciplined.

These are the players we should look to build around in that midfield as we go into next year of a new phase of football.

Daniel Daga

Victor Eletu (AC Milan new midfield sensation that rose from their youth ranks to play first team football), EMIR KONGI rates this kid already so he must be legit.

Alhassan Yusuf ( needs no introduction)

Onyedika

Azeez Oseni ( thanks to Brethart, just discovered we even had a player this skillful) he's another product of our youth team currently playing in Europe.

Hopefully one of Eze, Olise, Lesley Ugochukwu and Carney Chukwuemeka suit up for Nigeria.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Daniel Daga

Post by bret- hart »

Dude is more of a "Mikel" as opposed to an "Ndidi". As for Eletu, I think he is more of a squad player in the Flying Eagles for now. I happy Landan Bosso is looking his way.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:11 am Dude is more of a "Mikel" as opposed to an "Ndidi". As for Eletu, I think he is more of a squad player in the Flying Eagles for now. I happy Landan Bosso is looking his way.
I think I agree. Looks both very skillful and physically strong….much like Mikel.
How old is he?
The video profiles him as “15”.
That can’t be right….
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:53 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:11 am Dude is more of a "Mikel" as opposed to an "Ndidi". As for Eletu, I think he is more of a squad player in the Flying Eagles for now. I happy Landan Bosso is looking his way.
I think I agree. Looks both very skillful and physically strong….much like Mikel.
How old is he?
That can’t be right….
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

How old is he?
That can’t be right….
Same thing i thought when I found out, but yes he is "15" if we go by the official CAF documents.

Last edited by Sunset on Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:17 pm
How old is he?
That can’t be right….
Same thing i thought when I found out, but yes he is "15" if we go by the official CAF documents.

Dem don start. We never learn.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

How old is he?
That can’t be right….
The only difference between Mikel and Ndidi is that the former can pass and and is a winner. At this point I’ll take another Ndidi cos the one we have is
a shadow of him former self due to injury. If he’s a mikel then that more butter to our bread.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Somebody needs to show Daga and Eletu tapes and tapes of Luca Modric. Kai I sell my Bentleys and Ferraris just for Nigeria to produce a player like Modric.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:43 pm Somebody needs to show Daga and Eletu tapes and tapes of Luca Modric. Kai I sell my Bentleys and Ferraris just for Nigeria to produce a player like Modric.
Modric is a rare type of player, a true generational talent, the man can as well play into his 50's and still effortlessly be the genius and world class player that he is...talk of a freak of nature.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ayaosi is good enough for both the u20 and even the u23. Why is he being overlooked for both Youth NT??. This is why Nigeria underachieves in football while the likes of Morocco are in a World Cup Semi finals. Too much sentiments and corruption.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:47 pm
bret- hart wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:43 pm Somebody needs to show Daga and Eletu tapes and tapes of Luca Modric. Kai I sell my Bentleys and Ferraris just for Nigeria to produce a player like Modric.
Modric is a rare type of player, a true generational talent, the man can as well play into his 50's and still effortlessly be the genius and world class player that he is...talk of a freak of nature.
Mikel should have been that guy for us. He is like 4 years younger than Modric.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:26 am

Ayaosi is good enough for both the u20 and even the u23. Why is he being overlooked for both Youth NT??. This is why Nigeria underachieves in football while the likes of Morocco are in a World Cup Semi finals. Too much sentiments and corruption.
He looks very exciting, I'll confess I'm just hearing about him for the first time...how the hell did the youth team handlers ignore the kid? Na wa ooi
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:51 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:26 am

He looks very exciting, I'll confess I'm just hearing about him for the first time...how the hell did the youth team handlers ignore the kid? Na wa ooi
Ive asked sunset several times and he keeps sidestepping. The u20s dont have a player like him with this flair aside from maybe Ibrahim Muhammed. Landan Bozo just like Power and pace merchants like the 2007 u20 team. SMH.

FYI Ibrahim Muhammed isnt on the latest U20 team list. Again SMH.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:50 am
I told people that we could still use a player like Mikel, instead of washed up junk like Musa still hanging on.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:56 am
I told people that we could still use a player like Mikel, instead of washed up junk like Musa still hanging on.
Yea but i think Mikel checked emotionally out after the 2018 WC. Dude's old man was kidnapped 2x while playing for Nigeria plus had to put up with being coached by that clown **** after that. Add to that the normal Nigeria/NFF fukkery and I kinda see why he wanted out. Same with Victor Moses. Its sad but Nigeria is an impediment to ones success and happiness sometimes.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:21 am
Yea but i think Mikel checked emotionally out after the 2018 WC. Dude's old man was kidnapped 2x while playing for Nigeria plus had to put up with being coached by that clown **** after that. Add to that the normal Nigeria/NFF fukkery and I kinda see why he wanted out. Same with Victor Moses. Its sad but Nigeria is an impediment to ones success and happiness sometimes.
Victor Moses would have been very useful for us in that Ghana game, I really miss the guy, one player that could almost singlehandedly win you games.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

When was the last time Mikel played a COMPETITIVE game that he will be relevant for the SE?

Musa at least is still playing football
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:58 am
When was the last time Mikel played a COMPETITIVE game that he will be relevant for the SE?

Musa was still a good player like in 2014, we're in 2022 about to enter 2023 soon...move on already.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:03 am

Musa was still a good player like in 2014, we're in 2022 about to enter 2023 soon...move on already.
Someone think that Mikel who is not playing competitive football is relevant for the SE but not Musa that is playing competitive football? Yet we cry of corruption and sentiments?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:13 am

Someone think that Mikel who is not playing competitive football is relevant for the SE but not Musa that is playing competitive football? Yet we cry of corruption and sentiments?
It's a question of quality, Mikel even one leg can still walk into our current midfield, Musa on the other hand is still scamming his way into the team when we have a plethora of younget players who play his position and still don't get a chance.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

But Mikel doesn’t want to play football any more.
He has lost his appetite but is doing other interesting football-related things.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mikel is in Qatar, one of my homies who went to watch ghana and Cameroon, took a picture with him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:39 am
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:13 am

It's a question of quality, Mikel even one leg can still walk into our current midfield, Musa on the other hand is still scamming his way into the team when we have a plethora of younget players who play his position and still don't get a chance.
Guess you are part of those that rushed Rufai out of retirement to the National Team.

A former player that is not playing competitive football to walk into your National Team????